Punishment System for Mob stealing Players

• Y'all should forget open PK as a solution lmao. Cashers would rule the best spots while others who don't have dope EQ will eat ass. And you guys would end up here crying for another solution xD

Anti-KS system like i suggested is the only fair solution. It's basically who attacks first, owns the mobs.

From my experience it doesn't really matter what class, it's the human behind the character who is a sh*thead who decides to attack your mob pull. But mostly those turtles. Going SSJ, getting buffs and running around the entire Area one shotting the mobs and kill steals. If you farm, choose a f*cking spot and stay there to leave others a chance to farm too.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Well, i don't see how someone would prove this, atleast that you were recording a video before of that and during that incident, because anyone can play foul and say "i was here before",

I farm on papaya and got a few of these incidents when someone came and just steal the mobs in front of you, mayority of the were turtles and sk, turtles with their kame and sk with their 35m aggro, the good thing is that i'm a dark warrior with decent +12 claws, infinite heal and the most important thing: i never give up my spot, yes i treat it as my spot because i'm farming on the place since minutes or hours before.

The only thing that you can do in these cases is to fight for the place, i came upon to steal farm fight of straight 30 minutes with sk, turtles and dw, and most of them leave with less drops than me, and they always leave because as is frustrating for you, they can farm everything and it's a lose of time, other resourse that i use is a direct threat "i'm gonna follow you everytime i see logged and steal your farm, lets see if you like that" and hell i'm up to it.

This is not a rule but a code that you can follow or not, i never try to steal others farming and if i come and there are mobs but the guy was selling i just leave without issues.

• Survivalof the fittest

unless ur a male majin cause they fat :)

all jokes aside many community members have responded with there opinion on this issue.

I for one prefer the current system as if you work hard to keep your spot generally they person will leave.

i know that healers, cranes and sms would have a harder time with this but sadly thats how the game is.

some classes tend to dominate pve more :(

• I agree to this! Go Go President Box-head ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!