Crane Hermit need improve skills for pvp

• Sight...

Ok look.

Crane has few abilities that boost their surval quite alot.

First is crane discharge, wich boost their CON by 26

Second is put out the flames, wich can heal 4k+ if upgraded sub weapon everytime.

Cranes have also ability to slow + few movement speed reduction skills, to keep their oponents wich dont have 35m range skills, at at a nice distance.

And there is also the sleeping skill.

Cooldown of sleep is 42 seconds, and duration is 23 seconds.

If you go use alot of cooldown reduction, you could litterally just spam sleep , then debuffs, slow + Kd and sleep again into a endless circle

Throw in a few dots and burns and let them die in their sleep.

The main problem cranes have against classes that can dish out alot of dmg early on.

However if crane hermit player aquires alot of defences, con, and just be tanky enough to outlive that first momentum, it will become almost impossible for other classes to defeat crane.

And once you have crane player, who is tanky enough, and knows how to pvp other classes perfectly, he will defeat (almost) any class in 1vs1.

Sure i understand why you want a the stun being on Double gut buster, because that skill doesnt wake up the enemy in their sleep.

I dont even think that the idea is bad , it would save the trouble for cranes to sacrifise skill points to reach the poison skill, plus it would work on enemies in their sleep.

That suggestion would change

1. save alot SP (dont need poison anymore)

2. can use it on enemies in their sleep, so u can stun them as soon they wake up , or just incase u wnna keep them at a distance and u worried they stun u before u can cast sleep.

3. pretty fast animation too.

4. will help you fight SK easier

downsides

1. wont change a thing against karma

2. in my opinion, a buff thats not really needed

why? because in my opinion, there need some rework in PvP on both karma and SK first, and after that, look how situation changes and then look at other classes. not buff one because other classes are obviously OP.

• I would like you and balancing team to take a look at agile armor and see what you can do with it. Maybe changing it to give some physical and energy defense or anti critical because i see that crane really needs a defense buff to overcome the difficulties it face. As you see in some of crane hermit videos it gets slapped and kicked alot in pvp.

Thanks for replying on this thread.

• That plus agile armour modification could give a chance against karmas . And these chsnges are neccessity one of the many reasons is to give them a chance in budokai prelims and not having dojo seed the only way to get a pass a qualification!

• 1- save a lot of sp? come on thats Not true You mean 1 sp because every crane must have solid burn in pvp so they need spend 1 sp more for this fakin poison so idk how you count "many sp" that's manipulation, crane will have even more problems with sp if here will be paralize where you need spend sp, because today no one is using it, so idk how you counting.

2- well thats what we want?

4- every normal sk will wear anti bleed accesoriess vs crane and as you know they introduce anti paralize/confuse and speed shoes+dogi so stop saying that sk will be more easy for crane because good sk is easy for no one.

i can spam sleep on my crane but every next use of sleep is shorter tirtle also can spam it and what do you see the winners? and you cant win anything like that + sleep have cast time, yeah crane have slow debuff and slow skills but turtle hermit can spam the slow skills and they reduce speed even more and what? What is this argument??? all your worries dont have real point in reality, and this change will change a lot because if crane will sleep someone and he will drop the debuff he will have fakin stun in pocket look at sendoku videos vs karma how many times he try to drop the poison on some karma always fail animation is too long and cast time is mistake so im sure that this change will give real chance to fight karma

• watch this video.

all what i see is tons of bugs and most of skills that does not works proprerly also everything is +15 ???????? I dont see point of this video, im not sure what you want and try prove by posting videos from pob or dafuq is this you show crane that kd sk from the stage while turtle can do same shit even sk can do that, everyone know that crane can do that if he wont miss his shlt but what about it?

• I would like you and balancing team to take a look at agile armor and see what you can do with it. Maybe changing it to give some physical and energy defense or anti critical because i see that crane really needs a defense buff to overcome the difficulties it face. As you see in some of crane hermit videos it gets slapped and kicked alot in pvp.

Thanks for replying on this thread.

You're a big hypocrite and frankly it's sad... Earlier on I said that people were crying about defense and you said that no one ever talked about defense but now you're saying that Crane needs more defense after bashing what I previously said? Do you remember this..?

• all what i see is tons of bugs and most of skills that does not works proprerly also everything is +15 ???????? I dont see point of this video, im not sure what you want and try prove by posting videos from pob or dafuq is this you show crane that kd sk from the stage while turtle can do same shit even sk can do that, everyone know that crane can do that if he wont miss his shlt but what about it?

Im not quite sure what video you watched but it cant have been the one Skedar linked. 'Tons of bugs'???? Please explain. 'Most Skills dont work'???? If you think someone from POB had full +15 CC90 Set and stayed at level 60... then there is no hope. At the current cap Ring out is the most effective way to eliminate the threat since Cranes do not output enough dmg unlike 70. The video was to show that even with all this pointless blaba Cranes are still very strong. Yes you can say i had +15s but so did the SK and not any normal +15s the complete maximum. As i stated before in previous thread Cranes are similar to Swordsman they are not for the new and the are most certainly not for casual players. They need a lot to be effective just like Swordsman. The only person on live who is even close to the gear of that SK is Mussolini nobody else is even on the same wave. 'everyone know that crane can do that if he wont miss his shlt but what about it?' This makes 0 sense this is like me saying 'Everyone knows SK/DW can ring out but what about it?' Its ehhh another way of winning?.

