A crazy idea about Crane Hermit

• In the course of using a crane hermit, I noticed that it can create very large Threat (I have a friend useing the Dark warrior , when we do TMQ7, can't even take the hate out of my hands)

Unlike turtle hermits, a crane hermit needs a large number of RP to improve the abnormal damage of his skills.

The only solution seems to be to get the RP quickly by attracting a lot of monsters.

Or add a skill similar to energy recovery/intense Ragen

So......how about this

294.png-Agile Armor-Add defensive force to this skill, but reduce the amount of attack

# Level Effect
    1 32 Increases Physical/Spiritual Defense by 35%
    Increases Defense Rate by 40%
    Reduces Physical/Spiritual Damage by 40%
    2 35 Increases Physical/Spiritual Defense by 99%
    Increases Defense Rate by 104%
    Reduces Physical/Spiritual Damage by 104%

380.png-Put out the Flames-Increase the RP's rising effect,

# Level Effect
    1 44 Restores 1534 LP
    Restores 100 RP
    Removes burn damage effets
    2 47 Restores 1965 LP
    Restores 100 RP
    3 51 Restores 2876 LP
    Restores 200 RP

It looks crazy, doesn't it?If it can come true,Crane Hermit will be the third MT8)

17_small.pngLV60 Zaveid

12_small.pngLV60 Edna

18_small.pngLV60 Nodoka

14_small.pngLV60 Dezel

15_small.pngLV60 Yvette

21_small.pngLV60 Yotsuba

22_small.pngLV60 Mikleo

16_small.pngLV60 Makie

I did all the characters myself!

• I agree with adding restore RP to put out flames, crane hermit really needs that in Pvp.

However i don't agree with you about agile armor that would be so op.

Agile armor needs improvment that defense rate is useless cause of defense rate cap, maybe make agile armor give DoT defense like bleed and burn defense. Because crane is the master of DoTs

• you can use RP Potion for farm,ud,tmq

rp_ball_potion.png

Agile armor could be defense against Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.pngI do not think anyone uses dex passive. Name change deep bleeding, decreased time forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2112/ with a certain% activation

similar to mobs using quick bleed ( cell dungeon)

RP Potions can not be used in ranked, budokai and CCBD.

In retail you could use it in CCBD but in DBOG can't.

• Crane dont need this, all what he need is insta paralize that he had before for get out of opression.

307.png - Lost in Time

# Level Effect Cost Range Cast Time Duration Cooldown RP Abilities
    1 46 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:04 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    2 46 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:05 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    3 49 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:06 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    4 58 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:07 0:01:00 rpability5.png

• you can use RP Potion for farm,ud,tmq

rp_ball_potion.png

Agile armor could be defense against Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_2.pngI do not think anyone uses dex passive. Name change deep bleeding, decreased time forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2112/ with a certain% activation

similar to mobs using quick bleed ( cell dungeon)

Every good crane will use dex for get more resistance if you wont resist stun from fighter/sword/karma youre dead, good luck with sleeping dende without resistance, without resistance he will stun you every 1sec and cancel your sleep cast.
    Fak im getting mad when autists who dont know how to play give retarded suggestions.

• Agile armor is useless, defense rate cap doesn't increase with that. it needs to be changed.

Make it give resistance rate or DoT defense crane needs alot of resistance.

Or make that buff decrease CD and Cast time to make use of kamehameha, searing crane, fiery shout, dodon barrage and tri beam.

Or make it give Dex or Focus.

• I agree with adding restore RP to put out flames, crane hermit really needs that in Pvp.

However i don't agree with you about agile armor that would be so op.

Agile armor needs improvment that defense rate is useless cause of defense rate cap, maybe make agile armor give DoT defense like bleed and burn defense. Because crane is the master of DoTs

make agile armor give DoT defense like bleed and burn defense would look more appropriate.^^

17_small.pngLV60 Zaveid

12_small.pngLV60 Edna

18_small.pngLV60 Nodoka

14_small.pngLV60 Dezel

15_small.pngLV60 Yvette

21_small.pngLV60 Yotsuba

22_small.pngLV60 Mikleo

16_small.pngLV60 Makie

• Crane dont need this, all what he need is insta paralize that he had before for get out of opression.

307.png - Lost in Time

# Level Effect Cost Range Cast Time Duration Cooldown RP Abilities
    1 46 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:04 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    2 46 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:05 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    3 49 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:06 0:01:00 rpability5.png
    4 58 Stuns target 200 EP 35 - 0:00:07 0:01:00 rpability5.png

Lost skill.of course.I can Found it in dbocom.com.But not in game.

