Out of curiosity how many people would like to play an updated version of DBO?

• Yo, this looks dope!

sorry i check the video and the graphics sucks, sorry. there seems to be motion blur witch is cool but textures, models and sounds of hamehame... awfull. if you want to make better graphics you need to add better lightning, better realtime shadows. not low ress textures with rwaly terrible collors and trees that looks like womit + character models that do not fit rest of the graphics :/ ofc if it would be possible to change all the models to xenoverse like + better surface shaders and enviroment that looksl ike dbz game then yah with better lightning... i see how it could work... but the person who make graphics must to know what is beutifull and fit theme not random dude who google random models in internet

• sorry i check the video and the graphics sucks, sorry. there seems to be motion blur witch is cool but textures, models and sounds of hamehame... awfull. if you want to make better graphics you need to add better lightning, better realtime shadows. not low ress textures with rwaly terrible collors and trees that looks like womit + character models that do not fit rest of the graphics :/ ofc if it would be possible to change all the models to xenoverse like + better surface shaders and enviroment that looksl ike dbz game then yah with better lightning... i see how it could work... but the person who make graphics must to know what is beutifull and fit theme not random dude who google random models in internet

All good well out of million ppl your the only one who's said that and i know Developers Artist and Real Gamer's , either way perhaps we can take our time to spell next time got a lil excited it seems lol. You have no idea what you are saying give up please just talking trash, not even Criticizing properly just saying things that aren't even True. I have a Comparison vid of the models i made and the models even in Dragonball Fighters believe me what your saying couldn't be further from the truth. To each his own but here's some Nostalgia for ya, old_made_new_by_tazuya-dcj9b58.png

And another one

old_made_new_two__by_tazuya-dcj9bi1.png

LMAO!

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• sorry if i sound like trash talk or insulting, u did good job indeed, but the thing that i studied graphics design, now i'm self learnin game dev for several yars, have some games done... anyway the thing that i have exp in graphics design and when i say that the graphics looks bad in your demo, its bad, the models may is good at some point, but the art style needs to be rewamped + the grass texture in the video and trees is realy bad. trees and character models do not fit terrain style plus the kamehame ha sounds need to be speacealy recorded not cuted from some video

• sorry if i sound like trash talk or insulting, u did good job indeed, but the thing that i studied graphics design, now i'm self learnin game dev for several yars, have some games done... anyway the thing that i have exp in graphics design and when i say that the graphics looks bad in your demo, its bad, the models may is good at some point, but the art style needs to be rewamped + the grass texture in the video and trees is realy bad. trees and character models do not fit terrain style plus the kamehame ha sounds need to be speacealy recorded not cuted from some video

No your comments have not been so fine no feedback just negative, the vid is old and because your developing in Unreal you cant build the lighting every time you do something. So the lighting is off cause it is not done like a drawing. Also the sound is being exaggerated it sounds fine as i made the clip myself clean from another game sample. Not sure why ppl aren't thinking you must keep in mind this is still being developed the trees and the textures have been updated. I im just showing what i have done in 7 months by myself this is all. Its not even done yet, Your just talking how about a way to improve this is positive feedback you see the text up there bunch of nonsense. Its still in development things are in place as placement holders i didnt know anything when i first started but still produced what you see by myself. Now i can do everything and anything , was just trying to show ppl something down the line. I have also studied in graphic design and an ok Artist

saiyuki_by_tazuya-d8hfdax.png

so i know whats what i am very experienced thus i have done what you see, at that time i was concentrating on the Game logic making sure it runs smooth Attacks hit correctly i just need the platform to be there to test it LOL. Soon it will be seen. Thanks for the critiques but i wish you guys at least stay positive cause what else is there and you should blame youtube the game looks way better then that in game lol even then wont record the quality i see when i show my group or when i play. but Ningens will be Ningens have to express opinions that aren't constructive.

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

Edited once, last by Sonniku ().

• No your comments have not been so fine no feedback just negative, the vid is old and because your developing in Unreal you cant build the lighting every time you do something. So the lighting is off cause it is not done like a drawing. Also the sound is being exaggerated it sounds fine as i made the clip myself clean from another game sample. Not sure why ppl aren't thinking you must keep in mind this is still being developed the trees and the textures have been updated. I im just showing what i have done in 7 months by myself this is all. Its not even done yet, Your just talking how about a way to improve this is positive feedback you see the text up there bunch of nonsense. Its still in development things are in place as placement holders i didnt know anything when i first started but still produced what you see by myself. Now i can do everything and anything , was just trying to show ppl something down the line. I have also studied in graphic design and an ok Artist

saiyuki_by_tazuya-d8hfdax.png

so i know whats what i am very experienced thus i have done what you see, at that time i was concentrating on the Game logic making sure it runs smooth Attacks hit correctly i just need the platform to be there to test it LOL. Soon it will be seen. Thanks for the critiques but i wish you guys at least stay positive cause what else is there and you should blame youtube the game looks way better then that in game lol even then wont record the quality i see when i show my group or when i play. but Ningens will be Ningens have to express opinions that aren't constructive.

