Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• they have a CON buff and a self healing skill.

look an actually good crane

Now with SK being nerfed, you can stack maximum energy def vs SK too.

ANyway, this is crane vs an class with 4 stuns and many other nasty things(SK)

What you think other classes r gonna be able to do vs a good crane?

• they have a CON buff and a self healing skill.

look an actually good crane

Now with SK being nerfed, you can stack maximum energy def vs SK too.

Grand chef has much CONs, Dex and self healing.

Ultimate has too but instead of dex resistance passive.

Crane hermit supposed to have high resistance because it doesn't have an instant stun, paralysis or confusion.

Thats why they gave it dex passive and resistance buff.

High resistance will help crane casting hypnosis. poison or burn which can use to confuse or paralysis opponent from 25m.

Resistance is easily countered with focus and success rate necklace, so it wouldn't be op.

• Simmy didn’t have speed boots. This video doesn’t reflect Cranes current state in the meta. It’s a simple fight between no accessories vs accessories. This does not happen in 60 cap. It’s been tried by at least 4 cranes and they all failed.

Stop giving fake hope.

As a matter of fact. People saw sendoku try the next weeks after that and lost to SK 2-0 everytime.

First 2 budokais in 55 cap doesn’t mean anything kiddo.

Add in 24% anti para 20% anti bleed rings. Try his strat in this meta to get dunked.

3 second stun vs 5 second stun. Again. Get dunked.

Before you run your mouth about a class that you don’t know how it works. Work on the class you do know.

very true, these players noobs they do not know about the game and ask for things.

• I've been invited to answer this thread.

I am Tien, the one and only crane to ever win Solo Budokai 1st place.

Let's run with the pros and cons for Crane in the current cap (I've never played, and I'm never playing until Tempest gets removed :) )

Crane Pros:

Spammable slow motion + fan out for Knockout of arena strat ( NO LONGER VIABLE DUE TO 30% MSPEED ON SKs)

Instant Bleed (Never Viable due to how easy it is to get anti bleed since lv 45 cap, nor have I ever used bleed in any budokai I've participated in as my main source of damage, Burn is the only skill you should depend on, but do punish those who dont wear anti bleed with a dodon barriage while they're sleep)

Freeze to cancel SK animation of Bold Strike (No longer works due to 5 second stun, no longer 3 seconds)

Paralysis to land sleep (No longer possible, you will be wasting 1.5 second to cast this, you won't have that time again due to the short cooldown of Violent Slice and Karma's constant KD/CC)

Lets look at the cons:

Anti bleed anti paralysis accessories

Squishy class

Long casting times

Long animation times (for fan out and master fan out]

Sendoku was a forerunner in crane in PoB, I've never played PoB, but PoB must've been really broken from what I've seen. This isn't PoB. If you wish to contact me just ask Daqjuan for my Discord and I'll let you see what I used to go on skill build, equipment and accessories.

I have not won last budokai due to lack of good players. I've beaten DrMed, Ayner, DreameR and others who had full sets maximum upgrades. Sk was finally ok to fight but from what i hear, stack CD against spiritualist and you spam stun that has a shorter charge duration than sleep and poison (it's more instantaneous than poison bleed)

Also, I've heard that 60 rings offer anti bleed and anti paralysis, if that's the case, avoid poison bleed, it'll be a waste of time and you'll give SK more time to go through rotations.

In summation:

Crane is fine, perhaps bring back 3 second stun on Shadow Knight and all will be good again.

Oh for those wondering about karma, dont bother. Karma simply a match up you can never win unless your opponent done goofs.

Number 1 Crane signin' out.

• yuki ctm a que te refieres? xdxd se q eres crane pero, el crane es muy bueno en pvp que no lo sepan usar ya no es nuestro problema, sendoku se paseaba en budokai con su crane ganando primer lugar.

for one player that won second place in cap55, crane no its a op class. always win sk and karma in first place. not justifique that crane its fine only for one player, compared with all players in server. cap60 its very diferent.

• try again in cap 60 its imposible with spam stun of sk and karma in 45m.

Maybe you do not want to win the budokai anymore, that's why you do not worry if they improve it or not.

How can I know you're the real one? (Tien)

• try again in cap 60 its imposible with spam stun of sk and karma in 45m.

Maybe you do not want to win the budokai anymore, that's why you do not worry if they improve it or not.

How can I know you're the real one? (Tien)

Firstly,

I am permabanned due to a set up by Tempest.

Secondly,

I already know that 60 cap crane is not fun, it'll be painful but someone will make it work someday and they will be the best crane then.

Until then, I'm holding on the title.

I dont need to prove if I'm the real one, I mean who would steal my identity?

• Crane needs more resist and dex? That's the dumbest thing I've heard.. How op do you need this class to be.

It wouldn't be op, crane needs high resistance to be able to cast hypnosis. Because it doesn't have any instant stun skill.

Also crane needs dex for physical dots it has.

I don't know how many times I need to say that if you actually knew how to play Crane you wouldn't be asking for it to be buffed. Half of you guys probably have +5 armor but are crying about your def being weak.

Who said anything about defense here lol.

You just want to find anything to argue with and be cool here.

Also It's pretty sad y'all havent noticed that Sendoku and Tien we're talking on this thread the whole time.

Were* not we're.

Why are you mad?

Let them talk.

• from what u state and pros almost look like the cons i didnt get how u surmised that this class was fine.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!