Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• syren when you asking what bugs and skills while daneos still fixing bugs in cc and skills then here is something wrong, you had +15 set like half of the server in pob so idk how you can compare current version to pob kek im not sure why some ppl here try make me looks like fool or like i start playing yesterday.

also the best thing that syren the moderator saying that crane is good and dont need changes because crane will become op is playing a fakin sk what a fakin irony, all these moderators playing sk or fighter and at the end they will tell you that other classes are good, sounds and looks legit I will belive it if they saying so.

• You claim in the video 'all what i see is tons of bugs and most of skills that does not works properly' but now your talking about CC? completely off topic and has no relevance here. As i said already that is not POB... 'This is on Development Server. Not POB not Live.'

I do not have to play a class on Live to know if its good or not. Regardless of what i play i know what is needed and i know what is not needed. As i have shown in the video you match the SK gear for gear you can win. You pull up with +6-10 and think your going to stand a chance vs a +15 SK then you will mopped all around the arena. If the SK was full +13 and i was full +13 nothing will change it will still end in the same result.

• You claim in the video 'all what i see is tons of bugs and most of skills that does not works properly' but now your talking about CC? completely off topic and has no relevance here. As i said already that is not POB... 'This is on Development Server. Not POB not Live.'

I do not have to play a class on Live to know if its good or not. Regardless of what i play i know what is needed and i know what is not needed. As i have shown in the video you match the SK gear for gear you can win. You pull up with +6-10 and think your going to stand a chance vs a +15 SK then you will mopped all around the arena. If the SK was full +13 and i was full +13 nothing will change it will still end in the same result.

how is off topic if you just said in your post and you act pround because you had full cc set on your crane dafuq?

• syren when you asking what bugs and skills while daneos still fixing bugs in cc and skills then here is something wrong, you had +15 set like half of the server in pob so idk how you can compare current version to pob kek im not sure why some ppl here try make me looks like fool or like i start playing yesterday.

also the best thing that syren the moderator saying that crane is good and dont need changes because crane will become op is playing a fakin sk what a fakin irony, all these moderators playing sk or fighter and at the end they will tell you that other classes are good, sounds and looks legit I will belive it if they saying so.

You are a fool. You make false accusations and spend more time on this forum than in game.

• Most of you guy's seem to not realize that every class can win against eachother if you know how to play. Some are stronger damage wise, defense wise, resist/dodge wise and more. If you spent time playing the game trying to learn something about your class or invent a new play style against other classes you wouldn't be on this forum saying your class is weak at all.

• For as long as I can remember a lot of people said Ultimate wasn't meant for PVP but now a lot has changed hasn't it? Just because you think that the class is weak because you can't do some things others can doesn't mean that class is weak.

Why are u still here!? Get the hell out of this thread already explained what why how not and why should so just shut up please already

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!