A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• Cashalot tell me how much physical def you have with cc 90 set, I have only 5400 with my buffs and passive with legendary + 13, + 13, + 12
    umm sorry I had bad shoes put on, 5.7k physical def I own.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• i guess the real problem here is not the buffer replace sk tank position... u know any class can tank 90 or 100 now, is just about get good upgrade, prop and attr. but u are piss off cuz theres no place to u in partys and thats because all people need to do cc floors the most faster they can and with a sk is very slow.

i personally prefer to have a turtle in the party than a sk, because the floors get faster ... oh wait, lets nerf turtles?? kdd

• Well so grand and ultimate getting nerfed and sk dw takes tutrle place so we will be at same point as we are now but just cc will be slower...

its not a solution if we wanna make this pve balanaaced we have to make alll types of party's strong as speed one, with plasma, with grand or even with fighter.. its not solution to take from 1 class and give to other one, but whole pve system needs to be changed.

its not fair for karma to have speed % and crit % buffs for pve and plasma got only cd bcoz itss obvious we take karma. etc...

To make sk's more usefull is no solution as long as we take from other classes :p

and if namek wariors will be more needed in pve another problem we have what about smth like plasma bcoz they good only in pt pvp while other classes are great in everything like Healer?

idk i hope dbo global ballance team will think a loot about changes bcoz 1 changhe in pve for example might be big change in EVERYWHERE.

Edit@ lets not forget that in all pve (speed party) we have 3 classes insta locked from the start so what about that :OO

• If the developer continues along this balance path, then with time the buffer will be kicked out of the party, there will be a repeat of the entertainment, so the warrior and mighty may go into oblivion, because in the future there is a big difference in bonuses and defs, also rip buffers and tankers.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!