Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• talk about cranes before a mod comes and closes it again and ur voice be diminiahed again

Using paralyzes without needing a DOT is the first step to go and NO it wont make the class op since its paralyzes which u can easily counter with accessories so u will need more effort than just going anti bleed accessories against cranes

It will not change anything as most accessories are bleed+paralysis reduction, it will literally not change anything vs players with a brain, i don't see the point.

Crane are fine, other broken classes like karma and sk are not.

• perhaps the energy heat wave could be changed to be used without DOT that way since i dont think there is bleed reduction plus anti confuse in one item

And a big NOPE cranes arent fine stop this nonsense im with buffing the weak classes rather than debuffing the strong ones cause it will kill the fun and we dont want that.

• oh my God so ur the best right now and we dont have a say in it??! This isnt a science project so other than scientists with right knowledge ,common people cant have a say in it. So stop with this crap im the best i say its fine so u shut up.

And i have said this before one player cant be taken as a reference for a whole class just like the retail op turtle guy shouldnt be taken as a reference for all turtles snap out of this nonsense!

This class is never fine

The problems with cranes are obvious there should be a poison DOT and preferably on gut buster since a DOT master doesnt have all type of DOTs.

Direct energy heat wave without needing a DOT max 5 second confusion and no this wont make cranes op since its 5 second and u can counter it with accessories then why its good? At that time u will have to choose ur accessories carefully and not just wear anti bleed all long facing cranes.

These changes i beleive will make cranes challenging just like MA sk karmas and turtles this class has the potential and believe me making this class challenging will definitely increase diversity of the game and contribute to its longevity since there will be one new class in the game ( yes right now this class can be considred inactive)

• Oh i know it more than you do, i've also won more solo auras than you ever will (including TW), my point is a fact as i've actually did it myself against strong players, so you either take my knowledge and try for yourself or you can keep being unexperienced and spread false information made up by your unknowledgeable little person.

My poko was undefeated and only dropped to dice, and it also looks like i was the only one able to defeat strong turtles such as zuzia, divine, and so on.

Actually, defeat is a small word, spiritualists were free wins for my poko.

i like your attitude, but i dont know who you are, never heard of you, nor have i seen you winning solo or team budokais here.

But hey, im just a unknownledgeable person, maybe i am just blind and not seeing your great achievements.

• No that would be OP cause it has 45m range.

Double gut buster would be better cause it can be resisted so it may fail also it would have small dot damage so wouldn't be op

yes, but the swordman and fighter always win first atack when they quick attack and after use kidney shot and crane die with critical hits.

master fan out can win the first attack and after i can use spirit wave and hypnosis.

• yes, but the swordman and fighter always win first atack when they quick attack and after use kidney shot and crane die with critical hits.

master fan out can win the first attack and after i can use spirit wave and hypnosis.

When you fight swordsman and fighter, first you use freeze then use speed restrain thats enough to win the match.

Master fan out already good no need any change.

• Well please explain to me how the class is not fine if the only class able to defeat a great crane is Karma majin ? please tell me, i'm curious.

Over geared good crane is unbeatable if you aren't karma, and if the game wasn't so unbalanced and made it possible to even put up a fight against karmas, end game crane would be literally godly.

So, again, explain to me how in your point of view, that crane are not fine if they can only get defeated by karma majins which is just due to an unbalance ?

• Well please explain to me how the class is not fine if the only class able to defeat a great crane is Karma majin ? please tell me, i'm curious.

Over geared good crane is unbeatable if you aren't karma, and if the game wasn't so unbalanced and made it possible to even put up a fight against karmas, end game crane would be literally godly.

So, again, explain to me how in your point of view, that crane are not fine if they can only get defeated by karma majins which is just due to an unbalance ?

Minutes ago i saw the budokai match list between a crane hermit and SK.

That Crane got squished by SK.

• Freeze > speed restrain they can still reach you with quick attack if they have movement speed boots (also depends heavily on each players ping)

I agree with you, but when using speed restrain you have to move back then attack with master fan out or fan out.

A crane which has +13 +14 +15 fan would kill humans with only these 2 skills and spirit ball too but it needs gloves upgraded.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!