MMORPG suggestions

• FFXIV = Final Fantasy XIV: for a massively multiplayer online game in which receives updates more than most games. On a scheduled like basis. By far my favorite mmo out there. Final Fantasy fan woo woo \o/ *totally worth the sub money*!

Dragonball Online Global: Pffttt this is a given as it's for Dragonball Fans, and is one of my other favorite mmos. Also DBO helped me meet so many kind and totally awesome amazing peoples! <3 ~

World of Warcraft: If your feeling classy and want to check things out. Regardless of it's baddies it still holds a place in my heart.

Runescape: Because I find myself coming back to it to see what's new even after I tell myself I am done, and I like to be a hipster sometimes. lel

Tera: Because well it's got nice visuals and I love the setting.

Elder Scrolls Online: Because well.... See that mountain? You can climb it! * Todd Howard Intensifies *.

PS02 = Phantasy Star Online 2: Great game if your willing to turn your pc into a region locked test dummy! *pssst sega bring it to other regions please!*

Guild Wars 2: Not really a game I like that much anymore, but hey it's still got it's enjoyable content!

Blade & Soul: Honestly I don't know what the game is like anymore as last I've heard it's become even more ptw, but it used to be really great.

"Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best." ~Piccolo

"Time for another delightful hunt!" ~ Android 21

• A little bit too late but whatever.

Everything except this one is the perfect answer. OMEGALUL

P2P:

FFXIV and WoW (i recommend SWTOR too but if you are not subscribed or preferred member... dont bother)

F2P:

DCUO (dying game but still releasing great content like the new Atlantis) edit: same with SWTOR, subscribed members get so much compared to F2P ones.

Warframe (not sure its an MMORPG but had to put it there)

• dcuo is pay to plah

Don't u need a legendary pack or buy episode to get new content. But content is sweet similar to ccbd however, maps get reused again like ccbd

But classes are BALANCEEd

• Oh I am playing SWTOR again, used to have a subscription two years ago so luckily I was sitting on alot of credits when I came back. Not paying for a subscription again tho. Big fan of the franchise.

Played both DCUO and Warframe before but grew tired of them really quick.

I am also on Black Desert Online with a few retired guildmates from DBO until the "amazing patch thats gonna fix everything" comes thru.

• Oh I am playing SWTOR again, used to have a subscription two years ago so luckily I was sitting on alot of credits when I came back. Not paying for a subscription again tho. Big fan of the franchise.

Played both DCUO and Warframe before but grew tired of them really quick.

I am also on Black Desert Online with a few retired guildmates from DBO until the "amazing patch thats gonna fix everything" comes thru.

Yo dude, happy for you. Except for the sub thing (but what can you except, its EA) SWTOR is a great game with a solid community too. I used to play it a lot but stopped after BFA got released on WoW. Now im too waiting for the "amazing patch" (lol) while sitting on Stormwind all day doing nothing.