Lvl60 Cap = TIER LIST =

• While the lvl70 cap may change everything up, I'm curious how people would rank DBO's classes. You're free to only mention the top/bottom 3 or 5, or steal my layout, just remember that this tier list is for DBOG's current lvl60 cap, not retail. Also, it takes into account ALL parts of the game. PvE, Party & Solo PvP. I'll take info from Budokai Rankings to remain a LITTLE objective, but tiers will always be subjective, so don't take it personal if you're that OP guy using a class which is on the bottom of my tier list.

TOP_TIER.png

Dende_Tier_S.png

Shadow_Knight_Tier_S.png

Karma_Majin_Tier_S.png

High_Tier.png

Ultimate_Majin_Tier_S.png

Turtle_tier_S.png

• MID_TIER.png

Poko_Tier_S.png

Grand_Chef_Tier_S.png

Crane_Hermit_Tier_S.png

Fighter_Tier_S.png

LOW_TIER.png

Plasma_Majin_Tier_S.png

Swordsman_Tier_S.png

Dark_Warrior_Tier_S.png

• To me this looks legit. So i won't change a thing. FML tho cuz i main a DW xD. It did hurt a little reading the DW part. ;(

Always said that: DW can be deleted and it wouldn't hurt the game at all. But still like it tho. Also my Plasma from POB will be back in Future. So i'm good....and Poko... xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I personally would place Ultimate Majin in the top tier along with Dende Priest, Karma Majin, and Shadow Knight. Ultimate Majins are in demand for any form of PvE party, and all PvP parties. Just about any Budokai party comes with a Ultimate Majin as a part of their arsenal, while Karma Majin's spot is taken by Plasma.

There's pretty much almost nothing Ultimate Majin can't do on it's own. It's capable of efficiently grinding alone as it has it's own buffs to rely on for survivability and DPS. It has decent resist on top of their ridiculous defense making them virtually unkillable if the player's spent time gearing them up, and they can remove almost any CC in the entire game. Although their resist is mediocre if their opponent uses focus equipment, they can tank well, and deal a good amount of damage on to their opponent making them one of the best classes overall in both PvE AND PvP. Thus in conclusion I'd switch Ultimate Majin with Karma Majin, and place SK in 3rd place rather than 2nd. Maybe even 1st place due to their superior viability in PvP to Dende while being just as important as Dendes in PvE. With the right gear there isn't a single class they can't defeat.

As for Dark warrior they're far from the least viable class in the entire game. In PvE there's nothing they can do that a SK can't do, if anything they do it much better. I'd place it at 2nd place of mid tier. As it's not all that viable in PvP, however if the player's both experienced and well geared they're damn near unkillable. They have the most defense, and health out of any class in the entire game on top of their self regeneration ability called "Dragon's punishment" with good CD accessory you can take horde after horde without stopping to heal for a moment. Of course you'd eventually find yourself having trouble maintaining your EP while farming, which is why you wear LP% on 1 armor piece and EP% on the other. Damage wise they're mediocre in PvP, but with good gear they do just enough damage to one shot entire hordes in PvE. With their instant cast "Energy siege" with the AoE splash of 25 meter they can maintain a CC bosses agro while drawing the attention of their minions. Although SKs having their 35m taunt to help them tank, it only lasts a quarter of a minute and decreases with each use on top of it's unpleasant CD.

Aside from those two classes, I pretty much agree with the rest of your list.

• Ah my bad, made my 1st post before seeing what you had to say about the classes and their placements. Completely missed the "Display spoiler" xD.

Without a further ado, the main reason why anyone bothers making over a Dark warrior aside from their infinite health autopot ability called "Dragon's punishment". It's because they have the largest AoE in the game on top of the fact it's an instant cast move. If you combine it's CD rp with solid CD accessories you won't have an issue slaughtering hordes. They keep agro better than SKs or Turtles in PvE and with strong enough claws they can instantly end an entire "family"(12-20) of mobs.

-Largest AoE in game with low CD

-Pretty good PvE damage

There isn't a single class in the entire game that can compete with them in farming, whether it comes to efficiency, or getting the kill itself. If you're character is slow you can make up for it with move% shoes. If you're having issues with EP, make a buffer/and or make ep% gear.

It's true that a SK can very easily take a Dark warriors spot in a CC party thanks to their taunts, on top of their superior viability in PvP. However a DW can do the exact same, and then some. It's true that their superior defense to a certain degree is a tad bit overkill, but when shit hits the fan, a SK can be overwhelmed and killed. Since Auto pots aren't usable in CC, Dark warriors have DP(short for Dragon's punishment) to act an emergency heal to keep them going. And if we're going by investment towards gear, Dark warrior doesn't need to upgrade their armor as much as SK does thanks to their defense buffs and passives.

With the current state of the game you'll face a lot of players who are rendered darned near unkillable thanks to equipment like Mudosa sets or CC armor sets. For example Ultimate Majins, Dende Priests, Shadow Knights, and other Dark Warriors. This is where Sendoku's KD strategy comes in handy. Thanks to their new Focus passive they have better success rate thus giving them a higher chance to successfully landing Mystic attack, and Confusion with duration RP lasts longer than Fear.

