Patch Notes - July 19th 2018

• if you hate this game so much go away

• it helps alot if all ppl leaves this game that cant understand that this is a beta and never will be better then the original

and always will have problems because we have no 50 year old developer with 30 year of developing Experience

that can fix all in an instant

i think leaving game and coming back later if it more like someone want it to be is better

• i bet 10kk zeni its just lvl 70 patch

either that or a huge amount of fixing and reworking/balancing etc. And maybe those come together with 70 cap and a few new dogis. Starting 70 cap with classes balanced and not many bugs that ppl abuse...dat dream tho.

No other options that are worth called "big update".

Or a troll: Daneos giving up on this game and shutting it down ahhaahahhahahahaha:D :saint:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• If it would be lv 70 you gonna see many people coming back to dbo.

I think that big update might be BIDs, achievement system and some changes in poko, crane, karma or plasma.

yea...coming back to check if their bugs still work xD

Thought about the achievement system too. Just didn't write it above cuz i'm not sure if Daneos has it ready without any fails etc.

This + what i wrote should be the big update. Maybe leave lvl 70 out of it....which wouldn't be too bad tbh. Not too many ppl are playing cuz it's summer.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• if you hate this game so much go away

At no point did I mention that I hated the game, I just brought my opinion about what is happening. And who are you to tell me to quit the game?

If you are a player with no critical sense this is your problem

Are you willing to teach me how to do a CCDG?

Spare me!

You are the type of player who does not fill a hand in front of you.

As I said I came to expose what I witness inside the game, an unbalanced CCDG.

Options of equipment that do not work correctly, finally if you do not have plausible arguments is a particular your

"Yes, google translate sucks when translating"

• It would be even easier if he asked people who have up to some programming knowledge worthy codes by on the server for balance. I have already passed codes for, Guard, Defense rate, Resistance rate, Soul, Strength, Hit rate, Dogdge rate.

And he did not even give an opinion or a like to show that he read.

• well the game is bad, many try to deny, but if you stop to think, you do not even have a due defense, the question is also that the suggestions that the daneos asks the public that plays, he does not even give a due answer, nor about what is happening a lot of what is going to do, and a clownishness with the face of the people who play, I even gave time in the dbo, I classify it as an act of bad response answered

• It would be even easier if he asked people who have up to some programming knowledge worthy codes by on the server for balance. I have already passed codes for, Guard, Defense rate, Resistance rate, Soul, Strength, Hit rate, Dogdge rate.

And he did not even give an opinion or a like to show that he read.

yes hes just ignoring all of us ;(

i complained so much about that..... this daneos guy.. he spend like 5 minutes of his time per month to check the forum.

thats one of much reasons why i call him non-professional.

he just dont care about us, for him the game is good as long he get his donations.

and this is not an opinnion, this is fact, this is REALTALK GUYS

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!