A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• clue swinging the buffer out of the dugeon it caused that why the people search the largest possible dps or be if it is obligatory to take a buffer goes is in the place of the sk tanking then my suggestion is to remove the taunt skill of ulti / gc and adds another function to her so that should to be exclusive work of the tank ( sk / dw ) it is balanced or it simply increases the damage of the boss as it was said

• typical tank or sk and dw are already useless in this game when it comes to playing pve, what makes sense where the tank can not go on instances type UD, TMQ and CCBD because buffer can burn everything out

u are wrong!!

do dungeos with SK or DW is too ez and always theres sk and dw on partys, if u dont see it maybe u are doing something wrong.
    btw UM and Chef are not tank classes, the people make it tank!! as a main UM can i say that i waste a lot of zenni for make my UM tank .

• Bad Picollo human paper? see tmq 7 set + 11 is around 3800 def, + buff from poko you have 4.4k def + buff from grand then you already have 5k def, with such def humana hard to kill, even if only has buff from the grand, it's so easy for such a person he can withstand the boss.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Edited once, last by Waris ().

• vinter I'm not mistaken, as only level 60 is entered, it's immediately sk and dw have been put aside, I'm not doing anything wrong, because I have 60 level gear + 12 + 13 etc ... I'm not some unexpected player, people just got used to to the fact that the buffer can tank and can then take an additional dpsa to make it even easier, your gif even shows that sk or dw are not needed.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Edited 2 times, last by Waris ().

• Bad Picollo human paper? see tmq 7 set + 11 is around 3800 def, + buff from poko you have 4.4k def + buff from grand then you already have 5k def, with such def humana hard to kill, even if only has buff from the grand, it's so easy for such a person he can withstand the boss.

Here is your hard to kill human 4,4k def full +13 TMQ +prop

You dont understand that if you will nerf humans and majins then namekians will be even more powerfull in pvp.

• Bad Picollo you are probably an idiot xD, swordsman has 1.5x bigger dmg in the back xD and I did not write that in pvp only pve, learn to read

Idiot? idk if you notice but we have same dmg and defense in pvp and pve.
    We dont have 2 system of skills that work different in pvp and pve this is not black desert, if you nerf human def in pve he will lose it also in pvp, thats fakin logic.

• you are wrong, in pve you always have buffs that help a lot, and in pvp buffs from ultimate or grand you do not get, so there is a significant difference between pvp and pve, unless you walk 5 v 5 is also different.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• you are wrong, in pve you always have buffs that help a lot, and in pvp buffs from ultimy or grand you do not get, so there is a significant difference between pvp and pve, unless you walk 5 v 5 is also different.

but what the fak does it have in common? when you nerf human def by 35% it will have also its effect in pvp, he will be lost in pvp even more just because he can tank soemthing in cc and your sk is useless so sad... his sk is so useless... PLZ DANEOS DO SOMETHING, GIB HIM AOE BLEED SO HE CAN DO CC ALONE, why you dont want to be clver, upgrade is more easy, most of ppl have +12 gear, buffers doing more dmg and cc monsters/bosses stay same as before so lets think hmmm where is the problem?? the balance is lost.

Like skedar said boost the monsters and bosses in CC

• but you still do not understand, I do not care about the pvp balance, only on pve, I'm more a supporter of pvp 5v 5 than 1 v 1, and I will not change the class just because the balance is very weak, I like to play a typical tank and I will even play if I'm not taken anywhere, and human should not have such high defs, because it is a dseme and in any game dps is not a tank and as I said, increasing dmg bosses on cc will not help anything, because the more ultima or grand will be taken.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• See, sk and dw are no longer needed to the pve, because nobody wants them in the party because humon can already tank the boss as well as buffer.

The problem is the buff change where you can't take buffs inside unless that class is with you, if that was reverted you can take 2 extra players.

Also nobody takes fighters or SMs unless they have a ticket or pay to go CC.

• Supertao no, this is not the problem, the problem is that the speed attack is not agro, and also the fact that the skills make too much, that's why everything is unbalanced + that the majin is too much of a tank as well as human, this balance goes to the side that sk and dw will be completely forgotten in some time

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• but you still do not understand, I do not care about the pvp balance, only on pve, I'm more a supporter of pvp 5v 5 than 1 v 1, and I will not change the class just because the balance is very weak, I like to play a typical tank and I will even play if I'm not taken anywhere, and human should not have such high defs, because it is a dseme and in any game dps is not a tank.

Im not sure if this guy is serious or autistic he want ruin this game even more just because he want to be the only tank in cc and he dont want anyone to steal his role, what about delete all classes and leave only sk around but what if here will be better sk tank than you and no one will take you again? should we delete this game? or maybe kill these ppl.

We can make same thread about nerf sk why he can grind so easy like turtle? why sk can find his reole everywhere? and other classes cant. comeon logic like this lead to nowhere.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!