I think Daneos or Celestial Titania should add an actual crane hermit player which he or she main it to the balancing team.

Because i remember when they didn't do anything to crane and said "because our experienced player Monel said that crane is fine as it is".

This game or ingame classes won't get balanced this way

Crane is one of if not my most favorite class to play in terms of fun and just the skill required. I will always be helping where i can regardless of the class with balance/changes and i have played the class for a very long time and if we decide that its time for a a change then it will happen but as of right now the only issue i see for a well geared 'good' Crane is Karma. I do not remember anyone saying this "because our experienced player Monel said that crane is fine as it is". If so please show me where that was said.

no aura?

This is on Development Server. Not POB not Live.

We are far from done with balancing and who knows what the future lies at the moment. I will continue to do my tests with other staff vs various classes to see if a change is needed.

For people to speak here as if Cranes are absolute push overs then i can blame it on 1 or 2 things. 1: You have no idea what your doing. 2: You have the skill but not the gear. One can not be done without the other.

• It's only the trash cranes that I've seen cry about the class needing a boost. The 3 good cranes all said that the class was fine but it's fine. Anyone can learn to play a class. If you get better you wont need it to be buffed :)

All you want here is to close the thread by going off-topic and shit talk like you did in the other thread.

I think you don't have a brain to think, if you see how thousand slashes was nerfed. Crane needs an exchange for that nerf.

Thousand slashes was a core skill for crane but they nerfed it because how strong it was with critical, but they didn't nerfed it to like 50% they nerfed it completely, and no one would care because there were not many crane hermits playing. If it were a fighter or a turtle you would see thousand of people complain and force daneos to change back.

And if you see how much CD thousand slashes has, a fighter or a turtle would do the same damage in that time.

All we said on that thread and the other one was suggestion so why are you judging us as trash cranes?

If you are here to attack us then you are free but respect the rules of forum.

• Crane is one of if not my most favorite class to play in terms of fun and just the skill required. I will always be helping where i can regardless of the class with balance/changes and i have played the class for a very long time and if we decide that its time for a a change then it will happen but as of right now the only issue i see for a well geared 'good' Crane is Karma. I do not remember anyone saying this "because our experienced player Monel said that crane is fine as it is". If so please show me where that was said.

I respect you and love the way you played with crane.

From what i have seen in Your thread

i think i changed my mind about crane.

But Don't you think that crane needs something to make PvP against karma better?

I think esdeath said that about 1k slashes but i don't find the thread, she said about monel that he tested it and found out it is fine with the nerf.

• I respect you and love the way you played with crane.

From what i have seen in Your thread

i think i changed my mind about crane.

But Don't you think that crane needs something to make PvP against karma better?

I think esdeath said that about 1k slashes but i don't find the thread, she said about monel that he tested it and found out it is fine with the nerf.

Appreciated. The Thread you linked was when hardly anything worked, So that video was the real basic end of Crane. Since then so many things have changed and as you mentioned Thousand Slashes was one of them. When this skill was nerfed it was mostly due to there being no counter to it aka Burn Defense. I do think the dmg should be changed now it is fixed because vs Classes like Karma you can not afford to spend time stacking multiple DOTs As you do not have time to do so. I do believe Crane vs Karma is a very hard fight and some could say impossible vs a good Karma like Flundaa for example. However i do believe there is a way Crane could beat Karma it just needs to be found. The real problem is Shout skill the animation is to long and can hop through basically any attack. Me and other members of staff will practice this match up so we can see what needs to be changed to make it 'Balanced'.

• You're a big hypocrite and frankly it's sad... Earlier on I said that people were crying about defense and you said that no one ever talked about defense but now you're saying that Crane needs more defense after bashing what I previously said? Do you remember this..?

Let me be honest with you, crane with full props, good defense and anti critical top can be very tanky.

Especially if you get ccbd weapons with bonus LP + green ccbd aura.

I think i rushed abit when said all of this.

So i apologize to all.

• Appreciated. The Thread you linked was when hardly anything worked, So that video was the real basic end of Crane. Since then so many things have changed and as you mentioned Thousand Slashes was one of them. When this skill was nerfed it was mostly due to there being no counter to it aka Burn Defense. I do think the dmg should be changed now it is fixed because vs Classes like Karma you can not afford to spend time stacking multiple DOTs As you do not have time to do so. I do believe Crane vs Karma is a very hard fight and some could say impossible vs a good Karma like Flundaa for example. However i do believe there is a way Crane could beat Karma it just needs to be found. The real problem is Shout skill the animation is to long and can hop through basically any attack. Me and other members of staff will practice this match up so we can see what needs to be changed to make it 'Balanced'.

How does moving poison to somewhere else or on double gut buster hurt in anyway, its not even close to instant stuns??! Also logically dot master doesnt have all kind of dots i think im repeating this since last year .

Also 1k slashes should have been fixed a long time ago and ive heard its going to be fixed for the reason u mentioned but where are we now i guess its long forgotten.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!