Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• will i sound rude if i said u dont belong to this thread?

Stop with ur sugar coated "good crane" giving newbies false hope to try this class.

I think we have already answered and reasoned with what u try to argue with.

• sadly i dont believe who you claim to be for all i know your a random just typing this stuff to avoid possible ideas to change. Also alot of your pros look like cons ie instant bleed, freeze to cancel bold strike pro, etc

i think bad piccolo had the most fair idea changing a few dots around to different types of dots ie switch crane cyclone to posion or double gut to posion/burn this will help crane land the needed stun for them to stand a chance against most classes.

well expect z broken karma.

• sadly i dont believe who you claim to be for all i know your a random just typing this stuff to avoid possible ideas to change. Also alot of your pros look like cons ie instant bleed, freeze to cancel bold strike pro, etc

i think bad piccolo had the most fair idea changing a few dots around to different types of dots ie switch crane cyclone to posion or double gut to posion/burn this will help crane land the needed stun for them to stand a chance against most classes.

well expect z broken karma.

He is who he says he is. I can confirm it if you want.

• Just pve, but you won't in pvp. I think you know why but you keeping your mouth closed.

i dont have the items on crane for pvp, if i were to gain items, equal to that what i have on ultima, then i would have to farm CCBD for months again, hunt shenron for months, box everything again, get rare dogi balls on everything again.

But if i did have, i'd perform much better at 1v1 PvP then most other classes lol

Its just that SK and Karma are very hard to deal with, for almost any class.

• let's be clean Cashalot i like and respect you for your gameplay on Tw but sometimes you write bullshit and you know it, sometimes i dont see logic in your actions so you're against crane boost/changes, but you was probably the one who come with idea for buff ultimate dmg, you know and i know that with right equip you will resist Every crane, especially at this cap, you know and i know that even with old hardcore thousand slashes dmg here was no crane winners is Tw/kr/HK so do you really belive that here was no Fakin Asian who knew how to play crane? You really bring sendoku who win vs autist? If you play vs crane and you dont use anti bleed and speed then you saying that crane is good then here is something wrong. Today end game is not for crane let's be clear, his resistance suck and thousand smashes got nerf, his burn dmg have long animation so great, i still support my idea, let's change it:

395.png Spirit Wave - Today for use this (paralize) skill first we need drop 231.png poison bleed on our opponent, poison that have 1sec cast time and 1,5 sec with the animation almost impossible to use it in pvp you will die 5 times before you will use it, and we need spend another 1 sp for get it... I suggest to replace 231.png Poison bleed with 298.png Double Gut Buster for be able to use Spirit Wave.

Why this change? Thanks to this Crane will be able to debuff his opponent with double gut buster while he sleep and thanks to this he will have stun in pocket for over 30 sec, this will change a lot in crane pvp but it wont make crane OP, but finally he will have nice way for paralize, Double Gut Buster have pretty fast animation and it wont make crane OP and crane will have finally nice way for paralize his opponent, i would also change spirit wave CD to 45sec.

ps this sendoku and tien who recharge and still coming back to forum and game like rats without honor lol looks like they are addicted, do you guys dont feel shame for real?

• let's be clean Cashalot i like and respect you for your gameplay on Tw but sometimes you write bullshit and you know it, sometimes i dont see logic in your actions so you're against crane boost/changes, but you was probably the one who come with idea for buff ultimate dmg, you know and i know that with right equip you will resist Every crane, especially at this cap, you know and i know that even with old hardcore thousand slashes dmg here was no crane winners is Tw/kr/HK so do you really belive that here was no Fakin Asian who knew how to play crane? You really bring sendoku who win vs autist? If you play vs crane and you dont use anti bleed and speed then you saying that crane is good then here is something wrong. Today end game is not for crane let's be clear, his resistance suck and thousand smashes got nerf, his burn dmg have long animation so great, i still support my idea, let's change it:

ps this sendoku and tien who recharge and still coming back to forum and game like rats without honor lol looks like they are addicted, do you guys dont feel shame for real?

The ultima damage boost from spin your talking about, didnt come from me, it was a bug fix. Movement speed increases spin dmg on both cheff and ulti.

I am not against cranes changes or boosts at all, i actually enjoy playing crane too.

But what i am against, is people want them to become alot stronger, because they struggle the most against currently SK and Karma.

However, if you give them a boost that makes mediocre players able to defeat good SK and Karma, then what do you think happens to PvP when a dedicated player plays crane? he will win every budokai, not because he is so much better player then the rest , but because crane will become overpowered.

You are free to give a suggestion to change crane, but you should keep player vs monster in mind too.

And it should always be counterable if it comes to PvP.

But imo the main current issue for pvp isnt really about cranes, its more about SK and Karma being too strong compared to other classes in PvP.

