PVE character

• Turtle isn't worth shyt without buffs ,so basically you won't just need a turtle ,you'll need to level an Ultimate too. I would suggest levelling an SK before all else because you can use that SK(once he's like level 55+) to powerlevel your turtle and ultimate a long way.

HermitDD II Turtle Hermit II Level 60

Slash4D II Shadow Knight    II Level 60

OneLootyBoi II Dark Warrior  II Level 50

OneHealingBoi II Dende Priest II Level 50

LegendaryDD II Swordsman II Level 50

OneBuffyBoi II Ultimate Majin II Level 60

DDCrane II Crane Hermit II Level 40

FighterDD II Fighter II Level 40

PokoDD II Poko Priest II Level 30

Yo what the f*ck?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?? -OneShottedByAnSK

• Turtle isn't worth shyt without buffs ,so basically you won't just need a turtle ,you'll need to level an Ultimate too. I would suggest levelling an SK before all else because you can use that SK(once he's like level 55+) to powerlevel your turtle and ultimate a long way.

how can I use my characters to lvl up my others?

• how can I use my characters to lvl up my others?

Well it's like this my first character was an SM ,it was b.s in PvE and I gave up and started levelling an SK ,was popular in dungeons and could solo kill almost any boss in game at the same level ,i managed to get to level 55.After that i was able to powerlevel my new characters by dual clienting and running them through UD1 Normal and hard solo with my SK.There is a pwlvl guide on the forums read it ,you'll know what I mean.

HermitDD II Turtle Hermit II Level 60

Slash4D II Shadow Knight    II Level 60

OneLootyBoi II Dark Warrior  II Level 50

OneHealingBoi II Dende Priest II Level 50

LegendaryDD II Swordsman II Level 50

OneBuffyBoi II Ultimate Majin II Level 60

DDCrane II Crane Hermit II Level 40

FighterDD II Fighter II Level 40

PokoDD II Poko Priest II Level 30

Yo what the f*ck?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?? -OneShottedByAnSK

• SK to powerleveling is suboptimal pick. Clearing UD1 normla and hard doesnt prove anything as it easily can be done with any class lvl 50 or more.

If I were you I would level up Ultimate Majin to have your own, personal buffer (lvl 50 is enough cuz thats when unlock all necessary buffs) and stick to Crane but change build to PvE. This will allow you to easy farm Papaya Island mobs and earn zeni. When you get minimum required gear spam CC to make your Crane even stronger. Than you can move to PvP and stand a chance in tournaments.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!