A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• My new suggestion

this post has been edited

CCBD

1. Slowing down the spiritualist class should not work for the boss.

2. Mobs with rang elite, hero are immune to knockdown and individual debuffs like

- Paralysis

- Confusion

- Slow

- Stun

- Freeze

3. Boss have increased damage from skills such as, bleed, posion etc, in particular you need to pay attention to such floors as 55, 80, 95.

PVE

1. Transformation

- Kaioken, my suggestion is that kaioken have reduced reductions on lp and ep when x3 is stuck.

- Super Saiyanin, reduction of speed attack to 5%, and CD reduction up to 30 minutes, jewelry does not affect CD.

- Pure Majin, Attack Speed 5%, and CD reduction up to 30 minutes, jewelry does not affect CD.

- Great Namek CD reduction up to 30 min, no limit for transformations and jewelry does not affect CD.

2. Increased damage for individual classes.

- Plasma Majin, I am in favor of this class to increase damage from area skills, because as you can see, this class is taken only on budokai 5v 5, in my opinion it should have similar damage to turtles.

3. Agro System.

- There should be a better balance when it comes to speed party, let's say that the speed party would fill just as much agro as the skills, then you would have to devote a little more time to the given instance.

PVP

1. Shadow Knight

- Nerf reduced damage from skill Ultimate Bold Strike about 50%

- Nerf reduced damage from skill Helzone Granade about 20%

- Ultimate Fear reduction of duration down 5 sec.

- Skill at the warrior Ultimate Mystic Attack reduction of duration about 100% it's only grab.

2. Dark Warrior

- Confusion reduction of duration down 7 sec.

3. Spiritualist

- Speed Restrain reduced of duration down 10 sec

- Hypnosis reduced of duration down 12 sec

4. Turtle Hermit

- Turtle book for a woman, gives only 1 rp instead of 7

5. Crane Hermit

- Freeze reduced of duration down 15 sec

6. Dragon Clan, Dende Priest reduced heal by about 20% in pvp and in pve.

7. Fighter

- reduced critical damage about 25%, because the fighter kills every human for 1 shot

8. Jewelry in pvp, a lot of people have noticed that if we have 100% immunity on a given debuf, someone will always throw it with an extension and this debuf continues, in my opinion 100% of the jewelry should also act to extend debuff, so let's say yes, we have a 100% confusion, even with an extension the duration of the confusion should last 0 sec.

Side topics

1. Pure Majin probably every majin is iridescent of pure majin, because it is slow, it would be nice if he got a dash, in time I will make a movie of what it would look like if pure majin had a dash

2. Great Namek It would have been beautiful if gn had a dash and could fly such a movie too I would do if everything is overwhelming.

Regards Waris.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

Edited 2 times, last by Waris ().

• My suggestion is that Maya race and human race reduce the def by about 35% and do a normal agro attacking with speed attack, that is, speed is as exciting agro as skill.

Umm... how about NO, that would make Nameks outclass all of the others because of their defence if this happens. And not every majin and human play with speed. And why are you making this thread in the first place?... because human can tank now just like any class can and you can't accept it, those Sm, fighter and turtle that Tanked cc90 boss probably have like over +10 gears and just because you HEARD about it, it doesn't mean that it is true. fixing the cc floor i will agree but nerfing majin and human defences is a big fat NO.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• You probably play one of these classes if you have such an opinion, but say one thing, why do you think the normal tank has to go out of circulation on the pve?

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Well like you said before in your first post of the thread. you HEARD that SM and turtle can tank bosses now, but just because you HEARD it from someone else, it doesn't mean they can prove it to be TRUE and right now, you can't prove that turtle and SM can tank bosses unless you got proof of it like a video or a screenshot. So if you want people to believe what you are saying then you have to have a few players that can confirm this or you have proof.

But i'm still sticking with NO, because if majin and human defence decreases then it will make namek outclass human and majin even more in PVP and Budokai. And beside, namek can't be the only race that can tank forever.

This is my choice and my opinion and i'm sticking to it FULL STOP.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• This is just your opinion, wait for others to appeal, at this time the current balance does not make sense at all, because you do not even have to take a normal tank for instances.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• Nerfing these classes won't solve a problem, and i agree with you sk and dw can be replaced by a buffer or a healer.

Daneos need to find a way to make the game fair for every class.

Also who the f*** would take a SM or a Fighter in this freakin unbalanced game to CCBD.

Fighter can tank bosses by taking aggro with thunder or speed, Sm hard to believe. But still they are close range and squishy classes.

Like i said above Daneos need to think and find a way make the game fair for every class.

• see, majin has about 850 def with tmq 7, namek has 750 def with mobs, majin has over 900 def with CCBD 90, namek has 600 def, warrior will not catch up with buffs and passives.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!