Sistema De Fazer Torneio / Tournament Making System

• detalhes sobre o sistema de torneio:

iria contar com guerreiros e guerreiras para fazer um torneio iria custar 1kk de zenis iria ter uma arena i teria um negocio de level tipo o do leilão minimo level maior level para poder participar eo criador do torneio poderia dar um item para o vencedor tipo ou dinheiro ou até mesmo para os 3 colocados 1.2.3

seria legau para passar o tempo i tabem iria ter a lista de quem vai lutar com quem ae quando todos der pronto para ir para o torneio iria ter uma arena e ao redor iria ter um palco para os players ver a luta mas eles não poderião entrar ao redor seria de vidro ou barreira para não atrapalhar os lutadores(a)

ou algo do tipo não precisa ser do mesmo jeito que eu falei até a proxima:!:

• details about the tournament system:

would count on warriors and warriors to make a tournament would cost 1kk of zenis would have an arena i would have a business level level of the auction minimum level higher level to be able to participate and the creator of the tournament could give an item to the winner type or money or even for the 3 placed 1.2.3

would be legau to pass the time i tabem would have the list of who will fight with whom to and when all give ready to go to the tournament would have an arena and around would have a stage for the players to see the fight but they could not enter around would be glass or barrier to not disrupt the fighters (a)

or something like that does not have to be the same as I said until next time

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!