Crane better acces to stun

• 395.png Spirit Wave - Today for use this (paralize) skill first we need drop 231.png poison bleed on our opponent, poison that have 1sec cast time and 1,5 sec with the animation almost impossible to use it in pvp you will die 5 times before you will use it, and we need spend another 1 sp for get it... I suggest to replace 231.png Poison bleed with 298.png Double Gut Buster for be able to use Spirit Wave.

Why this change? Thanks to this Crane will be able to debuff his opponent with double gut buster while he sleep and thanks to this he will have stun in pocket for over 30 sec, this will change a lot in crane pvp but it wont make crane OP, but finally he will have nice way for paralize, Double Gut Buster have pretty fast animation and it wont make crane OP and crane will have finally nice way for paralize his opponent, i would also change spirit wave CD to 45sec.

I think this is a good suggestion it isnt a broken one it gives cranes a fair buff to there play without making them too broken.

• I think this is a good suggestion it isnt a broken one it gives cranes a fair buff to there play without making them too broken.

It is indeed, doesn't make it fair when crane hermits originally don't have a poison skill to begin with. It would still be a combination stunt nothing to complain about, there's just small problem with Spirit Wave being maxed. It's an aoe while Double Gut Buster isn't, so it would require additional adjustments.

• It is indeed, doesn't make it fair when crane hermits originally don't have a poison skill to begin with. It would still be a combination stunt nothing to complain about, there's just small problem with Spirit Wave being maxed. It's an aoe while Double Gut Buster isn't, so it would require additional adjustments.

It would be fine as single target, so if you want to aoe paralysis you have to put double gut buster on each target or using poison bleed.

• It would be fine as single target, so if you want to aoe paralysis you have to put double gut buster on each target or using poison bleed.

If Spirit Wave was changed to abdominal pain then you're right, no extra things to do besides changing poison bleed to abdominal pain as well for the aoe. For a moment I thought about changing double gut buster to poison which would be simpler for 1vs1 but it's better the other way around after all.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!