Crane better acces to stun

• 395.png Spirit Wave - Today for use this (paralize) skill first we need drop 231.png poison bleed on our opponent, poison that have 1sec cast time and 1,5 sec with the animation almost impossible to use it in pvp you will die 5 times before you will use it, and we need spend another 1 sp for get it... I suggest to replace 231.png Poison bleed with 298.png Double Gut Buster for be able to use Spirit Wave.

Why this change? Thanks to this Crane will be able to debuff his opponent with double gut buster while he sleep and thanks to this he will have stun in pocket for over 30 sec, this will change a lot in crane pvp but it wont make crane OP, but finally he will have nice way for paralize, Double Gut Buster have pretty fast animation and it wont make crane OP and crane will have finally nice way for paralize his opponent, i would also change spirit wave CD to 45sec.

• I like your ideas but tri beam is ok the way it is max lvl you can make it 1 sec cast with RP, i think changing searing crane to 2 sec cast would be better.

• more than 297.png reduce cast it will be cool to reduce 296.png or give it KD ability. We need to improve useless skills, i guess but not only crane ones.
    Anyway i like your suggestions! Keep thinking

You're right searing crane takes so much time in cast speed and animation

Please remember that searing crane burn is very powerfull it can already drop burn 1,3k-1,6k + x1,5 from behind and at lvl 70 all his dots will get boost by 50% so today this burn can go 2,4k from behind and at lvl 70 cap it will be about 3600 burn every 2 sec +crit!??? As i said in one thread crane at lvl 70 will get nerf dmg for sure.

and here is no real way for cut/resist burn with accesorries so if we will reduce cast time of this skill or we add kd crane will kill most of class just by dropping this burn on his opponent and freeze him.

• The burn isn't increased from behind, it's just the base damages... test before saying this.

i already tested it and reported sometime ago, even without dmg from behind burn is still hardcore, burn is something that most of class can't resist and here is no way for decrease it, when im saying something i know what im saying.

• I wish Sendoku would reply on this. I'm basically sitting here with popcorn. Too bad he quitted.

Searing Crane with KD would be good. Otherwise it's just a useless skill.

Do you imagine it? you just use searing crane with rp opponent is knocked out, and all what you do is wait with freeze, opponent is dead git gut balance.

Here is your sendoku

Sendoku was able to win some shit against autists like you in pob and impress but when a lot of players back he quit he left his crane and he start play with sk and all what he was able to do is charge rp and try pull and kd players out of arena, and when i saw his videos from pob with his crane he spam one strategy burn + thousand slashes thats why daneos nerfed it, and in this dbog what we play today he win shlt.

I never said that crane is weak, but when i read suggestions where players suggest to add stuns or rp when heal skill is used or antibleed/burn buff then here is something wrong, crane is not weak but most of class with less effort and gear doing better job its simple.

• Increases Physical Defense by 150
    11% Chance to block critical hits

Increases Hit rate by 86

crane is not sk, or much less hit rate would be copying turtle buff (copyright)

spirit wave is already good,would be discarding spirit tongs this way, these changes only bring benefit to pvp.

if you want improvements should be both sides

burn is something that most of class can't resist and here is no way for decrease it, when im saying something i know what im saying.

You think only your answer is correct. use burn defense can reduce the damage caused

Sendoku was able to win some shit against autists like you

lol you call the other autistic, but I believe you are the autistic,maybe you have only stressX( or envy of him :cursing: the game is not only pvp

• crane is not sk, or much less hit rate would be copying turtle buff (copyright)

spirit wave is already good,would be discarding spirit tongs this way, these changes only bring benefit to pvp.

if you want improvements should be both sides

You think only your answer is correct. use burn defense can reduce the damage caused

lol you call the other autistic, but I believe you are the autistic,maybe you have only stressX( or envy of him :cursing: the game is not only pvp

1 burn defense = 1 burn less, good luck with 2k burn and 6k LP because when you use burn defense that worth nothing you can't use con or lp%, lp%,con>burn defense, rest of your post is trash and you know shlt for real.

• de todas formas el sk tiene mas bleed, asi que no les afectara tanto que el grulla este op.

Maybe on your paper characters sk have better bleed than crane:

• obviously if searing crane get Kd the burn dot should get decreased. Anyway searing crane can do 2k dot only with red rp with kd it will not be that op but i agree that the burn dot should be reduced. If searing crane is too much i suggest to change the 2 secs of fiery shout to 1 cast, that way it will not change much :)

Thousand slashes got nerfed (it was a thing to do), we at least deserve a dot from 35mt who does a little damage. I never said that crane is weak, like you said it need more effort than other classes maybe.

Edit: why being autistic should be a bad thing? Why almost all the community insult? Useless talk, nothing more. STOP IT

• You talk about Sendoku as if he was a bad player. Personality wise he wasn't all that but he knew how to play the game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!