improve the crane please now really sucks in pvp

• you only want evade the improve with this class. Be an expert who only presses a button to stun and feel op, using sk and karmas with 5 stuns.

solo quieres evitar que mejoren esta clase. debes sentirte un experto que solo usas un boton para paralisar, usando personajes faciles como sk y karmas con 5 stuns.

people who do not know how to use it simply change to the easiest class to use as turtle sk, karma, fighter, etc, I know perfectly how this character works and I know their weaknesses and strengths. and there are details like the stun that for more op you are not advancing.

Las personas que no saben utilizarlo simplemente se cambian a la clase mas facil de usar como turtle sk, karma, fighter, etc, yo se perfectamente como funciona este personaje y conosco sus debilidades y fortalezas. y hay detalles como el stun que por mas op que seas no avanzas.

I never played karma. Only classes Ive played are SK POKO SM AND ULTI. You can try again though. I've used a class no one thinks can PvP and destroyed tons with it. Don't talk to me about playing classes.

• crane is the only class that don't have instant stun, i guess he meant that. Classes that have much more dps just use 1 stun and use 2 skill to kill ( if the game is played without potting).

Anyway i'm fine with the crane he have a lot of good spells :)

I hate that this game is balanced only with gears, if we make a tournament of naked players some classes doesn't even have a chance to win [ that means balance? ]

• I've never seen a topic like this, the game is empty and personal wanting improvements on Crane, and another against, I think Races is totally balanced, question and defense of the game, you will tighten (R) and takes Hit Kill, when developers take notice of this?

start considering that Crane is bad or any other class ... (taking into account, Defense (R), blockage, dodge, Soul,

Strength that is giving 1.1 Atks, is wrong),

what it needs and values at a certain point in the game, since if it does not change, it can improve Crane, Turtle, Poko ... the game goes bad and people will be discouraged ...

• I've never seen a topic like this, the game is empty and personal wanting improvements on Crane, and another against, I think Races is totally balanced, question and defense of the game, you will tighten (R) and takes Hit Kill, when developers take notice of this?

start considering that Crane is bad or any other class ... (taking into account, Defense (R), blockage, dodge, Soul,

Strength that is giving 1.1 Atks, is wrong),

what it needs and values at a certain point in the game, since if it does not change, it can improve Crane, Turtle, Poko ... the game goes bad and people will be discouraged ...

Crane is bad because you don't know how to play it. Good point

• I've never seen Sendoku or Tien complain about that. Quit crying because you aren't good at playing crane. It's similar to someone trying to boost fighter because they can't crit lmfao.

I didn't cry about anything and im fine with how crane is.

You haven' t played with crane hermit and you don't know a f**k about it so stop complaining about something you don't know.

And what sendoku said in old thread to bring lost in time back, Syren too.

But like i said in one of my posts some skills need a change, agile armor is useless needs to be changed into something else.

Spirit wave and the other 3 need cd reduction.

1k slashes already got nerf.

• crane is the only class that don't have instant stun, i guess he meant that. Classes that have much more dps just use 1 stun and use 2 skill to kill ( if the game is played without potting).

I hate that this game is balanced only with gears, if we make a tournament of naked players some classes doesn't even have a chance to win [ that means balance? ]

Crane is bad because you don't know how to play it. Good point

You people who don't play crane or don't know anything about it crying in every post.

But sadly crane hermit doesn't have many supporters so if we make a thread no one gonna agree...

• I don't need to know crane to understand how strong of a class It is. Also of course 1k slashes got a Nerf. Being able to do an 18k crit on a full+15 SK Isn't over powered at all is what you're saying.

• I've never seen Sendoku or Tien complain about that. Quit crying because you aren't good at playing crane. It's similar to someone trying to boost fighter because they can't crit lmfao.

tambien se quejaron en su momento, solo que no te enteras de lo que pasa, haber si esta tan bien el grulla porque sendoku lo dejo de utilizar ?, estamos hablando de 2 personas en todo el servidor y tambien influyo mucho la suerte, eso no refleja que el personaje este bien., cuantos turtles, karma, sk , fighter han ganado, y no me digas que son muy buenos, que tanto les puede perjudicar que el grulla tenga un paralisis directo como cualquier otro personaje.

te aseguro que de aqui en 6 meses no ves ningun grulla ganar.

• Crane é ruim porque você não sabe como jogar. Bom ponto

the game is based on the items, not on the game mode, the ability of the players,

comes with arguments in me ... is it to imtimidar?

"You do not know how to play, you have to learn to play ..."

In the TW had marked the players +15 for a while

(events ...) the way to play that was more important, was to know how to play, the poko tancava the Boss, and nor was its function ....

tu solo usas para farmear supongo yo hago intento siempre ganar budokai. y se que cosas lo limitan.

• the game is based on the items, not on the game mode, the ability of the players,

comes with arguments in me ... is it to imtimidar?

"You do not know how to play, you have to learn to play ..."

In the TW had marked the players +15 for a while

(events ...) the way to play that was more important, was to know how to play, the poko tancava the Boss, and nor was its function ....

Yup. Crane is all about changing items while target frozen or sleeping that doesn't make sense while other classes don't.

• My final statement is that crane doesn't need any other changes period. These stupid threads are created because people think a class is terrible because they can't play the class itself. I don't know how many times I need to repeat this. Why make an already op class stronger?

cuando ganes un budokai con el crane me tranquilizare, y te tomare en cuenta.

when you win budokai with crane Im fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!