A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• and just because everyone can be a tank, a little more and dende will not be a necessary class because the poko treatment is over, you can see that it's good that everyone can be a tank in this game, in the end will come to that namek will go completely in oblivion, as well as buffers, because this balance is striving for it, and this is not what mmorpg is all about, so that the party consists of the same dps and one heal, here everything goes wrong, it's not like I'm crying that I can not walk on CCBD, it's not worth it for CC 100 because it's weapons, nothing more.

You play human or majin, you are just afraid of a nerf and that's it, everything is fine if you get a boost, but as soon as the topic about the nerf starts, it's a big cry.

Lol i already said this before these nerfs or suggestions won't happen anyway unless you are in the balance team, which is a good thing because everyone has suggestions and wants to nerf/buff something if that happened this game would be broken.

• And you are crying because human and majin are making they way up to the same lvl as nameks so you are afraid that fighter will be the best class again just like back in TW. So you are no different, you want human and majin to be nerf so your namek can be the best. So you know what, because most people have said NO to your idea so i'm sure daneos will not let this happen so waste all your time on this thread as much as you want because it won't make a bloody difference, goodbye.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• You can't nerf Ultimate/Grand's armor because they're one of the lowest damage dealing classes in the game without Poko/Dende's heals to recover their health instantly. You'd render them completely useless in solo PvP because they're a terrible DPS and they're unable to tank their opponents damage. If their opponent has a good amount of anti-candy they can render their only good CC useless in PvP, if it's a Turtle they can sleep lock; a SK can either charge RP for knock out, or spam their moves sometimes dealing enough damage to kill them. Lets not forget the fact there aren't many Chef/Ultimates who can tank CC90-100, some die in the earlier stages even with +14-15. Parties are still more than willing to accept SK/DW as their "tanks" as long as they provide good debuffs, and tank well enough to make the run successful.

If you've done the math correctly a Majin with the best currently obtainable armor has inferior health and defense when put next a SK/DW with the best equipment. Mudosa armor gives 860 defense; it's almost as strong as CC90 Majin armor. If we're going by physical defense and health alone Ultimates can't compare to DWs, and that's if you don't include their DP which recovers half their health per mob/player they land it on. As a former SK who's played the class for a while, I can safely say SK kind of a berserker class hardly just a "tank". They have 3 CCs(that's not including Mystic attack[Their grab]), life steal, and Bold strike which is one of the most damage dealing moves in the entire game(thanks to it's bleed). Sure SKs tank insanely well, however you've gotta take into consideration that SK plays as an amazing DPS in PvP and PvE. DW's the real tank out of the two warrior subclasses, it has low DPS but makes up for it with their high health/defense.

Should SM be able to tank CC? In my opinion no, this is an MMORPG tanks are meant to be tanks, and DPS are meant to be DPS. But can you change SM in a way that disables their tanking capability while maintaining the classes viability? There's only so much Daneos can do to control the balance of the game, at best he does nothing to minimize the damage dealt to the game's balance. In conclusion if you're gonna cry about SKs not being good tanks anymore you better be ready to face the repercussions changes made to the game will cause, for example a damage nerf, or Ultimate damage buff. When you buff something you've gotta nerf it in some way shape or form to balance the changes.

I so much agree with everything u wrote, but as long as idc about sk's getting more usefull bcoz hes very op and usefull in hes own way, I do think that DW's should be more needed in pve bcoz with current meta, turte is giving way too much dps to replace him.

I wil say that buffers that tank cc100f deserve it and are very strong also there are only few of them bcoz to do it with majin u have to has cc90 armors boxed, while namek wariors can tank it without that big effort just armors from drop with good upgrade but there are also only few parties that doing cc91-100 so those few buffers are enough..thing is that party that i make with vvery good geared players will only find the fastest way to do it but for players that arent that advanced in pve I say that namek warior + buffer is the safest choice.

also if the speed party wouldnt be 3 classes insta locked then sk dw's would easily have space in every pt sommehow nobody sees this as a problem.

this thread start from the idea where tank can't go to cc, but it is not true because they can only people dont want them.