maybe you should add master and boss raid in the game xD

36988075_507127803041460_1712194459216642048_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=edbe477d040132d2d73cdd59303b71b1&oe=5BE50930
                   X9WQJtL.png                                                                                      
                       11_small.png SonEza - Level 60
                    2_small.pngBlackGokou - Level 22
                     Turn Anger Into Power

• maybe you should add master and boss raid in the game xD

Well suggestions can be made in the group but i mean there is going to be different lvl of missions i already have that in game. Good Idea though!

tumblr_inline_p165g7X1G41qbjpiv_540.gif

-Bruce Wayne

• Super Namek is Dumb you just become a bigger target ...not sure yet about that may have to make up a form or just make it like Hit where Nameks can only get stronger by improvement something along that nature

Oh no, I wasn't talking aobut the Giant form, I do not like that transformation and its particularly useless in DBO. I was talking about when Piccolo fused with Kame and got stronger. But like you said, I would like something that maybes changes their color or appearance as they become stronger.

• Oh no, I wasn't talking aobut the Giant form, I do not like that transformation and its particularly useless in DBO. I was talking about when Piccolo fused with Kame and got stronger. But like you said, I would like something that maybes changes their color or appearance as they become stronger.

Yep exactly a Form that does what SSJ does maybe not as effective due to Nameks arent True Damage Spec but will be able to hold their own like i said Piccolo said best Nameks get better by improvments not transformations may give a Bonus to base stats every lvl up just to keep up

-Bruce Wayne

• wow nice man i guess you are way better in programming games than the guys here ;)

if you make your own balance and dont copy the numbers from dbo i guess i will switch to your game :D

LOL i was playing DBO way back in the Day many things needing Changing and so i changed them . The guys here arent using there own made version of DBO its the original game version so it will have many problems as it is way outdated i use Unreal 4 up to date version so everything will be smooth and new age game graphics thats a Promise.

FaroffFlawlessAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

-Bruce Wayne

• LOL i was playing DBO way back in the Day many things needing Changing and so i changed them . The guys here arent using there own made version of DBO its the original game version so it will have many problems as it is way outdated i use Unreal 4 up to date version so everything will be smooth and new age game graphics thats a Promise.

are you gonna add saiyan or still human like original dbo?

36988075_507127803041460_1712194459216642048_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=edbe477d040132d2d73cdd59303b71b1&oe=5BE50930
                   X9WQJtL.png                                                                                      
                     Turn Anger Into Power

• are you gonna add saiyan or still human like original dbo?

Classes will Be Saiyan, Human, Namekian, Frost Demon, and Majins.

-Bruce Wayne

• Classes will Be Saiyan, Human, Namekian, Frost Demon, and Majins.

oh that great xD. btw did you add some master class?

X9WQJtL.png                                                                                      
                     Turn Anger Into Power

• LOL i was playing DBO way back in the Day many things needing Changing and so i changed them . The guys here arent using there own made version of DBO its the original game version so it will have many problems as it is way outdated i use Unreal 4 up to date version so everything will be smooth and new age game graphics thats a Promise.

Isn't that considered as advertisment?

Idk if it's against the rules here or no but i really like to see it, keep up the good work.

I hope daneos be smart and make you an assisstant developer or something. :)

• oh that great xD. btw did you add some master class?

What do you mean Master Class cause in programming your saying did i make the Main Character Class yet and if i didnt i wouldnt been able to show you any footage. So Elaborate on what you are saying.

-Bruce Wayne

• Isn't that considered as advertisment?

Idk if it's against the rules here or no but i really like to see it, keep up the good work.

I hope daneos be smart and make you an assisstant developer or something. :)

Nope not advertising just answering Question Like the Staff Said i can do posting Links here apparently is Taboo so avoiding that want to respect the rules, and worked with Daneos at the beginning of his project he didnt take me serious and blocked me from Helping. Another Reason why im Here giving a new outlook ..

-Bruce Wayne

• I really like the fact that you're updating the game and make a completely new version. I was wondering is the upgrading system gonna be like original dbo, or you changing it?

i haven't decided on how yet but that's definitely changing going to make it more based off of rare items to combine to make things don't like the super duper random system lose everything if you fail big waste of time. Will make it more rewarding by making it something a lil bit more sure, that said it still wont be easy on things of importance but you will have a Clear path.

-Bruce Wayne

• Finishing up Kame House

unknown.png

unknown.png

-Bruce Wayne

• Working on Something New for fun!77c2f09acb6ea426bd536f5b33b9d87a.png

-Bruce Wayne

Edited once, last by Sonniku ().

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!