Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• I really don't get why mods even allow off-topic here, I guess until people here pass the line.

DreameR68 core of MMO party system in DBOG is broken, it needs to be fixed in order that all classes MUST be used.

As you put there, many classes are excluded if "party is strong".

DBOG PARTY that needs to exist: Tanker class , Strong AOE/Single target DPS class, Healer, Support, CC Class.

Until I see this change, where all classes can take part in PVE dungeons and such, this MMO will die again.

Still PVE wise, you cover most of things and I agree with everything you put there.

About this 60 cap that really no one care much, and those who beg for 55 and 60 cap, don't even play it.

Mostly said here, is truth and you guys should focus on cap 70.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• im going way way way off topic and getting off the topic of ulti majins.. lets face it... if your geared and/or skilled you can win budo…. same with other classes... it all depends what we have to gear ourselves to and who face especially in solos.... I know for a fact im not geared at all with my swordsman but I know what I need to do to win... like KD spam Nameks and majins… or just go for 1 shot kills on humans.. it really does depends if you can be skilled enough to do what needs to be necessary to win ^^

• funny to see how "Main Buffers" try everthing to defend their class. can u think neutral please? everyone knows that the game still need alot changes. balance between the classes are more broke then before since buffers are like 3 classes in 1, there still alot bugs in pve and pvp. so u can say what u want against this its just wrong. most of these buffers got just one char they play daily. just tell them to play other class in cc or budokai or ask them to take your pvp char instead your other char u normaly use for pve and u will see they cant even be partience if it takes a little bit longer xD. sure its easy to say everything is fine if u are the head of the party and just call mostly the same people. there are alot people who also have to play 2 chars for pvp and pve but most people dont like it becouse it would mean to inviest time, zeni and items on both chars. but its better to focus on 1 char then u can get the best gear with both sets (full eng+full phy) and accessories and have an easier game. at the same time u can get alot boxes from ccbd machine. they also know it so just be honest to yourself ;)

• funny to see how "Main Buffers" try everthing to defend their class. can u think neutral please? everyone knows that the game still need alot changes. balance between the classes are more broke then before since buffers are like 3 classes in 1, there still alot bugs in pve and pvp. so u can say what u want against this its just wrong. most of these buffers got just one char they play daily. just tell them to play other class in cc or budokai or ask them to take your pvp char instead your other char u normaly use for pve and u will see they cant even be partience if it takes a little bit longer xD. sure its easy to say everything is fine if u are the head of the party and just call mostly the same people. there are alot people who also have to play 2 chars for pvp and pve but most people dont like it becouse it would mean to inviest time, zeni and items on both chars. but its better to focus on 1 char then u can get the best gear with both sets (full eng+full phy) and accessories and have an easier game. at the same time u can get alot boxes from ccbd machine. they also know it so just be honest to yourself ;)

No one complains about gearing PvE characters because it's relatively easy to gear them up. It's the PvP characters that take a ridiculously long amount of time to gear up, unless you cash a lot then it's relatively easier for you to gear your PvP characters up. Most Ultimate Majins with high upgrades, multiple sets, and many accessories don't even farm with Ultimate Majin. For example I a Ultimate Majin farm with DW just because it's a lot more efficient for continuously killing hordes and keeping my spot occupied.

Why would anyone take a PvE character to party Budokai? I agree with you unless you know 4+ other active players who play the right classes, then you're going to have a tough time trying to find a CC party strong enough to do CC50+. But what's your point, are you trying to say they should nerf Majin classes? And what kind of RPG requires you to make multiple characters for multiple purposes, just to aid your main character? The only game that does that is DBOG, usually you get everything you need using 1 acc or by trading with other players. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

• No one complains about gearing PvE characters because it's relatively easy to gear them up. It's the PvP characters that take a ridiculously long amount of time to gear up, unless you cash a lot then it's relatively easier for you to gear your PvP characters up. Most Ultimate Majins with high upgrades, multiple sets, and many accessories don't even farm with Ultimate Majin. For example I a Ultimate Majin farm with DW just because it's a lot more efficient for continuously killing hordes and keeping my spot occupied.

Why would anyone take a PvE character to party Budokai? I agree with you unless you know 4+ other active players who play the right classes, then you're going to have a tough time trying to find a CC party strong enough to do CC50+. But what's your point, are you trying to say they should nerf Majin classes? And what kind of RPG requires you to make multiple characters for multiple purposes, just to aid your main character? The only game that does that is DBOG, usually you get everything you need using 1 acc or by trading with other players. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

im talking about bind items from ccbd wich are the best and not about farming outside or items u can trade. what u mean are second hand items. so u will never see other classes with full sets from ccbd, only way to get these all is to have real friends who have the partience and take u with them and i dont mean just for some runs. or u have to pay others to take u with them. but u need to pay tickets or offer them zenis or something. i think u know how often u have to go until u can craft something ^^ and yes im my opintion buffers need a nerf. class balance is still not good enough.

Right? People like Skedar love to make their class seem "weak" so that in the future their class won't get nerfed. It's a good idea but not good enough.

• im talking about bind items from ccbd wich are the best and not about farming outside or items u can trade. what u mean are second hand items. so u will never see other classes with full sets from ccbd, only way to get these all is to have real friends who have the partience and take u with them and i dont mean just for some runs. or u have to pay others to take u with them. but u need to pay tickets or offer them zenis or something. i think u know how often u have to go until u can craft something ^^ and yes im my opintion buffers need a nerf. class balance is still not good enough.

