Guide to CCBD Bosses and some mobs floors (21F - 100F)

• Intro:

Hi! I noticed many players stuggle with Capsule Corp Battle Dungeon (CCBD or just CC cuz im lazy) especaily after last patch (28.06.18) where Daneos doubled floor mobs LP and fixed Supers respawn on Boss stages. There already is super good guide about CC rewards and what you can do with them by Kaastry but the problem is what to do earn those sweet rewards? Well you dont need to cudgel your brains anymore cuz Im here to tell you everything you need to know.

Party composition:

Since Im Poko player I only do CC in speed party. Your team comp depends on what floors you are going to clear. Its possible go with crit its just slower. I heard some people in PARADISE guild had too much free time and went past 70F with crit party. Good job but for me its just waste of time.

Color boxes in the middle of mobs floors:

Purple - random buff or debuff. Best not to touch it because in worst case scenario you get skill-lock debuff (same as Karma uses) and that can seriously f**k up entire party.

Red - LP regen buff.

Green - EP regen buff.

Blue - Defence increase buff.

Gold - attack increase buff.

In short you are free to destroy all boxes besides purple.

Lets get to what this guide is all about. I divided it into 3 sections. First from 21F to 50F. Second 51F to 75F. Third and last one (for now) 80F to 100F. Im going to give links to screenshots of each boss so you can see his LP, prop, and atk / def stats.

Thats it folks for this know-how CCBD. If you find any missing or wrong info let me know. Hope it helps!

Edited 2 times, last by Spat: Added mobs floors description (91F - 99F) and break down of 95F and 100F bosses. ().

• I am a fighter and when I try to look for party, no one will take me even when all my gears are over +10 and the only way I can go CC is to make a party of my own.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

Edited once, last by DangerLord54 ().

• It's sad but it's the truth, If you're not a "key" class in CCBD the only way you'll get materials above F70 is if you have friends that don't really care about going in with alternative party formations (yes CCBD can be done without speed setups, it just takes a little bit more effort, something most players hate) or if you put in a F51 ticket yourself for a speed party that needs it.

It's a nice guide, props.

• I am a fighter and when I try to look for party, no one will take me even when all my gears are over +10 and the only way I can go CC is to make a party of my own:

hi, only 1 question: you have guild or friends?

i bring my sm's and fighter's friend to cc70/90/100, the reason that no one take u is because fighter and sm make it more slowly between 56/59 and some bosses but is not impossible.

• hi, only 1 question: you have guild or friends?

i bring my sm's and fighter's friend to cc70/90/100, the reason that no one take u is because fighter and sm make it more slowly between 56/59 and some bosses but is not impossible.

I do got friends but most of them are in a different time zone like i’m In UK and they are in USA. And almost all my guild mates are waiting until lvl 70 comes out

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Small bugs update that can help you clear following floors:

65F - You can bug Supers and make them disappear which makes this floor significantly easier. To do that one party member walks up to get Supers aggro him while tank attacks / taunts Boss and runs with him to those giant mushrooms on the right map side (looking from spawn point). Player who has Supers aggro must run with them into left map side to that big skeleton on the left side of map. This makes Supers disappear and you can join rest of your party to safely kill boss.

90F - For some time Boss and Supers on this floor randomly swaps aggro if tank blocks KD witch can mess up your run if Dende and Poko get paralyzed. To avoid this you can bring boss out of map. Here is video how to bug 90F textures. Important is that you need as much movement speed as you can get so Karma and Poko speed buffs are mandatory.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!