Dragon Buffs rework

• Dragon Buffs 36

1. They should stay same. (10) 28%
    2. They need less cd. 2 hour CD is too much for 40 min buff. (16) 44%
    3. Buff time can increase from 40 minutes to 100-120 minuteish. (9) 25%
    4. Another idea.(Please write below) (1) 3%

Hello i think Dragon Buffs need a rework. Please share your ideas. If they dont need rework in your opinion please share it.

Edit: People who vote for Dragon Buffs staying the same please write why they should stay the same. Ty.

• i love useless thread like that NOT

we have a thread like monath ago and nothing happend so use search funktion bevor you make near the same thread likes others did

Yes i used the search option and found the other thread you mentioned. But it only have 2 replies with no poll option. So i thought it would be good idea to make another one with poll(that attracts more people) so more people can discuss this.

• Yes i used the search option and found the other thread you mentioned. But it only have 2 replies with no poll option. So i thought it would be good idea to make another one with poll(that attracts more people) so more people can discuss this.

the thread had a poll but ths poll was 49 for no chnages and i think 15 for shorter cd then the thread maker delete the poll xD

• the thread had a poll but ths poll was 49 for no chnages and i think 15 for shorter cd then the thread maker delete the poll xD

I didnt knew that result mb about that i dont look at forum so often. I wish that 49 people would write why they wanted no change to Dragon Buffs.:/

My main goal was get people to discuss about this why its a good option to buff the dragon buffs or make them stay the same.

• I voted for No cuz Dragon Buffs are "special" buffs. It's not meant to be used like a regular buff. Also i don't mind them being the way they are atm. It was always like that. It's good to me that way.

You get some extra power thanks to Shenron. So 40 min duration with 2h cd seems fair cuz it's "special" you know :D

Can't have it like 40 min duration or longer and less CD...it's right the way it is.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Actually, I’m going to go with No, because dragon buff along with ssj that you get from wishes are special so I think it is good as good as it is. And changing dragon buff to make it easier will make it so boring as players will keep spamming it and ruin the fun of it and make it less challenging at pve farming for players that don’t have an alt buffer

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Yes. 1 hour cd = 1 hour duration.

Also add this:

Different levels of dragon buffs.

Dragon ball wishes to upgrade.

Wish example:

Shenron grant me your Blessing (5%)

Shenron grant me Greater Blessing (10%)

Shenron grant me Strongest Blessing(15%)

Make dragonball hunting have meaning longer.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!