Out of curiosity how many people would like to play an updated version of DBO?

• An this would be an MMO as well? This looks great, but I'm curious to how you would be able to maintain this by yourself. I think I saw you reached that you reached out to the DBOR staff with your work, but they weren't interested in going on the direction you're going in. Have you reached out to Daenos to work with this staff? I think it's fair to say that most of us are looking for new content and don't want to see this game die. Clearly we aren't getting the fix we need from the current DB games out there. I love the XV series, but have no idea what XV3 is going to be like, but if this game were to get a nice little makeover, it would be great!

Oh as Well Full MMORPG

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• i wont let everyone down ..

Damn, bro, you got skillz! Well I'm looking forward to see what you end up with. I for one will definitely check it out! Looks good!

new_game_logo_by_tazuya-dciarqa.png

"I decided early that I would never take a life. Right around the time I decided that I wanted to live. It wasn't an arbitrary decision and it was more than moral. It's about identity. As long as you can choose that, choose who you are in the world... you can choose to call yourself sane"
    -Bruce Wayne

• Well since im the sole person making it of Course my good fellow!! Right now too early to say but it is next gen As you will need a good vid card to play with all the graphics up Currently i run Geforce GTX 1060 and it slows my comp when i play it . But not to worry will have option to play with lower graphics. I am adding alot of new stuff not in the original DBO

Wow mate good job! I really cant wait to try this game !

Can i participate in alpha please??

• I did register from a second i saw this post

Well you def get to play as it will be first come first serve for some spots if you signed your good.

-Bruce Wayne

• Are you set on solo-ing it out, or are you still accepting help from people with similar skills and ambition to yours? I was working with the same concept as you have, only i didn't want to remake dbo. I wanted to make an entirely new game. Like you i didn't have any experience with game development in general at the start. But i learned a lot in the past year. Although i'm far from the level you're on, i can still build a game that would be fun to play if i had the time. I started my project the other wat around. Writing down the storyline, game elements, characters, mechanics and everything that would be in the final product. Also making concept art for some stuff. I'm still not finished with it entirely so i don't plan on starting to work in the studio soon though. But i would find it awesome if i could help you out someway so i can learn more.

• Amazing dudeee!!! So imma do a quick question answer if you can,my specs are quad core amd phenom 9500 2.27 ghz,4 gb ram,and nvidia geforce 9800 gt 1gb vram,would i be able to play it xd?

Machine = Your computer/laptop

I'm not him but if i made a rough estimation i think it's a no go. You need more then that to run the unreal engine studio properly. Also, unless he uses a rendering technique that only a few developers nowadays use you're machine will crash upon bootup. The tech i'm talking about is called Level streaming and it works like this. The engine will only render the area that is near the player which he can set the radius of himself. You have a similar option in dbo in the options menu and then click on Graphics. If you want to get really techy, your machine lags because it can't handle the amount of vertices are in a single scene. Rendering a 3d object that has about 12K vertices say, a Xenoverse 1 character model, already takes a lot of power. Now imagine that your machine has to render that character model together with mountains in the distance and over 20 mobs and other players. It would have been about 110K vertices which would fry your machine, or just cause a lot of lag. Compared to the human brain, despite it's processing power it would like thinking about ''What came first, the chicken or the egg''. Limiting the viewing distance decreases the amount of 3d objects your machine has to render at once and thus it can be run on a lower spec machine. I just basically told you what happens when you switch between ultra and potato settings haha. From now on only you can make out if your machine can run it. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2345/

Edited 4 times, last by Brad: Wrote vieuwing instead of viewing. Fukken kms. No up = bootup Level rendering = Level Streaming ().

• Machine = Your computer/laptop

I'm not him but if i made a rough estimation i think it's a no go. You need more then that to run the unreal engine studio properly. Also, unless he uses a rendering technique that only a few developers nowadays use you're machine will crash upon No up. The tech i'm talking about is called Level Rendering and it works like this. The engine will only render the area that is near the player which he can set the radius of himself. You have a similar option in dbo in the options menu and then click on Graphics. If you want to get really techy, your machine lags because it can't handle the amount of vertices are in a single scene. Rendering a 3d object that has about 12K vertices say, a Xenoverse 1 character model, already takes a lot of power. Now imagine that your machine has to render that character model together with mountains in the distance and over 20 mobs and other players. It would have been about 110K vertices which would fry your machine, or just cause a lot of lag. Compared to the human brain, despite it's processing power it would like thinking about ''What came first, the chicken or the egg''. Limiting the vieuwing distance decreases the amount of 3d objects your machine has to render at once and thus it can be run on a lower spec machine. I just basically told you what happens when you switch between ultra and potato settings haha. From now on only you can make out if your machine can run it. forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2345/

ahahah bro very good explanation tho yes of course i'll play on potato settings even at 5 fps i don care xd i would play this game,but if im able to start gta v on this potato and play 30 fps on potato settings i think i should be able to handle unreal engine just about playable fps on potato settings

• Amazing dudeee!!! So imma do a quick question answer if you can,my specs are quad core amd phenom 9500 2.27 ghz,4 gb ram,and nvidia geforce 9800 gt 1gb vram,would i be able to play it xd?

