Trying the SSJ3 Mod

• Hi DBOG community, specially modders.

I'm trying to do a SSJ3 mod... I dnt know if this is possible, but I think that it could be.

I have this SSJ3 hair model, with textures, extracted for someone from Goku SSJ3 model, in the game data long time ago. The thing would be simple, extract the SSJ hair (one of them) and import the SSJ3 hair with the same name in the same place (with textures of course), but i have some problems.

1. I dnt know where the SSJ hair model are.
    2. I dnt know how to extract it.
    3. The files are in a strange format (.dss or something like this, dnt remember now) and i need software to translate max files to this format.
    4. Import back to the original file.

This is an original model from the game so, maybe, it would work.

Anyone have any idea about this?

Cheers!

• Send me a DM on discord.I'll explain in detail how we are in the 3D modeling situation currently. Brad#5805

• Hi man. Did you managed to do it?

Go ahead and call it a sin, i don't mind being a sinner... It's not about Gods or mortals. You're the incarnation of the ultimate injustice, I'll eliminate you to build a new world, i'll be a sinner so that the universe can finally be covered with innocents.

b275c7996bcf68a1cc2f0170a27da0b27cd438b9_hq.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!