improve the crane please now really sucks in pvp

• Hello!

He said a Turtle have a better chance to win the Budokai, he saw lots of them at it, he said they can use the Turtle Book for RP, and a long distance Disable skill: Consecutive Disks (or i don't know if he means this skill because he said 45m and Cons. Disks have 35m), and how often we can see Turtles included for groups / party, and how this affect Cranes to gear them for CCBD.

I could be wrong with the translation but that's what i understood with his comment, my main language is Spanish.

Regards!

• The purpose of this publication is to suggest, maybe people should try to understand the suggestion instead talking which character they have, anyway, it is Daneos' decision not yours.

By the way, any Crane GM here, I would like to hear his opinion?

Have a great day. :)

No GMs use a crane. And even if all other players and GMs hate crane, Daneos has the final decision.

• first of all don't accuse if you don't know .-. My main is a Crane, i play like that from TW server, and really on tw the frustration to use it at cap was way bigger than here.

Spirit wave, thousand slashed and the other got already buffed since on retail you need to wait the dot to be consumed on the opponent by 30% of its duration, anyway i agree that 4 sec confusion with a long cd doesn't be really handly. But it still be usefull in some situations, i personally use it a lot vs namekians and mighty majins...

Hi there I will clarify the following since you are posting misinformation in the forums.

Thousand slashes was nerfed to half power it only does 35% dot splash damage in retail dbo it did 70% dot splash damage.

spirit wave was never buffed it is same as taiwan and requires a poison dot to be present on the target before it can be activated.

another nerf which wasnt mentioned and was welcomed by the community was weaken defense duration nerf. it was reduced from 20 mins to 3 mins duration.

hope this clears things up

regards boxbox

The purpose of this publication is to suggest, maybe people should try to understand the suggestion instead talking which character they have, anyway, it is Daneos' decision not yours.

By the way, any Crane GM here, I would like to hear his opinion?

Have a great day. :)

A side note here

no gms play crane or grand chef majin as a main. and no one from balance team plays crane.

but that being said to moderators syren and myself play crane. Kakarot also has a crane as an alt and once in a while runs live streams with it.

syren is extremely good as a crane hes not sendoku level but knows the class very well. come to think of it syren has played and maxed level all classes and knows there workings in and out.

me im a scrub at crane. im too lazy to gear up at the moment. :)

I will reiterate that the dbog team in general believes cranes is fine where they are currently at. Although i think it isnt but my opinion doesnt mean much since im a box :)

• Only issue is crane has literally no counterplay against a karma majin, and this is the same thing for most classes that are not SKs, and, even mussolini (+15 complete gears maximum bonuses) got 2-0 by Flundaa...

Karmas are hard to fight for every class. SK last longer because of their LP but other classes can have as much or the same amount of edef as a sk with CC90 armor.

• having mained Crane in POB , Cranes Are not fine period.

They have stupid mistakes with their skill like , no poison DoT in their skill tree even tho they are MASTERS AT DOT! they have to use poison from first tree instead what the hell and u still call them DOT MASTERS?! this is not logical by game standards!

Mystical crane typhoon( or any other DOT FROM CRANES SKILL TREE) needs to be changed to Poison THIS IS NOT EVEN A BUFF SIMPLY CORRECTING A MISTAKE! before someone yells cranes are fine

They have stupid mistakes with their skill like , no poison DoT in their skill tree even tho they are MASTERS AT DOT! they have to use poison from first tree instead what the hell and u still call them DOT MASTERS?! this is not logical by game standards!

Mystical crane typhoon( or any other DOT FROM CRANES SKILL TREE) needs to be changed to Poison THIS IS NOT EVEN A BUFF SIMPLY CORRECTING A MISTAKE! before someone yells cranes are fine

Just because you played doesn't mean you mastered the class. Move on..

You are right some skill needs to be changed to poison like double gut buster to be able to use spirit wave and paralysis without cast speed and from 35m, single target.

• You are right some skill needs to be changed to poison like double gut buster to be able to use spirit wave and paralysis without cast speed and from 35m, single target.

How many times do you need to be told that crane doesn't need a buff or any changes. You've had a GM and 2 mods who played crane and they all said nothing needed to be changed. Stop adding more nonsense to this thread...

• You are right, our opinions are inside a box which no one opens.

• How many times do you need to be told that crane doesn't need a buff or any changes. You've had a GM and 2 mods who played crane and they all said nothing needed to be changed. Stop adding more nonsense to this thread...

i had a one GM and 2 mods who played crane but Neither of the two is a pro CRANE and never won budokai, only they use cranes for farmming for earn zeni and equip other characters, and they say that the crane is fine because they not want that others characters are affect.

• i had a one GM and 2 mods who played crane but Neither of the two is a pro CRANE and never won budokai, only they use cranes for farmming for earn zeni and equip other characters, and they say that the crane is fine because they not want that others characters are affect.

hi there Jorge A tellez I didnt say crane is fine i said the team in general feels crane is fine althought i dont agree with this. see my quoate

I will reiterate that the dbog team in general believes cranes is fine where they are currently at. Although i think it isnt but my opinion doesnt mean much since im a box :)

thats my opinion underlined.

hope that clears it up a bit more since my wording isnt always the best

regards boxbox

• i had a one GM and 2 mods who played crane but Neither of the two is a pro CRANE and never won budokai, only they use cranes for farmming for earn zeni and equip other characters, and they say that the crane is fine because they not want that others characters are affect.

Just because someone hasn't won budokai it doesn't mean they aren't pro at the class they play. Prelims in general is hard for cranes to pass unless they use spirit ball and their fan skills to kill.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!