Yes, pve ccdungeon sucks if no have poko, dende, karma,buffer,turtle. When you see need crane, DW, fighter, swordman, plasma.?

• Yes, pve ccdungeon sucks if no have poko, dende, karma,buffer,turtle. When you see need crane, DW, fighter, swordman, plasma.?

Once upon a time crane, DW, fighter, swordsman and plasma still had a chance to be taken with in dungeons and floors you could do in 25minutes.

Then a few decided that it should be better to garanty buffers that place.

Good trade don't you think?

Yeah yeah you can still go crit parties. They aren't harder but you need a shitload of more time on a game where you need to repeat the same stuff over and over if you have decent goals you want to achieve

• And what kind of RPG requires you to make multiple characters for multiple purposes, just to aid your main character? The only game that does that is DBOG, usually you get everything you need using 1 acc or by trading with other players. I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Yes he makes an interesting argument. Why would a game outright punish you for playing one of its classes? Its poor game design is what is is. You'll have fanboys preach and cry and rage in all CAPS about why "DBOG is the greatest MMO ever, anyone who objects to its godliness is a sinner unworthy of communication with", and progress is rarely made.

If you play as a Fighter, you're forced to 1v1 most PVE encounters, as such grinding takes a tremendous amount of time. Of course you could technically make a pve build, but you must sacrifice your build for the sake of adding more AOE moves, and wait a week to reset your skills. You're forced to go through all this trouble simply for wanting to play a class whose skills you like. <- That's poor game design.

Turtles are able to use a pvp build and soar in PVE environments because they share the same skills, as such many people would advise that you get turtles simply to powerlevel/farm, where most classes who aren't Turtle/SK would struggle simply because of the lack of balance. We literally have threads were people complain about their "Spots" being stolen, when in most modern mmo's, these spots wouldn't exist, because most MMO's aren't f*cking grindfests where you have to spend dozens of hours just to make a small amount of progress.

The fact that this game requires grinding for such an absurd amount of time is in of itself, poor game design. The fact that this game punishes you for playing classes only compounds the issue. Sure fixes could be address but in all liklihood, they never will be. So long as the money keeps flowing into Daenos's pockets, why would he fix this broken system?

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying you agree with me? "Yes he makes an interesting argument"(Who is 'he'?). You make it sound like you're in agreement with Kamo, and then proceed to explain what I was saying in greater detail, but it's in a way that agrees with Kamo. If you're in agreement with Kamo, then why is that? His response was full of contradictions, he claims players are too lazy to gear/use the correct build their PvE characters, then continues to explain that certain classes are being punished. On top of the fact he questions why players don't want someone with a PvE build in their PvP party for Budokai. And why are we discussing game balance in a thread about "Tier lists"? We're supposed to compare and contrast as well as argue why the classes are ranked whatever that they are in the lists we've made.

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you saying you agree with me? "Yes he makes an interesting argument"(Who is 'he'?). You make it sound like you're in agreement with Kamo, and then proceed to explain what I was saying in greater detail, but it's in a way that agrees with Kamo. If you're in agreement with Kamo, then why is that? His response was full of contradictions, he claims players are too lazy to gear/use the correct build their PvE characters, then continues to explain that certain classes are being punished. On top of the fact he questions why players don't want someone with a PvE build in their PvP party for Budokai. And why are we discussing game balance in a thread about "Tier lists"? We're supposed to compare and contrast as well as argue why the classes are ranked whatever that they are in the lists we've made.

Yes I was agreeing with you. Use context clues. If I say "he" makes an interesting argument, and then I proceed to explain your position, WHO ELSE WOULD I BE AGREEING WITH?

Also, I mention balance because the classes are ranked according to their utility in some cases. Turtle is more valued than fighter precisely because of their utility

• Yes I was agreeing with you. Use context clues. If I say "he" makes an interesting argument, and then I proceed to explain your position, WHO ELSE WOULD I BE AGREEING WITH?

Also, I mention balance because the classes are ranked according to their utility in some cases. Turtle is more valued than fighter precisely because of their utility

Mk, it confused me because usually when someone quotes me it means they're talking directly to me. So when I saw "he" I assumed you were referring to someone else, as it wouldn't make sense to refer to the person they're talking about.

• This game is all about match ups when it comes to PVP. Karma beats everyone except DW/SK and ulti. DW/SK loses against turtles, cranes and ultis. Turtles and cranes have no chance against karmas. Only ultis can beat anyone. Dende can only beat ultis and DW/SK who don't use KD out.

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• Karma is the best and most broken class in dbog. other than arm pull kd sks and dws. which guarantees a win against anyclass with 2 rp balls if no resist occurs on arm pull.

Im quite sure the balance team is suggesting nerfs for those issues.

Karma right now can 1 shot humans thanks to back crit update/mistake . Back crit should only had been added to swordsmen class as they needed it so there damage could be legit for dps.

In my opinion,Karmas skill lock shouldn't be stackable with anything stuns,confusion pertrify.etc the fact that its stackable is the main reason why karma is broken. Removing the ability to stack stuns,confusion, petrify on skill lock targets will actually give classes a chance to beat a karma, even crane (the class that has the hardest time with karma) but it will be extremely hard.

thats my 2 shakes about it what cya all think

• Karma lock should have cast time about 3 sec and confuse 2 sec, please remember that karma can die just by reflect from tanky class, full dex fighter can beat karma with full dex and attack speed, sword also have pretty high dex, karma is impossible to kill for turtle and crane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!