improve the crane please now really sucks in pvp

• capped at 20%!! do you understand it??? it means that at your defence rate cap you can block 1 hit on 5.

if i have base defence rate of 100 and i use agile armor at level 2 my defence rate would be 204, if cap is 1000 i would block less than 20% of the times. Do you know math?

• capped at 20%!! do you understand it??? it means that at your defence rate cap you can block 1 hit on 5.

if i have base defence rate of 100 and i use agile armor at level 2 my defence rate would be 204, if cap is 1000 i would block less than 20% of the times. Do you know math?

You are doing the math wrong 20% cap can't be exceded.

I already tested it with crane and also with grand chef passive that gives 300 defense rate and they are the same.

• Nah if you don't understand what % means do as you please. My math doesn't have anything wrong, maybe daneos just set cap of defence rate at 500 and you reach that so easily that the math is useless but you can't say what you're saying without knowing what the exact number for cap is. Good luck with it

Read again what i wrote earlier, if you don't get it read it again.

• Nah if you don't understand what % means do as you please. My math doesn't have anything wrong, maybe daneos just set cap of defence rate at 500 and you reach that so easily that the math is useless but you can't say what you're saying without knowing what the exact number for cap is. Good luck with it

Read again what i wrote earlier, if you don't get it read it again.

I understand what you saying but is that buff even useful? Do you find anyone using it?

And 20% is pretty low, that buff needs to be changed to dex.

• turtle has a book that recovery all RP only pressing one button. 7 rp ball, can use critical, knockdown, etc.

Crane need charge and change clothes to have max 3 RP balls.

Sleep last for 23 seconds, if you have good RP regen boots(10 to 13) you'd be able to charge 4 to 5 RP orbs in no point. And if you have the right accessory + landed your combos correctly you'd be able to sleep again to charge more rp by the time you've finished your combo. Does Turtle having it's Turtle book make it unfair? Maybe, but I don't think it should be removed, nor should Cranes get an ability/item that gives them RP. I think SM having Energy recovery is justified as they don't have the time to charge RP, Karma on the other hand is debatable.

• A properly geared and skilled crane can be super efficient in pvp, Tien is a very good example. With the dots and CC abilities in your arsenal opponents are not even meant to touch you.

But then again when it comes to fighting proper SKs its just another class in the useless class bucket, nothing new there whatsoever.

• Yes, thats why Daneos need to check our threads and balance classes. I think he is the only one who will read and understand what we say cause GMs don't even care about crane.

Crane doesn't need any buff, it's just that there aren't many cranes in the game (and good). The same happens with the swordsman, now is better than fighters (for example) in PVP 1 vs 1 but there are still few.

Crane is one of the best classes in 1 vs 1 if you know how to use it and you have the right gear, you will always have a counter class, there is no class that beats every single class or has a advantage over every class. Each and every class will be at a disadvantage vs "x" class.

• Crane doesn't need any buff, it's just that there aren't many cranes in the game (and good). The same happens with the swordsman, now is better than fighters (for example) in PVP 1 vs 1 but there are still few.

Crane is one of the best classes in 1 vs 1 if you know how to use it and you have the right gear, you will always have a counter class, there is no class that beats every single class or has a advantage over every class. Each and every class will be at a disadvantage vs "x" class.

Amen.

• Crane doesn't need any buff, it's just that there aren't many cranes in the game (and good). The same happens with the swordsman, now is better than fighters (for example) in PVP 1 vs 1 but there are still few.

Friend of mine is playin Crane and he said that Crane in current state is one of the best characters he ever played. I trust in what he says.

Bajek- [Lvl 60] 14_small.png Dende Priest

DolceVita- [Lvl 55] 13_small.png Dark Warrior

LavidaLoca [Lvl 10] Spiritualist

• Crane requires discipline and training but it's not a super hard class if it's one of the hardest ones. Only funny thing is that they can't use their main dot skills since bleeding accessories are very popular. Other than that I'm not against this nor supporting it, the class is the most unique and fun for sure.

Why the f*** did daneos change Dodon Barrage so it wakes up the other player? Now the whole fight is based on who has the better ping to click their stun first (or freeze for crane)

Last time I was doing ranked battles with my crane it didn't wake them up as long as I didn't mess up by not targeting myself to prevent from auto attacking them, doubt it's been changed with no point.

• Crane requires discipline and training but it's not a super hard class if it's one of the hardest ones. Only funny thing is that they can't use their main dot skills since bleeding accessories are very popular. Other than that I'm not against this nor supporting it, the class is the most unique and fun for sure.

Last time I was doing ranked battles with my crane it didn't wake them up as long as I didn't mess up by not targeting myself to prevent from auto attacking them.

Ty.

• Last time I was doing ranked battles with my crane it didn't wake them up as long as I didn't mess up by not targeting myself to prevent from auto attacking them, doubt it's been changed with no point.

I was testing it earlier, as soon as the animation finishes it auto attacks for some reason. It was fixed back in February but it might be broken again. Even if i target myself, as soon the animation ended it auto targeted the other player and auto attacked straight after

edit: also i never used to have to target myself to do it in 45/55 cap

• I was testing it earlier, as soon as the animation finishes it auto attacks for some reason. It was fixed back in February but it might be broken again. Even if i target myself, as soon the animation ended it auto targeted the other player and auto attacked straight after

edit: also i never used to have to target myself to do it in 45/55 cap

Well i put the auto-attack icon in the hotkey bars and i click on it after casting dodon barrage to stop it, it require a good timing tho.. but i manage to stop auto - attacks :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!