Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• just because you won with autistic plasma that had wrong build and everything else that doesn't mean crane can smash plasma amen, today we have lacks of plasma coz today plasma is not worth to play today. Next dude want respect, posting some pics and saying that im locked and.toxic tfu while i give the best and reasonable suggestion for crane.

i was sure that ppl after recharge getting perma ban but looks like sendoku is back, double standards still going, also sendoku saying that you had more succes than skedar is mistake while you was no one in tw or hk and your carrier end in pob where you was able to win vs autistic plasmas etc and that boost your ego, in current version you won nothing everyone just laugh at you.

395.png Spirit Wave - Today for use this (paralize) skill first we need drop 231.png poison bleed on our opponent, poison that have 1sec cast time and 1,5 sec with the animation almost impossible to use it in pvp you will die 5 times before you will use it, and we need spend another 1 sp for get it... I suggest to replace 231.png Poison bleed with 298.png Double Gut Buster for be able to use Spirit Wave.

Why this change? Thanks to this Crane will be able to debuff his opponent with double gut buster while he sleep and thanks to this he will have stun in pocket for over 30 sec, this will change a lot in crane pvp but it wont make crane OP, but finally he will have nice way for paralize, Double Gut Buster have pretty fast animation and it wont make crane OP and crane will have finally nice way for paralize his opponent, i would also change spirit wave CD to 45sec.

• The funny part about this thread is Xeolee and Jorge are crying about cranes to be changed but did Tien or Sendoku ever cry about crane needing to be changed? Tien won solo budokai and Sendoku came to the semi finals many times on his crane and to the finals a few times.

His only problem was karma and they don't need to be nerfed any further otherwise the class will be gutted, maybe some skills need to be changed but not nerfed.

You can check Sendoku's vids on youtube where he is beating players with ease in budokai, it's just the players with no experience or no skill who want a class that doesn't need real changes to be changed.

If you are experienced you would not need help with builds or equipment like Jorge mentioned which already contradicts this thread because it proves that he has no real experience playing crane.

• The funny part about this thread is Xeolee and Jorge are crying about cranes to be changed but did Tien or Sendoku ever cry about crane needing to be changed? Tien won solo budokai and Sendoku came to the semi finals many times on his crane and to the finals a few times. His only problem was karma and they don't need to be nerfed any further otherwise the class will be gutted, maybe some skills need to be changed but not nerfed.

You can check Sendoku's vids on youtube where he is beating players with ease in budokai, it's just the players with no experience or no skill who want a class that doesn't need real changes to be changed. If you are experienced you would not need help with builds or equipment like Jorge mentioned which already contradicts this thread because it proves that he has no real experience playing crane.

sendoku actually cried a lot about crane he wanted boost crane dmg and he was saying that crane dmg calculation is broken even esdeath said that no more fanservce for sendoku belive me or no but here is no player that cry more than sendoku, tien was no one and he won last budokai in 55cap budokai where moat of ppl sold thier equip and most of op players didn't practice + at lvl 55 only cashers had antibleed, today at lvl 60 you can have 56% antibleed only in necklace from dragon, amen.

• That still doesn't change the fact that he went to the semi's and finals multiples times on crane, people who played this game for a while know this is a basically a rock paper scissor game where every class basically counters one another however some classes do that better than others because the game was never designed to be balanced.

People complain about karmas but yesterday a fighter 2 karmas in a row, the first one with 2 HTBs and SSJ and the second one without them so in a way fighters counters karmas because of dex.

• Look mate you didn't play with a crane hermit before so you don't have enough knowledge how it works not just by watching videos you judge about the class.

I didn't ask about buffing crane hermit too much, why are you saying that i want to change the class?

All i said here is to make the useless skill agile armor to give dex, will that really make crane too op?

Also i said to make double gut buster to do poison damage, will that be op? Of course not because it's a debuff not considered as a dot so it can be resisted and it has small damage.

I thank you and others for attacking me in this thread and the other one. Because without you, i wouldn't be able to post this ideas. :)

• Look mate you didn't play with a crane hermit before so you don't have enough knowledge how it works not just by watching videos you judge about the class.

