Compensation for server issues

• Just wondering if this time (Log-In issues on 04.07.2018) will there be any sort of compensation for those who can't log, and are losing hours of farm/db hunt. For months now there have been all sorts of issues, and I've never seen any form of compensation to the players. In every MMO I've played, when stuff like this happened, there always would be some sort of gift, like an apology, and yet, I haven't seen one here. It could ok during the "open-beta" phase, but I believe we are not there anymore. And please don't comment the obvious and usual answers, like it's a one man job, Daneos it's doing this alone, etc etc, we all know this and we give credit where credit is due. But the players also deserve some credit, even if its a single wagu, dogiball, auto pot, for some would make a difference. Just throwing it out there, now I'll watch you run with it.

Cheers

• Just wondering if this time (Log-In issues on 04.07.2018) will there be any sort of compensation for those who can't log, and are losing hours of farm/db hunt. For months now there have been all sorts of issues, and I've never seen any form of compensation to the players. In every MMO I've played, when stuff like this happened, there always would be some sort of gift, like an apology, and yet, I haven't seen one here. It could ok during the "open-beta" phase, but I believe we are not there anymore. And please don't comment the obvious and usual answers, like it's a one man job, Daneos it's doing this alone, etc etc, we all know this and we give credit where credit is due. But the players also deserve some credit, even if its a single wagu, dogiball, auto pot, for some would make a difference. Just throwing it out there, now I'll watch you run with it.

Cheers

It's simple a big company has an image they need to maintain that's why they give you a compensation.

• Idk what kind of MMORPGs are you playing but compensations for issues and stuff are pretty normal.

blade and soul, Aion, Tera, FFXIV, Wildstar, black desert, archeage, eldersscrolls online, starwars old repuplic, aura kingdom, echo of soul and much more xD

for examples:

nc soft (blade and soul) server maintenance plant 4,5 hours ends up to be 12 hours and we got no compensations

gameforge (aion) server down 1 day no compensation

nc soft (wildstar) server down 16 hours after a 4 hours maintenance no compensation

trionworlds (archeage) server down 22 hours no compensation

aeria games (aura kingdom, echo of soul) 13 server down no compensation

• inb4 bums start DDOSing servers to death for these so called "apology gifts".

lmao, i can see that happen. Pretty sure here are some f*cked up ppl that would do exactly that xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You talking shit affff , you can lie to 80% to this community because they never play aion or tera.

I played both , was lvl max .

When buff 250% exp week come on aion and the server is off cause of ddos ( happen 3 times ) or long maintenance , they always prolonge it + reward excuse , same for tera .

• all this ( no server's for hours and hours ) is nothing near the crash at cc , the cc crash used to tilt mee so hard i had like 0 crash's once i'am in CC lag starts and obviously a crash imagine what you will gonna feel when a friend of your's will use a ticket 91f and then you crash cuz of the f**king server and they can't continue without you ...

daneos need too stop working on every single thing he's working on and look out the server

Another solution to solve this easly Daneos give one of you'r game master possibillty to re start channels and server , we always get 3-4 down and the rest of them are all full ( farm spot's )

Cheers

Hello mussolini,

You did receive a great compensation for the recent log in outage.

What?

A more stable game.

In every issue we encounter, Daneos is making sure that he fix it entirely for it not to occur again. He's not doing it for himself but for the players to have a great Dragon Ball Online Experience. I hope it's enough. We are very sorry for the inconvenience and the team is working hard to make sure that we can provide each and every players with a great and stable gaming experience.

Regards.
    Kuromi
    DBOG Staff

• More stable game? I don't know if crashing in 91-100f I heard of is so called stable game. It's cost over 5kk at least to do one single run. Same goes with channels which are crashing a lot and only Daneos can fix it. Friend of mine yesterday because of log in issue can't farm dragon balls. It's not big deal at first but then you need to know that now he needs to wait entire week because of work and not having much time in next couple of days. Also he is cashing a lot so I think people should get something for those problems. I don't saying about something big but even simple ONE wagu coin as mussolini said before would be great addiction and send rest of community a message "we don't forget about you guys, we are truly sorry for inconvenience" because simple announcement with apologies don't gave back zeni people lost cause of bugs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!