If i play poko and wan to go to budokai who take me? xd

this is so true while sk's wants to be so usefull in every aspect of the game (they are now in solo nd 5v5) we have other classes being usefull only in 1 aspect like plasma somehow this thread wants to nerf majins ;o

• this is so true while sk's wants to be so usefull in every aspect of the game (they are now in solo nd 5v5) we have other classes being usefull only in 1 aspect like plasma somehow this thread wants to nerf majins ;o

just that plasma will get a boost in dmg and that's enough, because it's not taken into account because of the dmg

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• This is officially the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen in the entire dbog history. All I simply see here, is some unsatisfied upset emotional player who plays both tank and dps in one at the same time but he's upset that nobody takes him to some dungeon. This is all personal, you have no knowledge nor this thread is familiar with a word rationality. Did you know that humans are like the least needed in cc dungeon unless it's a turtle? Sks are tanks, dps, dots, have aoe stunt, what else do you need? Obviously sks have more chances to get into those parties, the only reason you can't is in this very same thread, realize yourself. I seriously can't believe that after hundreds of threads asking to boost human def/lp there's one like this. Humans aren't tanks, but they can get better with it by specific sets that namekians don't need. This kinswkk guy has friends and his own guild, take an example on how to get into parties. Look at his set, so much effort that sk could still be better all the time with same quality gear. You want sk non upgraded sets to have more defense than specific not balanced human op gear that requires lots of work. Should I make a dende tank video for you? Maybe you'll come up with an ideal idea to nerf their def by 55% this time. Don't be ridiculous, humans are the worst with defense, doesn't mean they have to be paper with crafted gear so you op sk could always walk around with that silly axe and garbage gear. You see one or two guys in ccbd and you're upset already. You know what makes much more sense? You say humans are dps, not tanks but you realize that sks aren't dps either, so how about we nerf your dmg by 35%? Go dw to be an even better tank, picked the most op class already, so don't be so blind and learn something useful genius. You're one of those that's gonna keep proving his poor point so this is probably my first and last post here. Sayonara axeman.

• This is officially the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen in the entire dbog history. All I simply see here, is some unsatisfied upset emotional player who plays both tank and dps in one at the same time but he's upset that nobody takes him to some dungeon. This is all personal, you have no knowledge nor this thread is familiar with a word rationality. Did you know that humans are like the least needed in cc dungeon unless it's a turtle? Sks are tanks, dps, dots, have aoe stunt, what else do you need? Obviously sks have more chances to get into those parties, the only reason you can't is in this very same thread, realize yourself. I seriously can't believe that after hundreds of threads asking to boost human def/lp there's one like this. Humans aren't tanks, but they can get better with it by specific sets that namekians don't need. This kinswkk guy has friends and his own guild, take an example on how to get into parties. Look at his set, so much effort that sk could still be better all the time with same quality gear. You want sk non upgraded sets to have more defense than specific not balanced human op gear that requires lots of work. Should I make a dende tank video for you? Maybe you'll come up with an ideal idea to nerf their def by 55% this time. Don't be ridiculous, humans are the worst with defense, doesn't mean they have to be paper with crafted gear so you op sk could always walk around with that silly axe and garbage gear. You see one or two guys in ccbd and you're upset already. You know what makes much more sense? You say humans are dps, not tanks but you realize that sks aren't dps either, so how about we nerf your dmg by 35%? Go dw to be an even better tank, picked the most op class already, so don't be so blind and learn something useful genius. You're one of those that's gonna keep proving his poor point so this is probably my first and last post here. Sayonara axeman.

that's all you wrote, it's just a sign that people are afraid of getting a nerf for their class, and dat multi account

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

Weeeeeee

• The suggestion you edited are not reasonable enough. You're going to have to put more reasoning to why all of these idea should be done, just giving a couple of words and sentences will not convince us or the staff.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!