swiftness duration change

• In my opinion it's better if Daneos just decreased the CD to 1 minute, increasing the duration won't help Fighters in Ranked PvP/Budokai just outside PvE + platform.

And you have to take into consideration that the swiftness buff also gives an additional dodge buff making it better than Penetration.

• the penetrate buff have 20mn duration but the swiftness have just 1mn duartion while the same so i suggest to change 1 to 20

i know what you mean

i like to see a higher duration at many buffs from different classes like

fighter swiftness,

swordmann major speed up buff

turtle hitrate buff ,

poko atk and movespeed buff,

karma atk und movespeed buff,

plasma e atk und burn def buff

• In my opinion it's better if Daneos just decreased the CD to 1 minute, increasing the duration won't help Fighters in Ranked PvP/Budokai just outside PvE + platform.

And you have to take into consideration that the swiftness buff also gives an additional dodge buff making it better than Penetration.

yeah but just because he have 150 dodge rate more than the other , this classe don't have a lot of good buff for PVE so just uprgade this one don't
    imbalance ranked pvp

If CD of that skill decreased then fighter would spam it to have immunity against any skill. Because when the skill is casting while animation it gives fighter immune to skills.

• If CD of that skill decreased then fighter would spam it to have immunity against any skill. Because when the skill is casting while animation it gives fighter immune to skills.

The animation can't be longer than a couple of seconds, also.... with max CD it wouldn't be spammable. You'd only be able to use it once every 30 seconds and what kind of fighter uses CD in battle instead of Dex/Props. The duration increase's far from ideal in my opinion, hardly makes a difference in Budokai/Ranked.

But I guess if it's PvE increasing the duration is better than decreasing the CD.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!