+1 on advance stone

• should the +1 on advance stones go and let it just be +2 and 3 43

1. yes (26) 60%
    2. no (17) 40%

hi again i am here to talk about the advance stones and +1 to 3 on them in my opinion i don't like getting +1 when i use advance stone it to me it kinda beat the purpose on it this happen to me a couple of times already i was lucky enough to get the success on +7 8 and 9 (sometimes on the 9) but instead of getting what i hope was a increase of two are 3 get +1 all the time i got it 3 times in a row three times already no lie on that like +7 got success with the advance stone it take me to +8 i was fine with that so i did it again and i got the success again and it take me to +9 that point i was a little bit meh upset and just like ok +9 i got a success surprising an it carry me to +10 i ok with +10 but using and advance stone but just getting +1 kinda hurt i know you got the success yh i glad i got it but +1 on advance stones is pointless to me if i wanted a +1 i would use the blue or red to try and get it and don't come to me on that would make the game a little to easy the game is already hacked and bugged hardcore i see people soloing 91- 100 in cc and shit and people that get +15 in mins no lie ( i know that is off topic but still had to say it out) so once again poll on this its not about the upgrade system its still getting better the +1 on advance stone to me should go and just be +2 or 3

• Best idea ever on upgrade system. Even if the amount of advanced upgrade stones were higher than he posted then it would still be better than this.. You can spend 100 purples and downgrade your weapon from +11 and effort is lost. Definite system where you'd work harder but with actual results every time would make the smartest thing to do. But sure players love this random system. So stupid.. Random people get +13 ez and say its too easy and some people get brokens. Community of dbog is so messed up and lost.

Oh and it would probably stop these buggers with random chars full +15 from acting.

• Best idea ever on upgrade system. Even if the amount of advanced upgrade stones were higher than he posted then it would still be better than this.. You can spend 100 purples and downgrade your weapon from +11 and effort is lost. Definite system where you'd work harder but with actual results every time would make the smartest thing to do. But sure players love this random system. So stupid.. Random people get +13 ez and say its too easy and some people get brokens. Community of dbog is so messed up and lost.

Oh and it would probably stop these buggers with random chars full +15 from acting.

thats suggestion is like 99% the same what i said in mid of pre-beta.

a lot of players did like the idea but staff did not even comment it and i doubt they gonna do that.

but hey, almost every change has positive and also negative effects, the bad thing on this change would be that it becomes just more easy for donators,

some ppl would just donate like 300 bucks and be full upgraded but with the current system they still need luck doesnt matter how much they donate.

• Hahahahahaha, I'll agree, the +1 has to go, I went to cc and at the entrance, I saw a fighter with +15 stick and glove so yeah I think the buggers are back and they have ruined the game once again. But you know how this game is, staff would just not listen and I'm just waiting for people like SumTingWong to come and break the thread down just like how my thread about +1 has forgotten into history XD.

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Hahahahahaha, I'll agree, the +1 has to go, I went to cc and at the entrance, I saw a fighter with +15 stick and glove so yeah I think the buggers are back and they have ruined the game once again. But you know how this game is, staff would just not listen and I'm just waiting for people like SumTingWong to come and break the thread down just like how my thread about +1 has forgotten into history XD.

I will break down every attempt on making this damn Game easier. Be it a little suggestion/change or a big one. Or a medium one. Or a less medium one. Or one betweena little one and medium that tends more to medium.... xD

Watching y'all....

Upgrading is a gamble here. Purple/Green stones are the same gamble attempt like red/blue stones. Only difference is that we have the chance to get a +2 or even +3. That was made to speed things up a little if you are lucky. But at the end of the day it's gambling. And gambling is not meant to be easy.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• thats suggestion is like 99% the same what i said in mid of pre-beta.

a lot of players did like the idea but staff did not even comment it and i doubt they gonna do that.

but hey, almost every change has positive and also negative effects, the bad thing on this change would be that it becomes just more easy for donators,

some ppl would just donate like 300 bucks and be full upgraded but with the current system they still need luck doesnt matter how much they donate.

Only way to prevent that would be making those stones bind but it would be so much harder. People complain it being too easy like this guy above me so why don't we bring the hard version for them that would be fair to everyone.

I will break down every attempt on making this damn Game easier. Be it a little suggestion/change or a big one. Or a medium one. Or a less medium one. Or one betweena little one and medium that tends more to medium.... xD

Watching y'all....

Upgrading is a gamble here. Purple/Green stones are the same gamble attempt like red/blue stones. Only difference is that we have the chance to get a +2 or even +3. That was made to speed things up a little if you are lucky. But at the end of the day it's gambling. And gambling is not meant to be easy.

You know gambling isn't hard or easy It's just random. You think it's fair when one guy tries to improve his +12 weapon and ends up with +7 after weeks of farming? While one guy gets +13 in less than an hour. Not to mention those idiots who have random nicknames and instantly get full +15 a.k.a buggers. They never say a word anywhere too just get +15 in a matter of minutes. If it's soo easy, let's make the real upgrading system that lostcoco suggested and make stones bind so cashers couldn't buy it easily. Would that count as "not easy" or "too hard"? Something must be done about rng not getting +1 instead of 2 or 3 from purples/greens. Ending up with nothing after so much effort is garbage. Better ask for much more stones than as for one and downgrade all the time with broken cards.

• the game is already hacked and bugged hardcore i see people soloing 91- 100 in cc and shit and people that get +15 in mins no lie

u saw people soloing 91-100?? can u show some proofs please. it would be very interesting to see it. The +15 u talked about are mostly lv55. people have like 10-15 accounts online and farming tons tokens. even with alot tokens its hard to make +15 so i can understand what u mean with +1 from green and purple stones.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!