Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• What do u think about making energy heat wave direct without needing DOT? Max 5 sec confusion will be really good for cranes at the same time it can be countered easily with accessories as 5 sec aint that long ?

It would be op because it will make crane directly uses dots while target is confused then uses freeze. It may get countered by anti confusion but won'tbe a good thing to have it gonna make crane hermit a 2 click class like fighter.

Bad Picollo idea is better about changing double gut buster to poison to use spirit wave.

• It would be op because it will make crane directly uses dots while target is confused then uses freeze. It may get countered by anti confusion but won'tbe a good thing to have it gonna make crane hermit a 2 click class like fighter.

Bad Picollo idea is better about changing double gut buster to poison to use spirit wave.

They could stack anti confuse at the start of match and it needs only 50% to make it 2.5 second confuse they could easily stack more...anyway i agree with bad picolos suggestion i just added this as a way to even out the chance against karmas there is no reason not to make cranes a challenging class

• They could stack anti confuse at the start of match and it needs only 50% to make it 2.5 second confuse they could easily stack more...anyway i agree with bad picolos suggestion i just added this as a way to even out the chance against karmas there is no reason not to make cranes a challenging class

You have a point there, but if crane got even 2.5 secs at the start of match it gonna be done for the opponent. In this 2.5 sec many things can change.

But i agree with you, when stacking anti confusion it gonna be useless like to 1 sec.

• They could stack anti confuse at the start of match and it needs only 50% to make it 2.5 second confuse they could easily stack more...anyway i agree with bad picolos suggestion i just added this as a way to even out the chance against karmas there is no reason not to make cranes a challenging class

But using double gut buster first then using spirit wave is kinda balanced.

Cause it will be not op because first you gonna use double gut buster which is a debuff that can be resisted, then using the paralysis spirit wave which can be resisted or get countered by anti paralysis.

• You have a point there, but if crane got even 2.5 secs at the start of match it gonna be done for the opponent. In this 2.5 sec many things can change.

But i agree with you wjen stacking anti confusion it gonna be useless like to 1 sec.

Thats my point its gonna be useless if anti confuse stacked but the good thing for cranes is they will have to change accessories from anti bleed to anti confuse then back which will require more skill and timing for the opponent and not just stack anti bleed

• i know and neither of them gonna be op in my opinion cause like i said in my previous post all can be countered with accessories we are not talking about stuns paralyse and confuse can easily be countered.

BUT why i prefer confuse directly used from energy heat wave is because with paralyses there are accessories having both anti bleed and anti paralyze effect so opponent wont do much differently and stacking anti paralyse will make this change kinda useless but if its 5 sec direct confuse there are no accessories having both anti bleed and anti confuse together so they will need to change their accessories and cranes can have an opening at that time during changing thats my point

• Rather than buff crane, tone down Shadow Knight and Karma Majin.

Starting with my previous suggestion. You cannot cast anything as a crane hermit against a shadow knight. Sleep is 2 second charge time, poison is 1 second and burn isn’t even eligible thanks to the long animation. The only nerf SK needs is on violent slice. It’s like a fighter headbutt on less than 10 second cooldown, 5 second duration.

This isn’t too bad if it’s spammed because th duration goes down. But if you as a crane put sk to sleep, you reset the stun length. Then you’re back at the same spot as you started.

My suggestion for shadow knight, to bring it down from being such a god tier overpowering class (it is not unbeatable, crane can beat it, but the possibility is extremely hard to do) is just to nerf the most broken skill on SK, by increasing either the time it takes to charge from 1 second to 2 seconds (seems fair for such a busted AoE skill that’s gets you 4-5 kills minimum in prelims) or increase its cooldown to a minimum of 16 seconds, this may just allow fore 2 violent slices instead o fo 3.

As for karma. Suggestion is simple. Remove RP cooldown reduction. Both Horrid and Flundaa have cc100 sets with the bonus CD. Karma is back to spamming cc with RP. Not sure if it’s intended to be played like a class that’s impossible to beat as a spiritualist (lul Flundaa got smashed by a fighter last budokai xd)

Anyways. What skedar said is pretty cringe. Crane isn’t invincible. It’s on the bare edge of viability in PvP. Not because it can defeat SK through luck, lack of mistakes and positioning makes it op. Shadow knight right now stopped relying on paralysis and fear and became another’s fighter spamming stuns. As for karma nah any good karma will just destroy Crane.

Last point: this isn’t PoB where crane had 70% explosion damage. Please do not speak of PoB gameplay.

• -Don't forget that SK paralysis is 20m and fear is 15m so if you slow sk down the violent slice duration will be end and you can cast sleep. Even if it can spam, the duration will become less. All you do as a crane vs sk is to make sure that you aren't 20m from it, wear anti bleed and energy defense set.

-About karma i agree with you, the skill hesitation needs to do something about it.

Like decreasing its duration time, this will make karma has to use rp charge first to cast it with duration rp. Making a delay using hesitation, giving karma an opening to counter attack.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!