Crane have no skill is Instant launch to Stuns target(or anything else)It makes PVP more difficult

(when Freeze launch,can't do nothing,just waiting for the enemy to die from your bleeding wounds.)

17_small.pngLV60 Zaveid

12_small.pngLV60 Edna

18_small.pngLV60 Nodoka

14_small.pngLV60 Dezel

15_small.pngLV60 Yvette

21_small.pngLV60 Yotsuba

22_small.pngLV60 Mikleo

16_small.pngLV60 Makie

• make agile armor give DoT defense like bleed and burn defense would look more appropriate.^^

do you even know how burn defense and bleed defense works? 1 bleed defense = -1 bleed, 1 burn def see = -1 burn. So if sk bleed you 1,5k and you will have 300 bleed defense you will get 1,2k bleed, same with burn + crane heal can remove the burn so you want turn useless skill i to another useless skill. Today crane have mainly problems with karma, plasma, sword and fighter because they killing crane for one combo and crane cant break it because of lacks of real stun and broken guard. So your suggestion is useless because anti bleed accesiries are better than bleed defense, crane today is way better than it was in tw/hk and is pretty balanced the problem is more with broken game mechanic that base on luck like guard. That's why sendoku give up with crane no matter how hard he upgrade his gear and how hard he try he was not able to deal with fighter fighter,sword and karma. crane don't have option for cancel their combo like turtle with stun or shield lock, anyway if sword/fighter will get turtle/crane they destroying them for one combo because the human damage compared to human defense/hp is mistake

• you want balance crane while you dont even know that here are anti bleed accessories and anti paralize accessories 2 in 1 you have 10 accs all are weak for sure and you want balance something kys. If it would be easy like you saying that we would have only crane winners in budokai because crane can bleed and paralize for 25 sec but everyone wearing antibleed vs crane,delete this post and account, start again.

• do you even know how burn defense and bleed defense works? 1 bleed defense = -1 bleed, 1 burn def see = -1 burn. So if sk bleed you 1,5k and you will have 300 bleed defense you will get 1,2k bleed, same with burn + crane heal can remove the burn so you want turn useless skill i to another useless skill. Today crane have mainly problems with karma, plasma, sword and fighter because they killing crane for one combo and crane cant break it because of lacks of real stun and broken guard. So your suggestion is useless because anti bleed accesiries are better than bleed defense, crane today is way better than it was in tw/hk and is pretty balanced the problem is more with broken game mechanic that base on luck like guard.

No power to fight back.That's why I don't use it for PVP.

(how about reduce the duration of bleeding,So the necklace can be used with an exceptional success rate.or wear other exception state duration decrease to beat an enemies when they use multiple attacks)

You seem to be very keen on PvP.But I prefer to use a crane hermit in PvE.

Calm down, man, it's not worth getting angry.(I am bad fighter:D.)

17_small.pngLV60 Zaveid

12_small.pngLV60 Edna

18_small.pngLV60 Nodoka

14_small.pngLV60 Dezel

15_small.pngLV60 Yvette

21_small.pngLV60 Yotsuba

22_small.pngLV60 Mikleo

16_small.pngLV60 Makie

• do you even know how burn defense and bleed defense works? 1 bleed defense = -1 bleed, 1 burn def see = -1 burn. So if sk bleed you 1,5k and you will have 300 bleed defense you will get 1,2k bleed, same with burn + crane heal can remove the burn so you want turn useless skill i to another useless skill. Today crane have mainly problems with karma, plasma, sword and fighter because they killing crane for one combo and crane cant break it because of lacks of real stun and broken guard. So your suggestion is useless because anti bleed accesiries are better than bleed defense, crane today is way better than it was in tw/hk and is pretty balanced the problem is more with broken game mechanic that base on luck like guard. That's why sendoku give up with crane no matter how hard he upgrade his gear and how hard he try he was not able to deal with fighter fighter,sword and karma. crane don't have option for cancel their combo like turtle with stun or shield lock, anyway if sword/fighter will get turtle/crane they destroying them for one combo because the human damage compared to human defense/hp is mistake

DoT defense maybe not that good in PvP but it will be so good in PvE like some bosses do dot damage you can defend against that.

For PvP like you said crane needs instant stun like lost in time, or making spirit wave used without poison.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!