A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• Oh and that was great. Everyone either sucked or cashed. Remind me, how do we play TW now?

white stones from golden chest not drop, give them some value and make them come into the game less, this game needs some p2w, f2p players just play game for free waste up memory and not contribute to server, okay, reason how private servers die.

• You can't really balance PVE in this game without creating an impact on PVP and vice-versa. So from a PVPer point of view this nerf isn't good, and from a PVEer point of view ya'll need to stop thinking that a speed parties are the only way to get CC done, traditional tanks can still tank CC, less practical but still doable. People will always find an easier way to beat instances.

PS: All budokai semi finals consist in 3+ SKs, if that doesn't say anything about what balance changes need to be done I don't know what will. Daneos

• Bad Picollo I am asking you very much, sword tank 90 cc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tSUoCiVAHA

Nerf nerf and again nerf race human and majin.

And? And what? This video is from HK and kinswkk had pretty op gear and in the whole server only kinsk and pop were able to tank in CC but they had op gear, if you think that random human will tank something in cc then you have mental issue im not sure if even TW had sword like him.

• You can't really balance PVE in this game without creating an impact on PVP and vice-versa. So from a PVPer point of view this nerf isn't good, and from a PVEer point of view ya'll need to stop thinking that a speed parties are the only way to get CC done, traditional tanks can still tank CC, less practical but still doable. People will always find an easier way to beat instances.

Actually there is a way,its called class restrictions and can be applied on instances,as budokai being an instance, it can be done,although as a private server it can be harsh due to emulation,which might be transferred as lag.

I disagree with the whole thread nerf,but i agree in the role part,classes are there to make the change and not to be all the same,well almost the same,gear is the most enigmatic aspect of the game,which in a common way,they should enhance class abilities and not the base stats of it,base stats should be standard for every different class and untouchable,transformations and buffs should be the only way to increase those.

Upgrade should increase ability stats,attributes and properties,not base defense and attack,at least not that much.

Everyone should have at least 2 characters to fully enjoy the game and not having 1 main with 3 or more different gear sets to have fun.

Anyways,hope life is treating everyone well,enjoy life,thanks for reading,cya around...cheers

• And? And what? This video is from HK and kinswkk had pretty op gear and in the whole server only kinsk and pop were able to tank in CC but they had op gear, if you think that random human will tank something in cc then you have mental issue im not sure if even TW had sword like him.

this is not a movie from HK, if you did not know on DBOG, you can now change the language to Chinese, video was added yesterday ^^

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Edited once, last by Waris ().

• You can't nerf Ultimate/Grand's armor because they're one of the lowest damage dealing classes in the game without Poko/Dende's heals to recover their health instantly. You'd render them completely useless in solo PvP because they're a terrible DPS and they're unable to tank their opponents damage. If their opponent has a good amount of anti-candy they can render their only good CC useless in PvP, if it's a Turtle they can sleep lock; a SK can either charge RP for knock out, or spam their moves sometimes dealing enough damage to kill them. Lets not forget the fact there aren't many Chef/Ultimates who can tank CC90-100, some die in the earlier stages even with +14-15. Parties are still more than willing to accept SK/DW as their "tanks" as long as they provide good debuffs, and tank well enough to make the run successful.

If you've done the math correctly a Majin with the best currently obtainable armor has inferior health and defense when put next a SK/DW with the best equipment. Mudosa armor gives 860 defense; it's almost as strong as CC90 Majin armor. If we're going by physical defense and health alone Ultimates can't compare to DWs, and that's if you don't include their DP which recovers half their health per mob/player they land it on. As a former SK who's played the class for a while, I can safely say SK kind of a berserker class hardly just a "tank". They have 3 CCs(that's not including Mystic attack[Their grab]), life steal, and Bold strike which is one of the most damage dealing moves in the entire game(thanks to it's bleed). Sure SKs tank insanely well, however you've gotta take into consideration that SK plays as an amazing DPS in PvP and PvE. DW's the real tank out of the two warrior subclasses, it has low DPS but makes up for it with their high health/defense.

Should SM be able to tank CC? In my opinion no, this is an MMORPG tanks are meant to be tanks, and DPS are meant to be DPS. But can you change SM in a way that disables their tanking capability while maintaining the classes viability? There's only so much Daneos can do to control the balance of the game, at best he does nothing to minimize the damage dealt to the game's balance. In conclusion if you're gonna cry about SKs not being good tanks anymore you better be ready to face the repercussions changes made to the game will cause, for example a damage nerf, or Ultimate damage buff. When you buff something you've gotta nerf it in some way shape or form to balance the changes.

• You can't nerf Ultimate/Grand's armor because they're one of the lowest damage dealing classes in the game without Poko/Dende's heals to recover their health instantly. You'd render them completely useless in solo PvP because they're a terrible DPS and they're unable to tank their opponents damage. If their opponent has a good amount of anti-candy they can render their only good CC useless in PvP, if it's a Turtle they can sleep lock; a SK can either charge RP for knock out, or spam their moves sometimes dealing enough damage to kill them. Lets not forget the fact there aren't many Chef/Ultimates who can tank CC90-100, some die in the earlier stages even with +14-15. Parties are still more than willing to accept SK/DW as their "tanks" as long as they provide good debuffs, and tank well enough to make the run successful.

