Game balance broke

• Dreamer what u say about ure class being OP? healer is needed for Everything.. pt pvp eevery pve and op in solo pvp but its HEALER so is cool to be like that?. Shotaroo u say pve is unballanced but ive seen u only on platform in korin... I have seen few fighters having that cc90 armors, thereason why pve isnt ballanced its bcoz crit party is so weak compared to speed.

Most of the point in this threas seems riddiculus to me like u so mad that karma one shotted while fighter can 1 shot almost all classes.

in pvp yea I dont like either that most of the fights ends with draw but stop blamming ballance bcoz of the points u all made on this thread u wouldnt do half good job they did.

• more pve action by buying 91f ticket and go full buffed without buffer? ....

You better blame karma and poko for no place for a fighter instead of trying blame buffer for hes buffs getting removed -.-"

@edit

u can take sk or dw instead of buffer and still do it, but cant take away karma poko and healer so its 3 spots in every party locked...somehow nobody seems to understand that ...

• more pve action by buying 91f ticket and go full buffed without buffer? ....

You better blame karma and poko for no place for a fighter instead of trying blame buffer for hes buffs getting removed -.-"

@edit

u can take sk or dw instead of buffer and still do it, but cant take away karma poko and healer so its 3 spots in every party locked...somehow nobody seems to understand that ...

I agree. Mr poko and Mrs karma a must to have in every dungeon because of speed.

That doesn't make sense in any game.

• Dreamer what u say about ure class being OP? healer is needed for Everything.. pt pvp eevery pve and op in solo pvp but its HEALER so is cool to be like that?.

I'm actually a turtle main. I just play dende because there are not enough good healers.

Also dende isn't OP.

Let's start with PVE his only purpose is to support your team and has only auto attack dmg but most of the times you can't use that dmg cause you need to heal your team. Other buffers are tanks dmg dealers and supports at the same time.

In solo they are not OP. Fighter can 1 shot them, SKs do around 50% dmg with their bold strikes on them. Turtles can kill them with sleep. Karmas can just wait until time runs out and win.

Only matchup they have the advantage is against Tanks because they can heal at the last sec. But at the same time their dmg is not enough to kill tanks that know how to use their pots.

You are right they are needed everywhere but sadly they are just there to support "YOU" they don't have a place for Solo-Plays. Just pure supports.

• Dreamer u measure OPnes on the dmg dealt? then turtle is most op class outhere doing most dmg with large aoe and single target dps in speed pt. U say Healer is only support But healer is irreplaceable support with no competition (compared to his rival class poko that is only speed dps) and that makes him op...

Edit@up

if speed party wouldnt exist this server would be dead some time ago.. only solution is to make crit pt stronger in pve

• Well actualy @DreameR68 is right in some points ultimate majin was never weak and the spin is pretty op right now, ultimate majin never had problems with grind or pvp and the spin today doing more dmg than turtle combo, complaining about small area of spin dmg is bad because spin is not fixed, you can move also while spin + you resist everything, today in arena you dying more from ultimates who spin around than rat turtles around arena. today is better to take ultimate/grand to party than plasma, plasma is totally forgotten in pve i understand that class like grand or dw get boost but ultimate? ultimate was always fine and with the spin boost ultimate today can tank and be dps in same time.

Here is no human who will survive ultimate spin but every ultimate will survive turtle combo.

The next problem is with ppl who want balance this game but they focus mainly on thier class and want it to be more strong and gain something, most of ppl can't be neutral and think more about the game than them self.

Every taken action with balance in this game having thier reaction, if an class gaining something another is losing.
    Most of balance taken actions are not well thought out.

• First i'am kinda sure that balancing this game for both pvp and PVE is impossible ( even a PRO TEAM FAILED)

the blance should bee done first in the DEV server , a server where you are supposed to take the best pvp and PVE player's wich most of them do not have acces to test things , instead of that bug tracker's are rondom peopole that don't have enough Knowledge it's a fact !! and staff need to deal with it player's that wins the budokai every week ( ryosai team ) all of them should have access the solo winners , pve player's ...ect

PS: Example of random guy having access to the dev server ( with all my respect to this guy but i never see any exploit done by him ) http://prntscr.com/k10ud7

• Dreamer u measure OPnes on the dmg dealt? then turtle is most op class outhere doing most dmg with large aoe and single target dps in speed pt. U say Healer is only support But healer is irreplaceable support with no competition (compared to his rival class poko that is only speed dps) and that makes him op...

Edit@up

if speed party wouldnt exist this server would be dead some time ago.. only solution is to make crit pt stronger in pve

hI,

Yes i know , 80% you see me on tatami , (30% afk farming ) but idk if u sied trade chate , i was searching for party cc all the day mentioning im + 15 speed , with full set tmq , no person take me the only person who have cc armor is superxingge and its my friends and he told me he got carried by his china friends, Fighter have no chance to go cc right now because of the buffer , buffer was usuels , the only way to slove fighter , dw , sm pve , is adding another slot 6/6 on party , or , bye dbo globale ^^ , simple.

• hI,

Yes i know , 80% you see me on tatami , (30% afk farming ) but idk if u sied trade chate , i was searching for party cc all the day mentioning im + 15 speed , with full set tmq , no person take me the only person who have cc armor is superxingge and its my friends and he told me he got carried by his china friends, Fighter have no chance to go cc right now because of the buffer , buffer was usuels , the only way to slove fighter , dw , sm pve , is adding another slot 6/6 on party , or , bye dbo globale ^^ , simple.

adding new spot = make all game dungeons harder = tons of hours to work

this may not even solve the problem peopole would take double buffer or i don't know 2 poko's using prop

• People moaning about ultimate being a necessity in parties are pathetic. Straight out pathetic.

How can you in one sentence say that ultima shouldn't be taken into the dungeons just so swords (or class X) can go? Hypocrisy much?

Removing buffs if ulti is no longer in the party was best update done to this version, hands down.

Oh, and spin is op, is it? For the sake of argument let's say it is. Did any of you moaners ever thought about the uproar you would raise if ultimates were only good to give you buffs?

God damn it, sort yourselves out.

PS. Mods, next time you delete my post, send me a pm explaining what was it you didn't like. I'll be happy to discuss it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!