As for Ultimate Majin, I stand by what I said. If you're going to place Dende Priest in #1 spot due to them being required in almost any PvE party, I think Ultimate Majin deserves first place. In most cases when you need a Dende Priest in the first place, chances are you're going to want a Ultimate Majin as a support buffer and DPS, or as a tank buffer. Even with a good tank and Dende priest, I don't think there's any player capable of tanking CC100 without some sort of Majin buff. To be honest any floor above 50 is quite difficult without Ultimate Majin buffs. That's enough reason for them to be equally as important as Dende Priests in PvE parties. But you also have to take into consideration that Ultimate Majin overall is just far superior in terms of farming efficiency. With mediocre 10 cd earrings, and 7 CD rings and decent weapons you can pretty much farm better than most Dendes.

As for PvP, well they have a good chance at stopping a Plasma/Karma's AoE confusion, and they deal decent damage. I don't think there have been any successful Budokai party without a buffer so far in DBO G. You can argue Dende's just as important, but when your entire team is under some sort of CC their heals isn't going to save anyone. Having a Ultimate Majin alongside with a Turtle DPS forces the opposing team to have some sort of a mix between physical and energy defense armor. If they can tank a Turtle's kame, but not a Ultimate Majin's spin, in the short time period the Dende has been KD can be just enough time to kill someone. When it comes to solo PvP they're pretty much on the same tier for the most part. However Ultimate Majin has a variety of strong physical and energy attacks on top of their superior resistance.

• Shadow Knight: if you want all very easy create a shadow knight, multiple stuns and more broken skills, easy get the best equipament CC60,70 etc

karma: if you want all very easy create a karma, multiple broken skills, easy get the best equipament CC60,70 etc

Dende: There's not a single party you wouldn't want a Dende on, PvP or PvE. a requirement for no die.

Turtle: if you want make all create a female turtle [pve-pvp]

poko: a requirement for speed parties, easy get the best equipament CC60,70 etc

fighter: With their natural DEX combined with burst damage which can take out Turtles and Karmas fast, they're great picks for Party PvP

Swordsman: just don't have access to their potential

Ultimate & Chef: a requirement for all parties, buffs. ccbdungeon, ud, budokai,etc.

Crane: don't offer enough to stand out [pve-pvp]

dark warrior: If you want to tank or PvP, get a Shadow Knight.

• just too bad you are mixing PvE, 1vs1 PvP , and 5vs5 PvP

This list is not accurate. Maybe you should divide it into 2 lists, 1 for PVP and 1 for PVE.

The point of this was list was to rank the classes that are viable in all kinds of situations Solo PvP/grind, Party PvE/PvP etc. The ones who're ranked at the bottom require more investment to be as viable as the top tier classes, and can have their roles replaced by a similar higher ranked class. EchoSon's point was to make a list of the rankings of which classes are the best overall for newbies to try. It wouldn't make sense for him to divide it into PvE and PvP as most newbies don't create alternate accounts for farming/PvP when they start playing the game.

• I personally would place Ultimate Majin in the top tier along with Dende Priest, Karma Majin, and Shadow Knight. Ultimate Majins are in demand for any form of PvE party, and all PvP parties.

The reason Ultimates are High Tier is because they hadn't won solo Budokais yet. At least, that's what I thought until Cashalot 's post. Still, has that happened more than once?

EchoSon's point was to make a list of the rankings of which classes are the best overall for newbies to try. It wouldn't make sense for him to divide it into PvE and PvP as most newbies don't create alternate accounts for farming/PvP when they start playing the game.

This isn't a guide I want anyone to follow. I just wanna see what classes belong in each tier according to others , to see if we're on the same page. Maybe someone thinks Turtles and Karmas are trash, and Fighters and Dark Warriors should be top-tier.

just too bad you are mixing PvE, 1vs1 PvP , and 5vs5 PvP

I figured it'd be overkill to make 3 tier lists. For solo PvP, everyone would be shuffled around in the same tier-bracket, with the exception of Pokos. The 5v5 list would be more interesting, though. When the lvl70 cap comes out I'll make mode-specific tier lists instead of a list concerning the entire game.

• No ultimate won yet even those +15 actually, the only one with aura was given by a GM because he crashed in a 0-0 fight.

Ultis can't do much besides rolling dice in 1v1 against other tanky classes anyways, even hard casher experienced player like skedar who is full +15 and has Z32 full of boxed shenron jewels can't even win without controversia.

• The reason Ultimates are High Tier is because they hadn't won solo Budokais yet. At least, that's what I thought until Cashalot 's post. Still, has that happened more than once?

Well to be fair there aren't a lot of Dende Budokai winners either, the reason why you see more Dendes winning budokai is because there are hell a lot more players who main Dende Priests. Ultimate Majin is just as viable in any form of multiple player party as Dende Priest, and it's as good if not better than Dende Priest when it comes to Solo PvP. The only real issue I'd say Ultimates have is their ridiculously long skill animations, while Dende Priest is easily one of the fastest classes in the entire game.

I'd put Ultimate Majin as #1 over Dende Priest for multiple reasons:

1. A solid 90% of level 60s who grind in DBOG use some sort of Ultimate Majin alt for farming. A majority of the 10% are either noobs, Grand Chefs, or Ultimate majins themselves thus don't need buffing alts. Ultimate Majins probably take up a majority of the game's alternate accounts. Thus making them one of the most demanded class in the entire game. Unless you cash as much as 2pro, chances are you're going to need to farm. When you farm you're going to need a buffer to make farming efficient. It increases your health, damage, and defense.

2. They're the ones who it makes it possible for parties to live long enough for a Dende to heal them in the first. Aside from the fact that they also increase your party's overall damage, they give tanks just enough health and properties to tank the higher floor bosses along with their minions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!