Please increase bank space

• Daneos

please please add a function to purchase one or two more bank spaces, Its getting ridiculous, im running out of space. It will also be a good zeni sink.

I have no more bank space and my first bag is full and one other z32 also full. Makes no sense why not to add more bank space. Wont affect the game itself.

Please please consider this. Im pretty sure i am not the only one with lack of item space. It hinders while farming as i have to have stuff in my bag even when i dont need to have them on me at this time.

Please consider this

Peace

• did you have 3 banks with useless dogis? and did you have not 4x z32?

of course not, thats not even the point though.

Even if i wanted to keep all my “usless dogis” with me outside the store inventory you cant. As you have no space.

Yes i have 4xz32 again, the point is it takes space from farming.

I have more stuff in my store inventory than my actual bank and inventory.

Im full of, potions, pots, rings, necklaces, armor, weapons, db’s, craft materials all that fill up fast... and why should i carry all that with me while farming? Makes no sense...

• The whole banking system needs a revamp, guild banking included.

I've never played a game where a player's bank is smaller than the player's inventory until DBO.

1 - Make all bank capsules z32 perhaps make them more expensive to upgrade/expand.
    2 - Right now the Account Bank Item is completely useless and not worth the cash points Make player-binded items account binded, tradeable between account characters via account bank.
    3 - Add more guild slots and make Guild bank accessible by all guild members (view) but only Master and JR's can add/remove items from it.

• would like to use Z32 in a bank slot instead of this small container

u can send only 1 item with mail -.- and you cant send 2 mails to the same char without relog its bug xD

thumbs up for this suggestion !

That “bug” isnt as you describe. I do business by mail all the time and send more than 1 item without relogging. Yes theres a bug but if u type random letters in message and keep trying it will send. And i dont agree or dissagree with the bank. Doesn’t matter to me that much

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!