Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• Whats ur ign i let you fight a +11 sk , see what happens ?

I have my Physical set ready, but I don't have the energy set in order to fight strong SKs. I already told you I'm not going to invest anymore time into gearing up my Ultimate Majin, at least not any time soon. I have irl to worry about.

I know what kind of equipment I need to slaughter Sks, I've even talked to you about it anti-SK equipment.

• Whats ur ign i let you fight a +11 sk , see what happens ?

I don't disagree, or agree with you. The whole point to my premise was that I find it hard to be convinced that even good SKs can take down Ultimate Majin who are equipped with good gear, after the life steal change. I've got the general idea of how well Ultimate Majin can counter SKs(which they'll have an even easier time beating SKs in 70 cap because of 60% resist rings). If Karmas are having difficulty confusion Ulti, I have no reason to believe it's any different when it comes to SK vs Ultimate Majin.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you've made a claim before that there were no strong(+13-15) smart SKs in Global? If that's the case, I don't see why my claim's any less valid, especially since DBOG is different from Retail. I've done my fair share of "research" by gathering information from veteran players who have the experience that I lack, you're one of the veterans I asked ironically, although I have come to different conclusions.

I'm also not doubting your experience, despite the fact you've got experience over me doesn't make your claims anymore valid than mines. Daq was the one who claimed that even Smart SKs can't beat plus 13-15 Ultimate Majins(Which might very well be the case), not me. I'm on the side that says Ultimate Majin would have the advantage over SK, not that SK has 0% to defeat Ultimate Majin. I talked to a really skilled SK friend of mine yesterday who convinced me with taunt debuff strat(in retail/PoB at least) SK would destroy Ultimate Majin. But this is level 60 cap DBOG O.B. Ulti vs SK.

• im not sure why skedar is playing ultimate and he want us to belive that ultimate is not strong and other classes are good or better and can beat ultimate. because it looks and sounds like this.

ultimate can beat sword, fighter, karma and plasma, turtle mainly by reflect.

Crane have serious problems with ultimate because of ultimate resistance + he can eat debuffs + anti bleed accesorries, high lp, lp% and buffs makes ultimate hard opponent... Lets be clear ultimate was never weak.

• There are many high upgraded ultis, because of ccbd, how many succesfull ultis u see in budokai? ?

your argument is really bad because i can say same thing to you we have also a lot of high upgraded fighters, turtles and few swords etc... How many of them win budokai? come on we have in game few players that control budokai, usually same players are in top so... In hk we had few strong ultimates one of them was Devilrose and usually sk or ultimate was winning budokai and sometimes sword.

• Its funny to see people debating if ulti is good in 1v1 pvp, yet none plays ultima at top level like i do. And daq is just trolling to annoy me here 24/7 even making up lies every now and then ?

and why u waste time to talk with daq? is just a kid trying to get attention xD

• I'm open-minded enough to be convinced that SK "can" defeat Ultimate Majin, however from my understanding the odds are in the favor of the Ulti. As I've yet to see a skilled Ultimate Majin like Skedar with the right equipment be defeated by the myth that is "smart SKs", I do agree that it's possible for SKs to defeat Ultimate Majins, and I'm well aware of their limitations. Iceman was able to convince me that SK could defeat Ulltimate Majins with a pretty solid strat(at least in retail/PoB), but I've yet to get my hands on concrete proof that Shadow Knights can dominate Ultimate Majins in PvP. I'm not trying to get my main class nerfed, but as far as I'm concerned until proven otherwise, Ultimate Majin's got the upper hand on SK by a large margin, and they'll be an even harder counter to SK once they have their resist% rings in 70 cap which will render pull > fear/KD almost useless. But that's enough about Ultimate Majins.

• I'm open-minded enough to be convinced that SK "can" defeat Ultimate Majin, however from my understanding the odds are in the favor of the Ulti. As I've yet to see a skilled Ultimate Majin like Skedar with the right equipment be defeated by the myth that is "smart SKs", I do agree that it's possible for SKs to defeat Ultimate Majins, and I'm well aware of their limitations. Iceman was able to convince me that SK could defeat Ulltimate Majins with a pretty solid strat(at least in retail/PoB), but I've yet to get my hands on concrete proof that Shadow Knights can dominate Ultimate Majins in PvP. I'm not trying to get my main class nerfed, but as far as I'm concerned until proven otherwise, Ultimate Majin's got the upper hand on SK by a large margin, and they'll be an even harder counter to SK once they have their resist% rings in 70 cap which will render pull > fear/KD almost useless. But that's enough about Ultimate Majins.

Skedar isn't skilled. He's geared.... There's a difference between being skilled and geared.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!