[EVENT] Quiz time! (July 9th)

• *Every question should have a timer to make it challenging.

*There should be Ten winners and the 1st get the best prize, 2nd.... Etc.

*1st, 2nd and 3rd should have the big prizes other seven winners a prize too but not as good as first three.

*1st,2nd and 3rd should get 3 different titles and a good prize.

*the other seven winners don't get a title but get a small prize.

• The event was very chaotic 80% of spanish/brassilians didnt even speak english and they spam chat with thier own language or with dice all time i left after 2 minutes, lets not forget about chanel crash kek, this form of "event" is mistake, for next time just take someone who will mute/ban these faggots with animal behaviour, after few bans/mute they will calm.

• A event like this will always have its fair share of Noobs. I would suggest adding the following

Facts

Event Tab/Chat : Some players didn’t know where to say their answers. This would fix that problem.

Kick/Mute Bot(Something/Someone) - You need some1 to enforce your rules. Don’t punish good people because of the rotten ones. Give a warning then just start muting them. As said by Bad Piccolo , a few mutes will quiet everyone once they see your serious.

More Winners - This type of event needs more winners. I agree to what Bad Piccolo (Edit : XeoLeo said this) said. This game isn’t dead that u only reward one person. For example , The rewards from top 3 should be vastly better than rewards of top 10 ( or 1st place reward should be vastly better than 2nd and 3rd if 3 winners) so you dont discourage the players who want the best reward and so players wont think its a waste to actually get every question right.

Opinionated

Avoid 50/50 questions : These give points to people who know nothing. They literally will type yes or no and try their luck. This does not go with the idea of the quiz to determine who knows more. I saw one guy respind “yes” .5 seconds after you asked “Who were the three humans left after manin buu’s purple rain thingys attack?” You see the Point.

Answers after question : No one most likely knows every answer. Saying the answer after you chose who got it first could help educate some people.

Those are my thoughts, It was a interesting first run and i had fun. Congrats to the Winner ;)

• The event was very chaotic 80% of spanish/brassilians didnt even speak english and they spam chat with thier own language or with dice all time i left after 2 minutes, lets not forget about chanel crash kek, this form of "event" is mistake, for next time just take someone who will mute/ban these faggots with animal behaviour, after few bans/mute they will calm.

You're really racist towards hispanics/brs you need to chill with that shit especially on the forums. It's not their fault that they want to participate but can't speak English fluently.

• You're really racist towards hispanics/brs you need to chill with that shit especially on the forums. It's not their fault that they want to participate but can't speak English fluently.

Actually i agree with what he said, i'm brazilian but it's not a lie that unfortunately many of us act like irrational animals in online games. No wonder we have such a bad reputation on the internet.

I did not even participate in the quiz, but knowing the people of my nation i can imagine how it went.

• You're really racist towards hispanics/brs you need to chill with that shit especially on the forums. It's not their fault that they want to participate but can't speak English fluently.

Hello!
    Thank you for your support to the Event and Latin Community!
    I do believe in respect and freedom of speech, but i do believe in rules too for a healthy and safe environment.

I have a suggestion, i know isn't that easy and it's understandable, but maybe we should be able to have (in a near the Future) a Multi-Language Event?, starting with 1 or 3 more Languages, and maybe more within time?.

Best wishes to everyone!

What if i know some br/spanish ppl that act normal, they are normal and i even talk with them IN ENGLISH im not sure if they are my friends but calling me racist just because i said what happen is just political correctness, i even said that 80% of them not all have mental problems, amen.
    Now you will try attack me in every post/thread what a silly boi, you cant ruin my reputation here because i dont have one.

• Could you tell us what that tittle boost?

Increase 2 lp regenerationd and 6 status resistance rate, so not much, the idea was to have a special title for our first quiz winner.

*Every question should have a timer to make it challenging.

*There should be Ten winners and the 1st get the best prize, 2nd.... Etc.

*1st, 2nd and 3rd should have the big prizes other seven winners a prize too but not as good as first three.

*1st,2nd and 3rd should get 3 different titles and a good prize.

*the other seven winners don't get a title but get a small prize.

1. All questions were replied in a matter of seconds so I don't understand what would be the challenging part of adding a timer. I think having to compete with a lot of other dragon ball fans/nerds is challenge enough.

2. 10 winners is too much for only a quiz, other events will have more than one winner, but for a 10 question quiz having ten winners is not possible. I would have to decrease the amount of events and make em monthly, and that would not improve game activity, which is the main objective of these community events. IF you don't win this time, next week you should have a chance. That is the idea.

3. Same reply regarding prizes, actually the following event will reward 3 first peeps to win.

4. Giving titles left and right make them less special and soon enough everyone will have em and less people will want them.

5. I don't get why 10 winners, what's with that specific amount of winners?

Thank you for your input, though!

The event was very chaotic 80% of spanish/brassilians didnt even speak english and they spam chat with thier own language or with dice all time i left after 2 minutes, lets not forget about chanel crash kek, this form of "event" is mistake, for next time just take someone who will mute/ban these faggots with animal behaviour, after few bans/mute they will calm.

Regardless of the language they speak, everyone was disrupting the event, not only with chat but also spamming buff animations or moving which imo was the reason why the channel crashed. If you can't speak without insulting better keep quiet or message me through pms if you are unable to talk properly in a public chat. As a matter of fact I did temp ban one player that was spamming me duels while I was holding the event.

Regarding the UI it might be possible but later on, not in a close future sadly.

Regarding muting and kicking people, I do agree, although I don't think that was the worst thing about the event.

About the winners, I already replied to XeoLee. I honestly do think it's better for activity to hold weekly events with less winners than monthly events with some more, it won't help activity-wise.

50/50 questions: true.

Answer after question: was done by the 3rd question I believe.

Thanks for your input, really appreciated.

I do think having a multilanguage event would be amazing, but I think it's kind of a lot of work. I speak a lot of languages, but I don't think with the current state of the game in terms of UI and capabilites it would be even conceivable, because it would require a massive amount of staff implicated and a lot of in game changes, that for only one event. I think doing specific language events like spanish portuguese or french event is more feasible and that way we can also include communities in these activites.

Thank you for your input!

By the way everyone, check out next week's event, Scavenger Hunt!

[EVENT] Scavenger Hunt! (July 20th)

Cheers,

Aru

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!