Game balance broke

• WTF is wrong with the balance team?

Karma one shot humans in arena, sk crit almost all time, fighters, swords, plasma dying from tanky class just by reflect.
    human vs human fight usually end after few sec, no real way for block the combo, human dmg comprared to human defense and hp is terrible.
    Daneos your balancing team is mistake they doing nothing and they know nothing, look how many good suggestions you had in forum How DBOG can become a better game Yadrat warehouse (shared bank) suggestion
    about balance etc...
    Why you dont fix guard like badpicollo suggest, why you don t make the bank share like Skedar told you, why you don t make this game less rng like Mussolini told you why you dont want make this game more skill, they give good argument.
    The balance team is doing nothing good for this game because they know nothing and they don't want change things.
    Better change your balancing team and take to your team ppl with knowledge like skedar etc.. ppl who know something about this game and would like to make it better and more skill.

• What you can do, you can do nothing like most of ppl here, you play with what you got or you quit, quick math, we can suggest shlt but most of the suggestions are pissed off by the team no matter how you will arguee, idk who is in the "balancing team" probably some disabled ppl daneos gib them work so he getting some donation from UE.

• copy from my post in Badpiccolo´s thread How Dbog can BEcome A Better Game, srsly whoever disagree with the base LP thing is a retard.

WTF IS THIS PVP??

players ( except nameks) have around 5000 hp on level 60 without equip, with 1 piece of CON 20+ you get somewhere on 7k+ hp.

Players dealing INSANE DMG for this level, a fighter critted me for 11k dmg with 1 single super high speed needle while i have over 3k physical defense

SK Dots ticking over 1k with 3,5k + energy def and thats just 2 examples. wtf is this game ?

seriously... compare this with better balanced games.

World of Warcraft on lvl 80 was pretty good balanced and the dmg numbers in DBO remind me to it.

but thats just 20 levels higher and every player have 25k-35k hp depending on gear/class and u can still die pretty fast there ! but here? joke pvp!

the HP per level scaling and the dmg scaling with level/gear is really bad, specially on high level chars i think pvp on lvl 30 is not that bad !

also pyhsical and energy def need more dmg reduction OR we need a new stat in game which reduce the incoming dmg from other players.

really sad to have such a bad pvp cause this game has a real high potential! i love the abilities and char movement

but this pvp is like dodge resist or die all based on luck and no skill at all only PVE is fun to play here atm.

level 30 pvp seems to be "OK" but above its getting ridicolous.

so my suggestion is :

1.Increase the base HP per level so everybody get around 17-20k hp on lvl 60

2. Rework Guard Skill , this is my idea about cancel animations :

skills ( for exampe multiple sword slashes)

Skills like that do not deal all the dmg with 1 single hit i think its 7 or 8 fast hits in a row( the combat log shows it as 1 hit but its not)

guard should instantly stop the animation and the Skill should not deal his full dmg then

lets say multiple sword slashes being 7 hits and the skill deals exactly 7000 dmg ( 1k with every hit)

if you cancel it to use guard after 4 of those 7 hits it should be only 4000 dmg

im sorry for my bad english cant explain it better

3. increase Physical/Energy Defense Scaling( i dont know the dmg reduction calculation please someone tell me )

please do it and make this game skilled!

its just the first thing to do pvp would still need fine tuning but with this change its going to be enjoyable.

whoever is a good pvp player in any game should agree with my oppinion that 11k dmg dealt to players which have 5k base hp is a goddamn joke. also its 0% authentic with the dragonball anime, some fights was like 10 episodes

and in this game which is based on the anime the strongest chars die in 3 seconds lol

( maybe PVE would get a bit to easy with more hp, in that case all monsters need a dmg increase to adjust it )

• delete your forum account
    you clearly have absolutely no knowledge about DBOG, im sorry.

• any game you played, some examples plz :D

srsly 1 crit deals 2x more dmg as the base hp of players within the same lvl and you say the balance is good your brain must be a peanut

league
    and crits only deal high dmg on squishy targets. noobs like you think this is unhealthy but unlike other games DBO has a counter to crits

which is called anticrit. have fun killing sk, which apparently is the strongest class looking at pvp. nerfing crits will just buff them more and cause a tank meta

so just stop

• Hello, thanks for your post and care about DBOG!

In my opinion is in the way to balance, step by step in comparison to TW (the version i played).

I perfectly understand your feelings, and you are right with the core of your message and i agree with that but what you are transmitting (or at least for me) is negativity, nonconformity, like we have a faulty Final Product in needs of changes/fixes from a Big Dev Team without intentions to look behind for it or something like that.

Daneos is the only one doing the tech stuff and isn't an easy task, he have real life and things can't be easily fixed without expect a side effect, and what i can see is his effort (like i can see yours and the community effort for the game we love... thanks Daneos!, thanks Community! ), he's doing his best for us (and with us) like the DBOG team; We have weakly patches and fixes, custom/mod stuff in comparative to TW.

Daneos and the DBOG Team is taking feedback from us to make it better, like the poko pet thread as a recent example.

Sorry for my English, hope you don't misunderstand, best wishes!

• league
    and crits only deal high dmg on squishy targets. noobs like you think this is unhealthy but unlike other games DBO has a counter to crits

which is called anticrit. have fun killing sk, which apparently is the strongest class looking at pvp. nerfing crits will just buff them more and cause a tank meta

so just stop

league :D probably some silver/gold "pro"

squishy targets full +12-13 3,5k defense is squishy target?

and yes SK is stupid too if you read what i said their DOTS ticking over 1k , stupid!

and funny joke with the mobil phone gamer i dont even use a smartphone :D come meet me in WoW and i show you how to play.

• league :D probably some silver/gold "pro"

squishy targets full +12-13 3,5k defense is squishy target?

and yes SK is stupid too if you read what i said their DOTS ticking over 1k , stupid!

and funny joke with the mobil phone gamer i dont even use a smartphone :D come meet me in WoW and i show you how to play.

yep if you consider silver/gold competitive do as previously said.

and 3.5k defense is not much since humans also have low HP and some humans dont build prop

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!