Ur specs are really obsolete. 9800GT is 10year old gpu... . Ur CPU is old as well. Try Fortnite or some of newer game on this specs, and ull find out that there is no possibility to play anything on this rig. If u wanna cheap PC go for used 3rd gen i7 or i5 and 8 gig of ram, which is barely minimum nowadays, for GPU I`ll go for at least GT1050 with 2 gb of vram, if used something like GTX960 or better. I used to have this GPU it was nice piece of tech back in 2008, but there is no support for newer api, this is very powerful card, however with lacks in technology.

• You working alone on this project?

Yes only one on the Project.

Amazing dudeee!!! So imma do a quick question answer if you can,my specs are quad core amd phenom 9500 2.27 ghz,4 gb ram,and nvidia geforce 9800 gt 1gb vram,would i be able to play it xd?

Yep they are telling you Facts. What they are saying is practically what i would have said .

Are you set on solo-ing it out, or are you still accepting help from people with similar skills and ambition to yours? I was working with the same concept as you have, only i didn't want to remake dbo. I wanted to make an entirely new game. Like you i didn't have any experience with game development in general at the start. But i learned a lot in the past year. Although i'm far from the level you're on, i can still build a game that would be fun to play if i had the time. I started my project the other wat around. Writing down the storyline, game elements, characters, mechanics and everything that would be in the final product. Also making concept art for some stuff. I'm still not finished with it entirely so i don't plan on starting to work in the studio soon though. But i would find it awesome if i could help you out someway so i can learn more.

Brad i would like to speak to you about it in private being this is like a 200 man job i would like help if ppl can . And i know everything now about this job i can do all the jobs on the Dev Team why i did it myself. But hit me on the site we can talk more about it there. Also making your own game would get you sued lol unfortunately this game was scrapped meaning if someone can recreate the game they can run it as a Emulator. Making your own game even if you werent making money or advertising Bandai would eventually come for you . Why i went this route. Have been planning this and making it happen for about 5 years now, just hit me on pm's we can see what we can collaborate on.

-Bruce Wayne

• Brad i would like to speak to you about it in private being this is like a 200 man job i would like help if ppl can . And i know everything now about this job i can do all the jobs on the Dev Team why i did it myself. But hit me on the site we can talk more about it there. Also making your own game would get you sued lol unfortunately this game was scrapped meaning if someone can recreate the game they can run it as a Emulator. Making your own game even if you werent making money or advertising Bandai would eventually come for you . Why i went this route. Have been planning this and making it happen for about 5 years now, just hit me on pm's we can see what we can collaborate on.

I send you a pm on your website. Although i think discord would be easier and faster since it's interactive and consistent. I'm already in your server and go by the same name. Up to you where you go.

• Registered! And glad to see the potential of you two working together. The more people you get helping you, the faster it gets done. I'm hyped man; your game looks good. Will there be balanced transformations? In Dragon Ball Heroes, all the characters have similar transformations to balance them out. For example, all of them have a God Class transformation. Do you have plans on doing something similar?

• Brad i would like to speak to you about it in private being this is like a 200 man job i would like help if ppl can . And i know everything now about this job i can do all the jobs on the Dev Team why i did it myself. But hit me on the site we can talk more about it there. Also making your own game would get you sued lol unfortunately this game was scrapped meaning if someone can recreate the game they can run it as a Emulator. Making your own game even if you werent making money or advertising Bandai would eventually come for you . Why i went this route. Have been planning this and making it happen for about 5 years now, just hit me on pm's we can see what we can collaborate on.

where is the link of the game?

36988075_507127803041460_1712194459216642048_n.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=edbe477d040132d2d73cdd59303b71b1&oe=5BE50930
                   X9WQJtL.png                                                                                      
                       11_small.png SonEza - Level 60
                    2_small.pngBlackGokou - Level 22
                     Turn Anger Into Power

• where is the link of the game?

Sorry game not done yet ..Just here to show what is about to happen in about two months

-Bruce Wayne

• Registered! And glad to see the potential of you two working together. The more people you get helping you, the faster it gets done. I'm hyped man; your game looks good. Will there be balanced transformations? In Dragon Ball Heroes, all the characters have similar transformations to balance them out. For example, all of them have a God Class transformation. Do you have plans on doing something similar?

So all Transformations will be as they are in the Cartoon but i will make a Level System to accurately separate all transformations

-Bruce Wayne

• What about Super Namek since it was technically in the Manga/Cartoon?

Super Namek is Dumb you just become a bigger target ...not sure yet about that may have to make up a form or just make it like Hit where Nameks can only get stronger by improvement something along that nature

-Bruce Wayne

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!