I didn't ask about buffing crane hermit too much, why are you saying that i want to change the class?

All i said here is to make the useless skill agile armor to give dex, will that really make crane too op?

Also i said to make double gut buster to do poison damage, will that be op? Of course not because it's a debuff not considered as a dot so it can be resisted and it has small damage.

I thank you and others for attacking me in this thread and the other one. Because without you, i wouldn't be able to post this ideas. :)

Here you go again ignoring the facts that cranes can get to the finals or even win the tournament just because you don't have the skills to win doesn't mean they need changes, using that logic do turtles need buffs or changes because they haven't won before aswell?

Also you don't need to play a class to have knowledge, you act like this is a top tier MMO where you need to play all the classes to know how they work.

Many classes have useless skills and passives people already tried changing plasma skills and passives and GMs said it won't happen, the funny part is you think because Daneos hasn't said no that there is still a change for it to happen.

There is a reason he has GMs so that they relay information.

• Here you go again ignoring the facts that cranes can get to the finals or even win the tournament just because you don't have the skills to win doesn't mean they need changes, using that logic do turtles need buffs or changes because they haven't won before aswell?

I didn't ignore the facts, crane can win budokai did i say it can't? You're just mispeaking again.

You saying that i'm a noob and doesn't have skills to play with crane?

Why are you judging a book with its cover?

Also you don't need to play a class to have knowledge, you act like this is a top tier MMO where you need to play all the classes to know how they work.

Crane is not a fighter that uses 2 buttons. It needs skills and brain, so you have to master it and practice.

So if you are a dumb which not uses his brain then don't even try touching the most epic class in the game and play with fighter instead.

Many classes have useless skills and passives people already tried changing plasma skills and passives and GMs said it won't happen, the funny part is you think because Daneos hasn't said no that there is still a change for it to happen.

There is a reason he has GMs so that they relay information.

Dark warrior passive got changed to focus.

Chef passives got buffed and changed.

Spirit drain and demon wave i remember in old thread when i and my friends suggested to buff them, i remember a gm and mods saying it's fine as it's no change, no change.. But it got changed.

Because Daneos is the developer, he has the formulas and everything so he can change them as he desires.no need for GMs to tell him. He can check the threads himself.

Or are you saying that GMs order daneos to do what they want and he the developer doesn't have a will or a brain to do what he wants to his server?

• i wish first of all that non other crane players would comment cause of hiding the actual information in the thread and let thr GMs or daneos reply and lets have discussion with those not YOU!

second the class aint fine i already explained to you why for many reasons and one of them only 1 person saying that doesnt and cant be accounted for all crane players go read what i told u in tue second page again.

We only trying to make cranes a challenging class and if u think these suggestions wont solve the actual problem which is vs karmas then would u please give a suggestion which isnt nerfing karmas because nerfs kill the fun of the game and makes cranes viable?

Im not with nerfing any classes.

And by the way these secreen shots of yours i cant see the skills of crane listed there how can u claim that these are your proof WINs as a CRANE? Im curious

• A GM/Mod already replied and they said the class is fine on the other thread which was removed so i have no clue what you are saying.

Also every class has problems with karmas so every class needs changes?

• A GM/Mod already replied and they said the class is fine on the other thread which was removed so i have no clue what you are saying.

Also every class has problems with karmas so every class needs changes?

Do u all guys fail to read the whole reply?!

I said let us have proper discussion with them! And not poke ur noses and get the thread locked cause of ur childish behaviors!

Second who said i was even talking to u? Let the proper guy answer

this is why i say othet than cranes no one else should comment expalining everything to all is pointless

• If a crane can win why does it need changes? the only reason DWs and chefs got changes was because they actually needed them, also when did i call you a noob lol.

Seeing as you know that cranes need a brain + skills and you know they can win budokai what is the problem then?

• The funny part is if Daneos cared about this thread or was going to approve of these changes he would've said something by now or the previous thread that was deleted.

• The funny part is if Daneos cared about this thread or was going to approve of these changes he would've said something by now or the previous thread that was deleted.

Why do u even care if he cared or not? So let it be funny and let us have a proper discussion dont poke your nose the meaningless posts hide the good posts of these guys so let it be seen

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!