Bind system-100m limitation in quests- buff removal upon entering ud/tmq

• I really can`t believe that these 3 OBSTACLES still exists in DBOG after Pre-open beta...What I don`t understand is why pple actually never post about it even tho everyone i talk with in game despises these 3 Giant ROCKS that makes the game boring and extremely hard for non cashers.

I truly believe that if these 3 systems disappear from the game since they were NEVER there in the Official DBO . The game will be FUN again as it were in TW version .

These are the three main ISSUES DBOG has and I think they should be removed Or changed :

1- The Bind system: I can understand that this system was meant to prevent pple from excessively selling +15 gear and stuffs like that BUT,pple still do and it changed nothing instead it made the game harder and extremely boring to an extend.It also appears to serve another purpose as well which (we all know but IGNORE)is making pple spend more cash in order to get seals . As i recall this project was claimed to be NON-PROFIT . Yet this system contradict the claim.Also, why even Accessories like the rare accessories are bind as well?.Not to forget that the way to acquire the seals are really hard and takes too long too like spamming CCBD which becomes too boring and tiering because the chance to get is really small and pple will waste so many hours doing it and sometimes ending up with nothing.Also we can get in tmq and ud BUT, it also depend on chance and bosses drop only 1 seal...which is absurd and useless too.

2-The 100m limitaion on party : This is totally unnecessary and absurd change in DBOG .The 100m range should have never existed...lvling up in party is now useless and takes way more time then solo specially when u do same quests you have to redo every time because mobs didn~t count I mean come on ,before it was perfect when you have many quests and u are in party everyone do a certain area and the quests becomes easy and take way less time but now with the 100m range is unbelievably annoying to the point that it kills all the fun in game and forces pple to do quests solo instead of in party which contradicts the core of the game. This is an MMO game not some solo offline game.

3- The buff removal upon entering ud/tmq : Honestly I find this one the most annoying of them all . I can understand that this was meant to make ulti and cheff appear more in the game but why does buffs have to disappear even if they are in party WHY even the buffs of ALL other characters have to disappear as well????. I mean just why lol...however u see it it is just unexplainable. IF you want to make the game HARDER and more BORING than congratulations it was a huge success :D .As we all know player count decreases little by little and its 100% obvious because of changes like these...doing TMQs and UDs now takes more time since pple need to rebuff every time they entre.Specially spamming certain UDs like ud3 now it takes sooo much more time to spam than before and to be honest it has become unimaginably annoying and boring because of it.I think it`s best if this system gets removed or at least changed. Like making only ultimate and cheff buffs disappear from team so that they can participate but only if they leave party or get kicked because its annoying to have to rebuff everytime . IT is a huge waste of time to be precise.

I know that some pple will say " This is not DBO this is totally separate game "..dudes plz calm ur tits this a separate game yes but it is based on our beloved game which we all know DBO and changing it too much will destroy our passion for it and drives pple away from it. Please, I humbly request to take a look at these changes and revert the game to how the official game was. Don`t destroy our nostalgic memories of it . Make it great as it was before and let pple play like what they want and not FORCING them to play like what you want. This is not a chest game this is an mmorpg, player`s voice should be heard and not Silenced . keeping your community happy will with no doubt support the evolution of the game and lengthen it`s Life.

• heres my opinion on the matters you have brought up to discuss.

1.The bind system. This current system was in place due to players passing gears around to thier friends for budokais and other events the team and community felt this was a way to prevent this from happening. Bind coins are obtainable for free players via ccbd drops if i recall so getting the coins shouldnt be an issue

2. the 100m limitation to party is used to prevent players from leveling up accounts and selling them. love this as this was a huge problem in preopen beta

3.buff removal was added so then buffers and chefs can be taken in as a party member many buffers complained that they would get removed from party as soon as they recieved buffs thats why it was implemented. I like it as now buffers become very important instead of being an outside alt waiting around

• 1-So what if pple share accessories ? there is no problem in doing so.friends share stuff together in all games there is nothing wrong in that.Alo farming in ccbd isn`t as good as u said , pple spam cc like 20+ runs and end up with very few seals if not even any at all after wasting hours and hours in cc.I think the only gear that should be bind are CC gear or those acquired From UD or TMQ and not every single piece out there...

2-so preventing that from happening means killing the essence of the game? forcing pple to play solo because playing in a party will only make it harder. I don`t think that`s the best course of action as party is supposed to make lvling more fun and easier not the other way around.

3-I can understand for cheff and ultimate and I already mentioned that,but what about all other classes? why their buffs should be removed aswell?rebuffing every time is really annoying and time consuming.

• The only Pointi agree with you is n.3.

Yes buffs should stay with you even when you enter the dungeon again. Just as long as the buffer is still in your party. If Buffer leaves or gets kicked from party then yeh buffs leave.

Still the same outcome: you still need the buffer in your party. The only difference is you dont need to rebuff everytime you are spaming a dungeon which gets annoying and time consuming

Time=money and im not here to lose money

• To be Honest Number of Players are decreasing, Game feels like dead and POB was so much fun.

Point no 1- I cant really agree with this point because binding system is in every game now.

Point no 2 is what i can agree with, 100m seriously xD you are making DBOG difficult day by day and players are leaving....

Point no 3 is Totally Correct- Imagine you are about to finish a Dungeon and Suddenly buffer gets disconnected, man you are Doomed. Buff removal feels like bs to me.

• I don`t mean that the bind system should be removed for good,what i meant is that not everything should be bind. Only cc / tmq /ud and legendary accessories should be bind just like it was in the official game. when every single item is bind and acquiring seals is extremely hard...that`s just bs.At least seals should be easier to get and more common to make it easier and less time consuming for players.pple spam cc for days and they don`t get enaugh seals . I suggest that seals should be more common or remove the bind on gears that are not from cc /tmq /uds.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!