namekians shitty skills

• why the hell should be there a skill for them to steal monsters from others .. i pull monsters and booom the dw or sk get the drop

just wwwwwtttttttffff :cursing::cursing::cursing: how am i supposed to farm like that .. they are every where like ants :cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:remove that skill and let everyone farm fair

• Good joke xD

DW/SK ppl who do that are just sh*t players. Just like there are those sh*t players that play as Turtle and shoot their kame to the pull of SK/DW and get their drops....would that be fair? Or Fighters that land next to you and also use their AoE skills on your mobs...

I myself am also maining a DW and i use the taunt skill, to protect the mobs that i pull, from other ppl...mostly Turtles. So if a turtle attacks i still get the drops. And if they keep doing that, then i will f*cking follow them and throw my taunt at their pull until they f*ck off again. Self Defense :saint: Other then that, i'm chill and respect the farming.

It depends on the Human that plays the character. There are good ppl (like me) or f*cking a*ssholes (the ones you met that made you create this Thread) Deal with it. Also, at 70 cap it'll get 1000x worse....so be prepared xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• but that is not mobs protection ... that ***** is waiting till i gather mobs then use his ****** skill to get the drop

as i wrote...it depends on the player. Here are a lot of sh*t ppl.

I would never do that, unless you come and kill the mobs i gathered. Then i will use Taunt for self defense. You'll have to live with that or find another spot to farm.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• all mmorpgs have aggro (taunt) skills the system to tank bosses

but most damage get the drop not most aggro

i think they changed it so, you must only do more damage

When sk dropping aoe taunt he have 100% aggro he dont need even hit monsters you kill them and he will get the drop, you cant surpass it on grind, i once made thread about it and i suggest:

drop should belong to the player who pulled the monsters, it will be fair for all and no one will worry that some turtle will kill his monsters or some sk will steal the drop with taunt, when someone is pulling monsters they belong to him like their drop, amen.

• When sk dropping aoe taunt he have 100% aggro he dont need even hit monsters you kill them and he will get the drop, you cant surpass it on grind, i once made thread about it and i suggest:

drop should belong to the player who pulled the monsters, it will be fair for all and no one will worry that some turtle will kill his monsters or some sk will steal the drop with taunt, when someone is pulling monsters they belong to him like their drop, amen.

When ppl were talking about the DB hunt problem where ppl would fly by and steal kill their DB mob, i made the suggestion for an Anti-Kill Steal system to be added. I don't know how hard it is to add it to this game etc. but it would solve this mob steal problem.

Basically, you attack a mob and no one else can attack that mob anymore. Except for Party Member ofc. So if you farm and gather the mobs and hit a skill on them, no one else can attack them except for Party members. Would solve the problem having other sh*t players of this community to butt in and kill the mobs i gathered...

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• When ppl were talking about the DB hunt problem where ppl would fly by and steal kill their DB mob, i made the suggestion for an Anti-Kill Steal system to be added. I don't know how hard it is to add it to this game etc. but it would solve this mob steal problem.

Basically, you attack a mob and no one else can attack that mob anymore. Except for Party Member ofc. So if you farm and gather the mobs and hit a skill on them, no one else can attack them except for Party members. Would solve the problem having other sh*t players of this community to butt in and kill the mobs i gathered...

thats not complicated, the first player who do atleast 1 dmg on a mob should get the loot instead of the one who last hit

• Lmao, I'm a DW and if I see someone farming. I change channels or move slightly farther away in an area they aren't farming. Only when they enter my area, I start mob-stealing.

• Code
    haha namecks are like that, we must understand them,
    a people reduced to slavery,who are the protectors of the dragonball because "pacifist trait",attacked for cause
    their planet was destroyed,
    it drinks JUST water,
    are asexual people,
    they do not support whistling,
    when they lay their offspring they reduce their live,
    too sad :/
    too bad >:D
    LOVE NAMEKIANS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!