MMORPG suggestions

• FFXIV = Final Fantasy XIV: for a massively multiplayer online game in which receives updates more than most games. On a scheduled like basis. By far my favorite mmo out there. Final Fantasy fan woo woo \o/ *totally worth the sub money*!

Dragonball Online Global: Pffttt this is a given as it's for Dragonball Fans, and is one of my other favorite mmos. Also DBO helped me meet so many kind and totally awesome amazing peoples! <3 ~

World of Warcraft: If your feeling classy and want to check things out. Regardless of it's baddies it still holds a place in my heart.

Runescape: Because I find myself coming back to it to see what's new even after I tell myself I am done, and I like to be a hipster sometimes. lel

Tera: Because well it's got nice visuals and I love the setting.

Elder Scrolls Online: Because well.... See that mountain? You can climb it! * Todd Howard Intensifies *.

PS02 = Phantasy Star Online 2: Great game if your willing to turn your pc into a region locked test dummy! *pssst sega bring it to other regions please!*

Guild Wars 2: Not really a game I like that much anymore, but hey it's still got it's enjoyable content!

Blade & Soul: Honestly I don't know what the game is like anymore as last I've heard it's become even more ptw, but it used to be really great.

• Oh I am playing SWTOR again, used to have a subscription two years ago so luckily I was sitting on alot of credits when I came back. Not paying for a subscription again tho. Big fan of the franchise.

Played both DCUO and Warframe before but grew tired of them really quick.

I am also on Black Desert Online with a few retired guildmates from DBO until the "amazing patch thats gonna fix everything" comes thru.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!