A new title, general balance of the game and new ideas

• BlazingBarrager I just noticed that suddenly everyone stops playing sk and dw na pve and this class is dying out, and this is not what it is that some class was forgotten, I already gave video where they were on 145 floor without tank and buffera, so here the balance strives to the same

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

11_small.png GrayFighter - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• BlazingBarrager I just noticed that suddenly everyone stops playing sk and dw na pve and this class is dying out, and this is not what it is that some class was forgotten, I already gave video where they were on 145 floor without tank and buffera, so here the balance strives to the same

So nerfing Humans and Majins is the answer. Right. Also that video was from retail, where NTL (the developers) were even worse with balancing so it's not a plausible piece of proof. Also, the team had multiple sets of lvl 70 +14 or +15 gear so of course a human is going to be able to tank with that kind of end gear, upgraded armor.

• Supertao no one takes sm? the video itself says that the human race is already beginning to be a tank

You do realise props make you are the reason people can tank cc90/100, i went to CC100 once with a DW and no buffer he had +13-14 gear but he got 1 shot at floor 100 because we did not have the 18 props.

Daneos won't nerf props because they already got nerfed once and it caused an outrage and it got reverted.

• Do you guys still not realize where the problem is?

We are lvl 60. Nearly everyone has +12 +13 gear. Max prop. Max atk speed, max crit dmg nearly everything maxed.

Def stats of gear are nearly the same for all classes just a small difference.
    CC is capped at Floor 100.

I'm not sure how it was back on tw but I think CC 120 was the limit for Lvl 60 and it was pretty hard to get +12 gear. Even harder to get max prop on earrings and good stats on weapons. Now we get our gear way to easy and fast. We are just to strong already for CC 100 so it's normal that "every" class can tank or that every class will do dmg because base stats are nearly the same only big difference is in LP.

A simple example SK has around the same base dmg as Turtle. Same for buffer or dende.

Defense the same sure there is still a bit of a difference but if you just make your gear +2 higher it will be the same.

My opinion:

The whole changes with

• remove broken
    • increase stone drop rate
    • give brown boxes for f2p
    • give alot of brown boxes for cashers
    • add seal coins to cc dungeon (good idea but rates are to high)
    • add dogi balls to cc dungeon even make rare dogi ball 100% from CC 100 (good idea but rates to high)
    • to many dogis

killed this game already. Also back on tw classes was designed specially for pvp / pve. The dbog team / community tried / tries to make every class good in everything. Sadly that's not something you can do with just changing some values. The best idea would have been to get back to retail version (exactly the same) and start changing from that point.

I think this game is already lost.

Another problem is we have to many people who think they know how to balance a game and just give their input. People don't think about that is good for the game instead they think either about themselfs or how to make the community happy (with giving them free items or making the game easier).

Sadly the dbog staff is motivating the community to give ideas. That is the worst way to do it. As a developer there are some rules you should follow while communicating with your customer:

• The customer doesn't know what he wants so you should only listen to his problems not his solutions
    • Try to understand the situation of the customer and what his real problem is. Most of the times even the customer doesn't know his real problem he only thinks he knows it.
    • Nothing more comes to my mind right now.

Thanks for reading

• DreameR68

here the problem is also that people have become accustomed to the ease offered by dbog, and all kinds of changes arouse in them such a monster that they must defend what they have so that they can not lose it, which is why there are not so many negative suggestions, exclusion of classes from the game is a bad idea, the balance should be such that every people take to the party, and not just look at what class is doing bigger dmg

no longer say that the entire ccbd from the very beginning of the open beta was too easy, too many bugs were, the developer hastened with this server reboot and now comes out as it comes, if there was a better balance of the institution from the very beginning, so far no one would had items + 15 or only a few, as well as a set of ccbd 90

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• vinter I'm not lazy, I wrote in one post, I was looking for a party more than once, I wrote that I was speed sk, were laughing of me that how it sk on speed party

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• vinter I'm not lazy, I wrote in one post, I was looking for a party more than once, I wrote that I was speed sk, were laughing of me that how it sk on speed party

LMAO XD

dude! u just need to ask for ur polish friends, why u are looking for party for cc when u have nekro, siwek, aniol and whole polish OP crew. -.-

• vinter maybe because he does not want to be taken only by friends,

from the very beginning I play solo because no one wants to sk in the party, and what a pleasure to go with friends who already have an inch in a little finger

cql2JAi.png

DBO Taiwan

19_small.png Waris - 70

DBO Global POB

19_small.png Waris - 70
    13_small.png Miczi - 70

DBO Global

19_small.png Waris - 60

DBO Global 2.0

13_small.png Waris - 70

• Reason for high upgrades is whites stones are now drop able , remove them from drops people wont risk going +10 or higher this is how it was in TW

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!