Dojo war application time

• The change in the dojo war rules (no more fake guild applications) was a good decision from the team. The dojo war should always happen, since it's pretty frustating to organize 30 players every week to fight and be unable to do it since the defending dojo owner decided to fake the fight. But there's a big problem: 2 hours for application.

By keeping the application time open for 2 hrs, you are forcing all those players to stay online, doing nothing, just waiting for someone to challange them. And most of the times, no one will. People are afraid of the stronger guilds, and won't bother challanging many of them. Fake dojo fights are unfair, but challanging a guild in the last 10 minutes, when no one else is online to defend it, isn't either?

The time for applications should be 15 minutes at max. Since the intention was to make the dojo wars happen, they should happen as soon as possible, right? There's no reason to stall a challange, unless you are atempting to take a dojo with a unfair fight. The attackers will always have the avantage if the application time don't change.

• I do not know if u guys noticed but one guild did not care about the new dojo rule and made a false guild with their allied guilds.
    i was going to report that but i doubt it would be penalized.

• Just get a staff member with sufficient knowledge on the current active guilds and a free schedule to jump invisible from dojo to dojo monitoring until you think of a automated solution. Its just once a week.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!