Out of curiosity how many people would like to play an updated version of DBO?

• Was wondering how many ppl would play a updated version of DBO if it existed that's just curious

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• i mean the original but better graphics better fighting same story but more

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• Quvades you played BNS right fighting similar to that but DBO!

-Bruce Wayne

• I dont think it is even remotely possible that dbo will ever get a graphics update.

the company that made this game went bankrupt and closed all the servers. Daneos only has game files not the development software so it would not be possible for him to change the graphics style as far as i know

• Well i wouldnt be so sure i think i have news that will please most here is a pic..37773955_872470269611606_3264273826128592896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e2ab04d7925741b9148810a9dd07a006&oe=5C0A9D73

-Bruce Wayne

• def possible here is a Clip

-Bruce Wayne

• It is possible. Maybe bandai namco would make a dragon ball mmo.

Or xenoverse 3 but open world like DBO.

I don't think they would make XV3 open world like DBO. However, I can see them adding some more MMO elements to make it feel more like one. The first step is making a more robust story mode and making it co-op. Also expanding Conton City and giving us more things to do. My hope is that they keep providing DLC for this game because Xv3 is going to be leaps and bounds better.

• Yo, this looks dope!

Thanks check the clip !

Can't feel it

Can't feel an Update on a game you play an love?

-Bruce Wayne

• Took some time but yea its possible.game_features_by_tazuya-dcias9j.png

-Bruce Wayne

• Took some time but yea its possible.game_features_by_tazuya-dcias9j.png

wow is that dbo with unreal engine?

36988075_507127803041460_1712194459216642048_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=edbe477d040132d2d73cdd59303b71b1&oe=5BE50930
                   X9WQJtL.png                                                                                      
                       11_small.png SonEza - Level 60
                    2_small.pngBlackGokou - Level 22
                     Turn Anger Into Power

• it looks dope and im really looking in to play this game!!What would system req be if you know?

Well since im the sole person making it of Course my good fellow!! Right now too early to say but it is next gen As you will need a good vid card to play with all the graphics up Currently i run Geforce GTX 1060 and it slows my comp when i play it . But not to worry will have option to play with lower graphics. I am adding alot of new stuff not in the original DBO

-Bruce Wayne

• wow is that dbo with unreal engine?

Nice guess and yep it is just to give ppl and idea I have the entire first map doen adding all the items in stage and making missions currently only have Saiba heads as enemies an Saibaman but will have the full cast !

-Bruce Wayne

• Nice guess and yep it is just to give ppl and idea I have the entire first map doen adding all the items in stage and making missions currently only have Saiba heads as enemies an Saibaman but will have the full cast !

An this would be an MMO as well? This looks great, but I'm curious to how you would be able to maintain this by yourself. I think I saw you reached that you reached out to the DBOR staff with your work, but they weren't interested in going on the direction you're going in. Have you reached out to Daenos to work with this staff? I think it's fair to say that most of us are looking for new content and don't want to see this game die. Clearly we aren't getting the fix we need from the current DB games out there. I love the XV series, but have no idea what XV3 is going to be like, but if this game were to get a nice little makeover, it would be great!

• An this would be an MMO as well? This looks great, but I'm curious to how you would be able to maintain this by yourself. I think I saw you reached that you reached out to the DBOR staff with your work, but they weren't interested in going on the direction you're going in. Have you reached out to Daenos to work with this staff? I think it's fair to say that most of us are looking for new content and don't want to see this game die. Clearly we aren't getting the fix we need from the current DB games out there. I love the XV series, but have no idea what XV3 is going to be like, but if this game were to get a nice little makeover, it would be great!

I reached out to them to see if they would let me host it on their site basically but i have my own site now so i dont need anyone atm. I asked help from ppl for a whole year decided forget them we need a better DBO and did it myself, and it is coming without a doubt since then learned to program, make models, animate you i name it i can do it.

Now at this time i thought be best to share to the original community cause that's who i was thinking about when i made this. Got assets together to make what we all have been wanting Essentially, i have done all Game logic accept Dragonball Hunt, PVP, and Dungeons.

Dragonball hunt is simple when i add all the items which are in game already i will make DB hunt, PVP i don't have yet cause haven't decided on what way to go on the Melee Attacks but i think i have it just got to make the animation for the combos. Dungeons not in yet cause i just didn't add yet but making a instance on the map anywhere is child's play so everything that is in the original will be in this game. As for Extras i got alot in store extra stories new stories you wanted it most likely i did too and its in game. Also will be more Classes then in the Original and im sure you know why lol.cel_shade_test_by_tazuya-dbfngvq.png

-Bruce Wayne

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!