A Meme Creator Finally Gets Off Her Ass.

• Hey People, I'm Emma, I'm 14 And From New Zealand. This Introduction Is Two Years Late I Guess, Since I Lost My Old Account. I'm Looking To Restarting From Level 1 To Play With Some People As The Game Got Kinda Boring After i Hit 40. My Usual IGN Is Saiyku/Saiyko But Since Im Gonna Be Restarting I'll Need A New One That Ill Edit In Later But As For Now Do Any Noobs Or Others That Are Resetting Wanna Play?

Edit:

I Make Memes.

• Hey People, I'm Emma, I'm 14 And From New Zealand. This Introduction Is Two Years Late I Guess, Since I Lost My Old Account. I'm Looking To Restarting From Level 1 To Play With Some People As The Game Got Kinda Boring After i Hit 40. My Usual IGN Is Saiyku/Saiyko But Since Im Gonna Be Restarting I'll Need A New One That Ill Edit In Later But As For Now Do Any Noobs Or Others That Are Resetting Wanna Play?

Edit:

I Make Memes.

1. Do not rush when you just started learning. Speed up only when your fingers hit the right keys out of habit.
    2. Take your time when typing to avoid mistakes. The speed will pick up as you progress.
    3. Always scan the text a word or two in advance.
    4. Pass all typing lessons at Ratatype.
    1. Do not rush when you just started learning. Speed up only when your fingers hit the right keys out of habit.
    2. Take your time when typing to avoid mistakes. The speed will pick up as you progress.
    3. Always scan the text a word or two in advance.
    4. Pass all typing lessons at Ratatype.

Blazen typing tutorials 2018
    When is the video comming out?