improve the crane please now really sucks in pvp

• compare the times a crane has won in budokai and then those who have won other classes, believe that it is okay?

Compare Crane hermit with other classess.

Charge RP (crane): using hypnosis for can charge rp and need change shoes with rp regeneration.

charge RP (female-turtle): only use one button, use the magazine that charge all RP balls.

Charge RP: (karma): only use one button,use intense rage.

charge RP: (swordman): use energy recovery.

Stun: (crane): use poison bleed that have delay to use, and after use spirit wave, coldown 1 minute and 30 seconds

Stun:(crane): lost in time was removed in dbo tw since cap70, similar skill draconic over powering of SK.

Stun:(turtle): only press one button, use sudden stun. coldown 48 seconds.

Stun: (SK): only press one button, use violent slice in 45m, coldown 10 seconds.

Stun: (SK) only press one button, use draconic over powering, coldown 20 seconds.

Stun: (karma) only press one button, use shout in 45m coldown 18 seconds.

Stun2:(karma): use confusion and afterplay dead and its other stun,

stun3: (karma): mobility seal

Prevent skills:(crane): nothing

prevent skills:(turtle): only press one button, consecutive disk in 45m.

prevent skill: (karma): only press one button, use hesitation.

Hit rate:(crane): 160

Hit rate: (turtle): 170 + buff 450.

Damage:(crane): thousand slayes was nerfed, why? its the only skill that can make damage.

Damage: (turle): 10k, 20k,30k. etc.

and exist more things.

• this is the same problem that all this threads have you cant compare 2 different classes with each other everyone has good and bad things

you cant make all classes even because then the different classes get useless

• no crane in budokai. check every week. its very simple. because no have stuns.

I do not think that you use crane. you can not talk about that, if not use this character, probably you use for only PVE.

yeah i played this game since korea alpha xD so i know all classes and in have crane,ultime,turtle, fighter.sk on 60 xD

and you have a sleep, slow, freeze, spirit wave that are more skill to immobilze enemies then every other class

• Also there's a problem with crane, where after using dodon barrage, you auto attack whilst the animation is going off, so you wake up the other player. Targeting yourself doesn't work either because as soon as the ability finishes, it auto targets the other person and auto attacks straight away.

• No one would pick crane they would pick turtle instead except if he a newbie and doesn't know how bad crane is.

Like i said in the other thread crane needs improvement. Also what Box-head(boxbox) said "change mystical crane typhoon to poison"

Agile armor buff is useless so change it to give something else.

you're wrong I beat even people with green aura SK, but now this server is worse than before. the dodom barrage has 3050 debuff phisical defense now only have 1400.

es.imgbb.com
    es.imgbb.com

• Damage:(crane): thousand slayes was nerfed, why? its the only skill that can make damage.

Because you was able to one shot everyone with burn+thousand slashes, and this was autistic, crane is known from overtime dmg and tiring fight, not oneshot.

I dont want say anything but most of cranes that i see in game have trash gear i saw maybe 2-3 well geared cranes but they dont care about pvp the others are trash,

turtle and sk dont have stun but paralize, at lvl 70 crane will get dmg boost by 50% from passive and he will be nerfed, game is prepared for lvl 70 not 60.

You point turtle that he have stun and shield lock but he can't win vs crane,karma,sk here is a lot of op sk/fighters with hardcore gear if you dont have gear that match them how you want win with them? you think one stun will change everything? fighter will still one shot crane and sword wont let you stand up, karma will also always stun you faster because he have the fastest stun and the crane paralzie had pretty long animation skill.

for crane is hard to pass eliminations in budokai because he have overtime dmg that need time for kill while fighters/swords/turtles doing massive dmg that can insta kill the opponent even if you drop dots on them.

Today we have some players that are pretty op with thier gear +14/+15 and they control the budokai they decide who will pass and who will win and until you dont have same gear as them you should not complain that you can't win with your crane, is just logic, did you ever saw who winning the budokai? look at mussolini, akatsuki or these chinese creatures full +14/+15 how you want win them with your trash equip? when crane will get stun dende in 1 vs 1 will be faked for real, crane vs crane will be more autistic, and turtle will have 0 chance to win against crane. And i know that in few threads i said that crane need stun or something but when i think more about it i was wrong the whole human race is broken they killing each other for one hit/combo first stun win, dmg comprared to defense if mistake, crane dont suck in pvp for sure but your fight is over when fighter/sword/karma/plasma will get you, the other classes is not a problem for crane. Today crane have best dmg in game and he can kill most tankiest class easy.

~WRITTEN BY MAIN CRANE.

• the stun its the more important for crane. check crane hermit with skill lost in time.

• I don't know why you are complaining when Sendoku was playing crane he used to always get to the semi finals and Tien also a crane won solo budokai so your statement saying a crane has not won is invalid, the problem is there are hardly any cranes playing the game and have not mastered it like the 2 i mentioned.

• I don't know why you are complaining when Sendoku was playing crane he used to always get to the semi finals and Tien also a crane won solo budokai so your statement saying a crane has not won is invalid, the problem is there are hardly any cranes playing the game and have not mastered it like the 2 i mentioned.

thats because its too much work to get the class to compete with other classes. There are many other classes who are way cheaper and easier to gear and be successful with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!