[EVENT] Quiz time! (July 9th)

• Hello DBOG Community,

It’s Quiz time!

7d37af1b460afa462ecd346ecd44499da655bb2f_hq.jpg

When?

As seen on last week’s thread, we will hold a quiz in-game next week, more precisely on Monday (July 9th), at 10 pm CEST.

Where?

Cell’s Ring: Channel 0.

About?

The quiz will about one of the following subjects (won’t be revealed until the day before the quiz):

- Dragon Ball Z Anime: Majin Buu Saga

- Dragon Ball Super Anime: Universe 6 Saga

- Dragon Ball Online Game Lore

How?

- There will be 10 questions, asked in ENGLISH, about the selected subject that will be asked in-game. Later on we will make other quiz in specific languages, but the first one will be in English for practical reasons.

- The first person providing the correct answer will earn a point. You can answer in any of the following languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.

- After the last question, the person with the most points wins.

Some details about how we will decide which one was the first correct answer:

- First person to write a somewhat correct answer (assessed by staff) will get the point.

- Just write your answer ONCE. Anyone spamming answers in order to make previous replies go up in the chat will be disqualified and muted.

- If there is a tie there will be extra questions to decide the winner.

- The final decision will be taken by the Staff and won’t be subject to appeal.

And what about prizes?

These will be announced during the following days!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to post them in here. Let's keep the thread spam / flame free please!

Thanks and see you around!

Aru

Community Manager

• I feel this is going to be a huge guacamole with so many people stacked in the same place talking stuff that don't matter at the same time. Would be really nice to have an Event chat with it's own rules available when these are hosted, so players don't get punished for using Normal and Shout chats.

Good luck guys!

• I feel this is going to be a huge guacamole with so many people stacked in the same place talking stuff that don't matter at the same time. Would be really nice to have an Event chat with it's own rules available when these are hosted, so players don't get punished for using Normal and Shout chats.

Good luck guys!

They gotta work on an event UI window or box that appears to people in any where in the game which Aru or a GM puts the question then people answer.

Would be cooler if it would be choose answers between 4-6 answers.

Good luck guys!

If you are in the zone where the event is held and cannot control yourself to just spectate instead of spamming normal and shout chats, I think you shouldn't have any issues with being punished :D

They gotta work on an event UI window or box that appears to people in any where in the game which Aru or a GM puts the question then people answer.

Would be cooler if it would be choose answers between 4-6 answers.

Event UI would be cool indeed, we'll see what can be done :)

• Only problem i see is the lag for some ppl ingame. That could affect them too hard. We already have ppl that suffer from lag by participating in Boss Event Kill due to the amount of chars there. And for this Event there will be even more ppl.

So ppl who lag during boss event should probably don't even try the Quiz today xD

Your answer will be too late. I mean you can try but pretty sure those ppl know already they have no chance.

I'd say having an extra chatbox when Events like these are hold would be dope. Could be an extra Chatbox that appears above Trade Chat on the day of the Event and can be used by doing /e *insert your answer for the quiz* [ /e for Event (chat) ]

Good luck to everyone tho. Hope i can make it in time xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Winner of the quiz is SonSymbiont!

NfsAqzA.jpg

Next time hopefully we will have some sort of UI because as expected, everyone was too chatty and disrespecting the rules. If you have any other suggestions apart from the UI window / chat feel free to post them. Please keep it civil, if you want to hate me you can do it on private message but please keep this thread clean.

Regards,

Aru

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!