improve the crane please now really sucks in pvp

• Because no one knows how to play it like Sendoku or Tien.

In spanish (please respond with appropiate language last warning! regards boxbox)

lol, sendoku no es el unico que saber usar el grulla, y una cosa es estar equipado y la otra es saber usarlo. yo se usarlo no tengo todavia mi equipo de fusion de armaduras de coldown con el efecto de las cajas random con Constitution 24, es cosa de gastar mucho cash y suerte. les puedo enseñar a muchos grullas a saberlo usar a diferencia de sendoku es un egoista y el no les dira como se usa. y ya dejen de hablar tonterias gente que jamas usa un grulla. El SK es el personaje mas roto en budokai. incluso puedes buscar dbo tw y tampoco habia ningun grulla con aura de budokai, ni veras en este juego ni a tien ni a sendoku porque ya dejaron al grulla por lo dejaron muy mal con tanto nerf ya decidieron usar otros personajes, a diferencia de yo que jamas me doy por vencido ni abandono este Crane. Estoy decepcionado de todos, intento hacer un cambio pero siempre tratan de bloquear opciones, quieren su sk toda la vida.

y los que usan crane no digan que estan bien , intento de ayudarles para que no los desprecien como clase como pasa en CCBD que no los invitan por ser cranes y prefieren turtles, o en las partys de budokai. quieren jugar toda la vida solo farmeando mobs?

In english

lol, sendoku is not the only one that knows how to use the crane, and one thing is to be equipped and the other is to know how to use it. I use it, I do not have my fusion team of coldown armor with the effect of the random boxes with Constitution 24, it's a matter of spending a lot of cash and luck. I can teach many cranes to know how to use unlike sendoku is an egoist and he will not tell you how to use it. and stop talking silly people who never use a crane. SK is the most broken character in budokai. you can even search for dbo tw and there was no crane with a budokai aura, nor will you see in this game either tien or sendoku because they left the crane because they left it very bad with so much nerf and they decided to use other characters, unlike me I never give up or abandon this Crane. I'm disappointed in everyone, I try to make a change but they always try to block options, they want their sk all their lives.

and those who use crane do not say they are good, I try to help them so that they do not despise them as a class as it happens in CCBD that they are not invited because they are cranes and prefer turtles, or in the budokai partys. Do you want to play all your life just doing mobs?

• turtle has a book that recovery all RP only pressing one button. 7 rp ball, can use critical, knockdown, etc.

Crane need charge and change clothes to have max 3 RP balls.

• Hello Jorge, hello guys!

I don't play as Crane but i like it's play style since TW, is something similar to Affliction Warlocks from WoW heheh ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank you for your concern!, i was reading your thread and i have a suggestion for Agile Armor:

The Defense Rate like we know is Caped at 20%, but since is unknown how many points at it means 20% and Agile Armor ups the current Crane's Defense Rate points by 104%?? at max (maybe someone from community is able to confirm this please? :)), even if this Stat is not a common or popular one, any Damage Mitigation is Good in my opinion:), even from Auto Attacks but, maybe??.. adding some Dex to Agile Armor (it also fits its name heheh) will help with resistances with a spice of some dodge in combo with Resist It and Increase Agility.

Regards.

• dodge rate 300% by cranes :V

• first of all don't accuse if you don't know .-. My main is a Crane, i play like that from TW server, and really on tw the frustration to use it at cap was way bigger than here.

Spirit wave, thousand slashed and the other got already buffed since on retail you need to wait the dot to be consumed on the opponent by 30% of its duration, anyway i agree that 4 sec confusion with a long cd doesn't be really handly. But it still be usefull in some situations, i personally use it a lot vs namekians and mighty majins...

Agile armor: increase by 104% are we sure that daneos means 20% cap? I mean we don't know the base defense rate for classes so if they're all equal than your suggestion is extremely right [ there are another skills that are pretty useless on the spiritualist tree, every class have those ], if not we should have the math from the developer.. however in pve i notice that with agile armor at level 2 block more hits than at 1.

Ah you don't see crane in budokai 'cause a crane relying on dots hardly pass the eliminatory stage, since other people steal your kill easily ;( i hate it

• first of all don't accuse if you don't know .-. My main is a Crane, i play like that from TW server, and really on tw the frustration to use it at cap was way bigger than here.

Spirit wave, thousand slashed and the other got already buffed since on retail you need to wait the dot to be consumed on the opponent by 30% of its duration, anyway i agree that 4 sec confusion with a long cd doesn't be really handly. But it still be usefull in some situations, i personally use it a lot vs namekians and mighty majins...

Thousand slashes got nerfed and the others the same as retail.

Agile armor: increase by 104% are we sure that daneos means 20% cap? I mean we don't know the base defense rate for classes so if they're all equal than your suggestion is extremely right [ there are another skills that are pretty useless on the spiritualist tree, every class have those ], if not we should have the math from the developer.. however in pve i notice that with agile armor at level 2 block more hits than at 1.

Defense rate cap is the same for all classes 20%. Go test agile armor if you still play the game and see yourself, wear defense rate gear and use the buff.

• 104% won't work.

I like your idea about giving dex to agile armor it fits well and a good stat for crane hermit.

• Thousand slashes got nerfed and the others the same as retail.

the others aren't like retail ._.

the skill raise your defense rate in percentage of your actual one, same in retail you'll block just more you don't block 100% of the times... so my point is, if you don't equip armor with defence rate and you use agile armor at 2 instead of 1 you block more! daneos told that at cap you'll block 1 time on 5, is basic math. We should know the base defence rate for every class and what the cap really is in numbers, only then we can tell if agile armor is useless.

• the others aren't like retail ._.

the skill raise your defense rate in percentage of your actual one, same in retail you'll block just more you don't block 100% of the times... so my point is, if you don't equip armor with defence rate and you use agile armor at 2 instead of 1 you block more! daneos told that at cap you'll block 1 time on 5, is basic math. We should know the base defence rate for every class and what the cap really is in numbers, only then we can tell if agile armor is useless.

They are the same as retail and didn't get any buff.

Like i said if you don't believe me go test agile armor.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!