• well is true that some players have crazy idea and you can smell thier autism but im sure that my suggestion wont turn crane into monster because for mi sword/fighter/plasma and karma is more dangerous than sk I dont understand one thing why sword can kill for one shot other humans, why fighter can, why turtle can and crane can't even have better Acces to stun lol while he cant even one shot? When you play crane you need to put more effort in pvp than other humans, but fight is over when your miss slow and your opponentn is not autistic, another problem is with ppl who complain about grand chief trolls on arena they cry when grand steal thier ep but they saying nothing when they getting one shot I feel like this community is mentally retarded not all for sure but when I see that someone is crying about grand who troll on arena with ep drain while someone else is killing the same player for one shot and he saying nothing just because he is used to it and he think it's normal then here is something wrong, we have players here who dont like changes doesn't matter if they are good or bad, i think that i made nice suggestion for crane and my next suggestion will be for turtle because i think is not fair that turtle is losing vs crane and karma, but karma also cant win vs good tanky class i dont think that karma is op but some of her skills need cast time.

, we can make this game better and exchange opinions/ update or work on other players ideas or keep saying that game is good and crane/turtle dont need changes, i also know that here are players who dont want more cranes.

• well is true that some players have crazy idea and you can smell thier autism but im sure that my suggestion wont turn crane into monster because for mi sword/fighter/plasma and karma is more dangerous than sk I dont understand one thing why sword can kill for one shot other humans, why fighter can, why turtle can and crane can't even have better Acces to stun lol while he cant even one shot? When you play crane you need to put more effort in pvp than other humans, but fight is over when your miss slow and your opponentn is not autistic, another problem is with ppl who complain about grand chief trolls on arena they cry when grand steal thier ep but they saying nothing when they getting one shot I feel like this community is mentally retarded not all for sure but when I see that someone is crying about grand who troll on arena with ep drain while someone else is killing the same player for one shot and he saying nothing just because he is used to it and he think it's normal then here is something wrong, we have players here who dont like changes doesn't matter if they are good or bad, i think that i made nice suggestion for crane and my next suggestion will be for turtle because i think is not fair that turtle is losing vs crane and karma, but karma also cant win vs good tanky class i dont think that karma is op but some of her skills need cast time.

, we can make this game better and exchange opinions/ update or work on other players ideas or keep saying that game is good and crane/turtle dont need changes, i also know that here are players who dont want more cranes.

You're right 90% of the community want the class they play to be the strongest among all other classes, almost no one care about balancing.

• What is the use of the crane to win the turtle?, the turtle win more prizes, budokai party, budokai solo, ccdungeon, etc, always the credit is taken by the turtle, sk, karma, dende, fighter, ultimate.

What is the credit for the crane?

the crane was made for pvp, now it seems that they only want pve in papaya.

how many times see a turtle, sk, karma, fighter?

• 2118-e5603ecf35a9361345414cecea29dbd963eab4cf.png

Bad Picollo wrote:

395.png Spirit Wave - Today for use this (paralize) skill first we need drop 231.png poison bleed on our opponent, poison that have 1sec cast time and 1,5 sec with the animation almost impossible to use it in pvp you will die 5 times before you will use it, and we need spend another 1 sp for get it... I suggest to replace 231.png Poison bleed with 298.png Double Gut Buster for be able to use Spirit Wave.

Why this change? Thanks to this Crane will be able to debuff his opponent with double gut buster while he sleep and thanks to this he will have stun in pocket for over 30 sec, this will change a lot in crane pvp but it wont make crane OP, but finally he will have nice way for paralize, Double Gut Buster have pretty fast animation and it wont make crane OP and crane will have finally nice way for paralize his opponent, i would also change spirit wave CD to 45sec.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This suggestion is perfect. It doesnt make cranes too overpowered and it actually makes sense. It gives cranes more variety in pvp without being broken. the paralysis is easly blockable since paralysis reduction duration it pairs up with antibleed duration acessories.

the only ones who dont like this are mighty majins cause they dont need anti bleed against cranes and now have to waste some of there accessories on anti para gear or anti poison.

@dbog team do this! for once give crane proper justice!

• the only ones who dont like this are mighty majins cause they dont need anti bleed against cranes and now have to waste some of there accessories on anti para gear or anti poison.

@dbog team do this! for once give crane proper justice!

If you have something to say boxbox, just hit me up in discord~

• If you have something to say boxbox, just hit me up in discord~

nah i wasnt targeting you i was just saying common knowledge.

mighty majins dont need anti bleed since they can remove any bleed on them. So if cranes get a skill that actually gives them 35m range posion it will force some ultis to have anti posion or anti para with them.

when i use buffer for fights against crane currently i go for movement speed i dont even bother with full anti para cause they dont usually get enough time to crank it off. but hey i only play for fun as a buffer im not competive by any means.:S

I was just pointing out that Bad piccolos suggestion should be implemented. and gave some pluses and minuses that may not have been mentioned

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!