If you've done the math correctly a Majin with the best currently obtainable armor has inferior health and defense when put next a SK/DW with the best equipment. Mudosa armor gives 860 defense; it's almost as strong as CC90 Majin armor. If we're going by physical defense and health alone Ultimates can't compare to DWs, and that's if you don't include their DP which recovers half their health per mob/player they land it on. As a former SK who's played the class for a while, I can safely say SK kind of a berserker class hardly just a "tank". They have 3 CCs(that's not including Mystic attack[Their grab]), life steal, and Bold strike which is one of the most damage dealing moves in the entire game(thanks to it's bleed). Sure SKs tank insanely well, however you've gotta take into consideration that SK plays as an amazing DPS in PvP and PvE. DW's the real tank out of the two warrior subclasses, it has low DPS but makes up for it with their high health/defense.

Should SM be able to tank CC? In my opinion no, this is an MMORPG tanks are meant to be tanks, and DPS are meant to be DPS. But can you change SM in a way that disables their tanking capability while maintaining the classes viability? There's only so much Daneos can do to control the balance of the game, at best he does nothing to minimize the damage dealt to the game's balance. In conclusion if you're gonna cry about SKs not being good tanks anymore you better be ready to face the repercussions changes made to the game will cause, for example a damage nerf, or Ultimate damage buff. When you buff something you've gotta nerf it in some way shape or form to balance the changes.

I do not cry that sk is weak, but I mean that the class of warrior when it comes to pve is already forgotten, Mighty Majin's is getting more and more tanks, I played SK all the time and I do not think that he was berserker as you called, I agree that SK has too large dmg when it comes to pvp, but when it comes to pve, the current state of the game is useless, as well as plasma, fighter, crane, because people have their tastes and when it comes to armor cc and mudosa, this is a significant difference, note that modus is rare and cc legendary, so even a dragon clan would lose its value

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• DangerLord54 tell me why such races as majin or human can calmly do set with cc 90 and namek no longer ?, if namek makes a set with ccbd90 it will significantly lower defs and it is then unprofitable, and if namek does a set of mudosa fact will gain defs, but it will significantly lower some bonuses, such as focus, con, lp% etc ..., so why namek in terms of items should be worse than other races in terms of items?

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• I agree with something, but I don't agree on a few things. In TW in level 60 cap it was much more easier to get max stats on your gear. They were giving everyone brown and silver boxes for just logging into the game everyday. This way in TW I was able to box my earrings and 2x mudosa set armors very easy. Here in DBOG, I can't get anything on a single earring or a single mudosa jacket. I see some people here using hundreds of brown boxes to get an effect they want on the earring. In TW upgrade system was madness, you had to buy white stones for 1bill just to upgrade your gear one time. Well here in DBOG is opposite, much easier to upgrade gear, but harder to get stats you want.

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• DangerLord54 tell me why such races as majin or human can calmly do set with cc 90 and namek no longer ?, if namek makes a set with ccbd90 it will significantly lower defs and it is then unprofitable, and if namek does a set of mudosa fact will gain defs, but it will significantly lower some bonuses, such as focus, con, lp% etc ..., so why namek in terms of items should be worse than other races in terms of items?

Well why do you want majin and human to be nerf so namek can be the gods again? Why are you complaining just because human and majin can be tanks now? every class can become tanks with majin buffs. Just go and make a party of your own, i do it everytime and i always get a party within 10-20 minutes. I don't know why are you making this so complicated and persisting to nerf the majin and human, have you even seen how many people that have said NO to your nerfing when comparing to people who said yes? why don't you just grow up and stop arguing just because you can't get into CC? And this is the last time i'll say this. Tanks can not be the best class forever, other class have to get better than them eventually.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Well why do you want majin and human to be nerf so namek can be the gods again? Why are you complaining just because human and majin can be tanks now? every class can become tanks with majin buffs. Just go and make a party of your own, i do it everytime and i always get a party within 10-20 minutes. I don't know why are you making this so complicated and persisting to nerf the majin and human, have you even seen how many people that have said NO to your nerfing when comparing to people who said yes? why don't you just grow up and stop arguing just because you can't get into CC? And this is the last time i'll say this. Tanks can not be the best class forever, other class have to get better than them eventually.

and just because everyone can be a tank, a little more and dende will not be a necessary class because the poko treatment is over, you can see that it's good that everyone can be a tank in this game, in the end will come to that namek will go completely in oblivion, as well as buffers, because this balance is striving for it, and this is not what mmorpg is all about, so that the party consists of the same dps and one heal, here everything goes wrong, it's not like I'm crying that I can not walk on CCBD, it's not worth it for CC 100 because it's weapons, nothing more.

You play human or majin, you are just afraid of a nerf and that's it, everything is fine if you get a boost, but as soon as the topic about the nerf starts, it's a big cry.

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!