Tidbit's of things that would help the community grow

• I'm just going to list a few things as suggestions, both sides are welcome to argue or add more to what they think would help the community grow.

- Two new races Android and Friezan. (those classes are more lenient to damage and stuns/buffs) minor ability to androids ep speed regain/stuns and friezan hp steal/dmg dealing could possibly add more substance to the game aswell.

- Direct payments option that supports all types of cash flow

- Introducing some sort of training simulation to make players feel immersed (ex: krillin and yamcha training montages on dbx2) But with dbog use Supreme Kai,Yamcha/Tien/Korin or Popo.

- Dungeon raids up to 16 or 24 players.

- Data books on monster nature types that we could see in CCorp or in our menu settings, to take the time to think and accurately equip ourselves for every situation.

- More unique DB dogi's with many variants ex. Gohan's cape /w demon clothes, Goku's GT clothes, Broly's clothes, Trunks and Tapion's sword (sheathed).

- Reintroduce the idea of Aerial combat.

- Daneos is doing a great job developing by himself but that mentality doesn't last as long. He will definitely need two or three other developers along his side for extra assistance, incase he would need breaks away from the game.

- Questing cleanup (too many quests that are bugged) need either fixing or to be removed. That turns players away on finished products and supplies evidence as false advertising.

P.S.: I did not list the bugs because they are already known and are being worked on as much as one person can clean them.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: There maybe more that I skipped over but for now this is all that could be introduced with direct payments option that support all cash flow being the forefront of moving the game forward.

• HI there azwar.

Alot of your suggestions require the game engine to make them possible Daneos doest have the game engine and cant create new npcs(training masters like yamcha or tien) or new races :(.

I like your suggestion to the payment methods many players have been asking for more methods ever since some methods were removed.

your dogis suggestion is partly possible the team is able to create some dogis mainyly by recoloring them.

Quest Clean up will come :)

I dont think aerial combat would be possible since Danoes lacks the game engine.

Data books if available wont be in the game (lack of game engine )but maybe as pages in the forums in a thread

well thats all i think. I oculd be incorrect about some things requiring a game engine.

As Rob Pointed out the community has became smaller compared to its glory days it is was a factor of many things. Some players left due to changes to their favorite class.Some Left due to changes to cash shop it made it harder to get the things they wanted. Some Founders left when they didnt like the prizes they received as a founder .And finally Alot of people left when the dbog team made some changes regarding the wagu machine prizes they won.

Although these changes for the most part were for the better many people agreed that the changes were done too late and should have been thought out before release of open beta.

well thats all hope this clears things up.

regards box-head(boxbox)

• Ah now it makes sense so to reach a new audience what would be need done? because its still hard for people to even get in this game

• OH WOW A M O D That actually know players ain't carrying any longer about dbo since papa daneos fked up the game and not listening to the people who r paying for them , ok go ahead fk up everything don't care about ur players ,fk up the cash shop these trash will pay no matter what i do

GJ u made these ppl hate the game they used to love :D

i think the only way to revive this game is a clean Reboot.

• OH WOW A M O D That actually know players ain't carrying any longer about dbo since papa daneos fked up the game and not listening to the people who r paying for them , ok go ahead fk up everything don't care about ur players ,fk up the cash shop these trash will pay no matter what i do

GJ u made these ppl hate the game they used to love :D

i think the only way to revive this game is a clean Reboot.

Care to explain what you say happened? I really don't know anything about anything

• Developer stole peoples money.

i hope that you have proofs, because it sounds bad and when you sharing informations like this you can expect consequences.

we have staff like we have im not fan of them but lets be real they didnt steal any money from any player probably some ppl lose it because of thier stupidity, so dont mix things.

I also stop reading this thread after the point with new classes is same shit as the threads about new ssj500 transformations, amen.

• This is a sad fact, this game will eventually die out just like every other games would and the developers that make new changes or add new events are just delaying the inevitable and trying to keep it alive as possible ???

dangerlord.png

tumblr_n0jaqoJedv1qiijr6o1_500.gif

Jr Master of FusionFall

11_small.pngFighter lvl60: DangerLord54

18_small.pngTurtle lvl44: RangerLord94

20_small.pngPoko Priest lvl17: SpeedLord24

19_small.pngShadow Knight lvl1: TankLord14

• Hey Azwar ,

Thank you for your input. I will comment on some of the suggestions you've made:

- Races: We've stated that no new race will be added, as this isn't only a big investment in terms of development but also game balance, which you will discover is already an unresolved issue (just as it was in the original game).

- Payments: We've had different and more diverse payment methods and are currently working on improving them, but sadly some of the methods we used before proved to be full of issues and that's why we had to part ways with them.

- This sounds interesting, what would be the benefit for the player to do those trainings? Maybe this could work out in the future, but has to be fleshed out a bit more.

- Dungeon raids: Current system is only for 5 players, I would be lying if I told you that I wouldn't like such type of raids but honestly there are many things to work on before that, like perfecting ccbd so all the floors work correctly.

- Data books: That is something that we have discussed in the past with the team, hopefully the dev can add it in the future.

- Dogis: New Dogis have been added in the last few months and will continue to be in the next weeks hopefully. You can check that we have added many Frieza Dogis and also Fused Zamasu's Outfit, as many others. There is a modding team that works on new dogis so hopefully we see some of your suggestions soon!

- Aerial combat: The video that shows work-in-progress from original server on this is indeed amazing, I don't think it is among the first priorities of the game to add this as of now because aerial combat will involve a lot of new changes, but it is definitely something I would love to see as a player.

- Well, that's an opinion, he's made his decision and he is well aware many of you think differently, nothing much to add on my side on this matter.

- If you see a bugged quest you can report it on our support system: https://forum.dboglobal.to/ticketsystem/

For anyone new around I just want to let know that:

- Ajudame is an alt account from a player that got banned because of a chargeback.

- Rob is the Forum's prophet, always revealing the many abuses of the staff and getting unfairly shut down everytime ;(

This is a sad fact, this game will eventually die out just like every other games would and the developers that make new changes or add new events are just delaying the inevitable and trying to keep it alive as possible ???

Aren't we all trying to stay alive one day at a time? ;(;(;( The fact that a private game server lifetime is finite isn't a sad fact, it's just a fact. But we work everyday to try to improve it, with missteps and some success. It will end one day, no need to be overly dramatic about it.

• Aru thank you for giving me a real explanation as to why thing are the way they are.

- I will try to give a better explanation for the training simulation possibly in another thread.

- Data books could be used as the more you kill off the more information you could obtain from them. eg. 3 kills of the same species would unlock their information while 10 or 20 kills unlock the looting and weaknesses info or buffs/debuffs.

Did you guys ever think about using kickstarter for a full reboot?

Most players like to pay games directly to the devs and not third party sources I know its a sensitive topic so i won't say anymore on that subject.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!