Any suggestion for a Majin build?

• Hello, Welcome to DBOG Daluxea! ;)

What do i usually play? um.. About PVP, i know something about it hehehe^^, but at the moment i don't play it:|, maybe I'll do it later.. I'm currently pve'ing with the 4 Majin classes, mainly a Grand Chef Majin,

About which is better from Wonder Majins?... Both are good in my opinion, but as Community we have cataloged the Karma Majin as the PVP class. while the Plasma Majin as the PVE one, Summarizing.. in my opinion.. the Karma Majin is real good at 1vs1 targets, a bit slow aoe casting, it have the highest Bleeding reduction AOE Buff (Bleeding is the debuff we can see a lot at PVP) with some Status Resistance [1] ) <Joking Matter>, it have some Crowd Control skills oriented to PVP like <Hesitation>, it blocks the use of any skill if it lands, and these skills can be used for PVE as well plus they have an AOE Attack Speed Buff [2] / movement speed buff <GoGo Mask>, Meanwhile the Plasma Majin, at 1vs1 they are good, doable, but Karma somehow..have a better chance, their main aoe dmg'ing skill <Black Hole Beat> is slow to cast, but it hits real good, they have a fast and spam-able for pve/pvp aoe Knockdown skill (with the use of RP [3] ) <Super Rhythmic Trance> and they have the only Shareable Cool-down Reduction Buff and it gives some Dex [4] <Harmonious Drumbeat> , they have a debuff that blocks the Power Up Charge [3] with some % of Energy attack Decreased if it lands <Merry Making>.

1. Protection against debuffs/curses in some, the higher.. the better chance to block Debuffs .

2. Affect auto attacks speed only, skills are unaffected and usually is a popular stat for high level Dungeons.

3. Called RP, a little spheres we have below of character portraits at top-left part of the screen, we gain 1 per 10 levels and usually we charge them with Z, is part of the core skills all classes learn at TLQ's (Time Line Quests) within our progress from kid to adult, is something we have to tweak skills in several ways, as example: boosting their dmg output, reducing its Energy Points use, adding a Knockdown Effect, etc and as an extra, both Wonder Majins have a spam-able (But the cast use Life Points skill to gain a RP Sphere.

4. Dextery, A real good stat (My 2nd Favorite heheh ^^) that Boost Physical Attack, improves a bit the Physical Critical Chance, gives some Dodge and Status Resistance [1], a must have for all Classes, mainly for Martial Artists and Mighty Majins in my opinion.

I hope it helps!,.:)

------------------

If you are asking About skill / gear suggestions??.. i don't know what are you aiming for, i can write something and explain it, but i don't know if i could properly do it.. I'm sorry :( , i did my best to write without falling asleep ?(:sleeping: (almost 5am without sleep, i need to get ready in 2hrs and I'm Exhausted!;(.), maybe someone else could help Daluxea with it, please??, thank you so muuchh, really appreciate it!!:thumbup:

Have a nice day everyone, best wishes!:saint:

------------------

I'm Sorry if i did a mistake in general and at English.., I'm very very sleepy and it isn't my main language.. >.<

• Go Karma Majin if you want 1v1 and Plasma Majin for 5v5.

If you're looking for a farm only class you can pick either one, both of them can farm efficiently. However, only Karma Majins gets into group PvE parties; Plasma Majin might be the worst group PvE class after Fighters.

This class provides nothing but a 15CDR buff that only really benefits the Poko and the Dende Priest. AoE damage is pathetic, the 36% Energy attack debuff is unnecessary at this point considering everyone already has maxed out gears with high upgrades.

• Go plasma, higher demand for pvp

Go plasma if you want to do party pvp that's all

Go Karma Majin if you want 1v1 and Plasma Majin for 5v5.

If you're looking for a farm only class you can pick either one, both of them can farm efficiently. However, only Karma Majins gets into group PvE parties; Plasma Majin might be the worst group PvE class after Fighters.

This class provides nothing but a 15CDR buff that only really benefits the Poko and the Dende Priest. AoE damage is pathetic, the 36% Energy attack debuff is unnecessary at this point considering everyone already has maxed out gears with high upgrades.

Plasma is not good in damage as karma.

What makes plasma good in 5v5 is its AoE confusion, cast speed and electricial discharge.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!